SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry now but if my mam and dad were over and my boyfriend was sprawled all over the couch like Dyl staring into the phone Id be horrified with him, have a bit of respect.
Seriously!? He's in his own house let him chill out who cares if her parents are there,they're obviously very relaxed around each other, quit the nit picking šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Mother of God. Since when has doing your food shop been a noteworthy thing and interesting enough to POST A PIC OF YOUR DUNNES RECEIPT ON YOUR STORIES? Like seriously? Who the f*ck cares that you bought ā€œlots of healthy foodā€. Youā€™re a grown adult nearly 40 Boozey. Buying food to cook and eat is kind of a given for most adults. Social Media really is a bizarre place. Also we know RTE is pure muck for producing tv shows but TSC really is scraping the barrel. Nothing but an excuse for this one to show off her frozen face and terrible ā€œstylingā€ in cringey montages šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 23
Seriously!? He's in his own house let him chill out who cares if her parents are there,they're obviously very relaxed around each other, quit the nit picking šŸ™„
Its my opinion, if my other half was like that id be mortified and if my brothers or sisters other halfs acted like that id be embarrassed. Each to their own but my family have a bit of respect for each other.

Reactions: 5
What would he be chilling from? A day of doing nothing?
If my husband lay on the couch like that in shorts & ā€˜tubeā€™ socks on a night I was back on the TV, yeah itā€™s a crappy show, but he knew sheā€™d put it on her social media. Iā€™d be livid. She obviously has no control over him, & her funding everything šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its my opinion, if my other half was like that id be mortified and if my brothers or sisters other halfs acted like that id be embarrassed. Each to their own but my family have a bit of respect for each other.
Maybe they are there so much it feels like they arenā€™t visiting šŸ¤£ I regularly give my other half sly eyes if he picks up his phone to scroll when we are in company, but there was a period of time that we could not get rid of certain family members at all so he would just act like they werenā€™t there.

Reactions: 4
She obviously has no control over him
Say what now?? Control? Nobody should control anyone, EVER!

The man is in his own home. He doesn't like being on social media which Sue has highlighted in the past. Maybe his wife should respect his privacy and stop putting up stupid videos to show her Mam and Dad over to watch the bloody telly. They seem to be permanently there.Thankfully my husband is comfortable in his own home and around my parents. If he wants to kick back on the couch in shorts so be it. I certainly wouldn't be livid! I would hate to live on egg shells in my own home.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Say what now?? Control? Nobody should control anyone, EVER!

The man is in his own home. He doesn't like being on social media which Sue has highlighted in the past. Maybe his wife should respect his privacy and stop putting up stupid videos to show her Mam and Dad over to watch the bloody telly. They seem to be permanently there.Thankfully my husband is comfortable in his own home and around my parents. If he wants to kick back on the couch in shorts so be it. I certainly wouldn't be livid! I would hate to live on egg shells in my own home.
The difference is you donā€™t pop your husband/employee all over social media for 300k people to see.

Reactions: 1
The difference is you donā€™t pop your husband/employee all over social media for 300k people to see.
I don't get what your point is? So she should control him and he should act a certain way because she is showing him to 300k people? As I already pointed out, he doesn't want to be on her social media but she goes ahead and does it anyway! He should feel comfortable in his own home.

Reactions: 14
I don't get what your point is? So she should control him and he should act a certain way because she is showing him to 300k people? As I already pointed out, he doesn't want to be on her social media but she goes ahead and does it anyway! He should feel comfortable in his own home.
Heā€™s her employee, she has given him his chilled out lifestyle, least he could do for 2 minutes would be to show he gives a f**k where the dollars come from. Donā€™t forget weā€™re funding that house etc through our taxes & license feeā€¦
Iā€™d say him & his dodgy cars will be back relocating to Portugal soon

Reactions: 1
He's her husband and that's his home. He may work in the background for her company but I don't know any couple who work together or for each other being referred to as an employee!

Reactions: 15
Regardless if Sue has given him that lifestyle or not, that doesnā€™t mean she owns him. They are married and both partners in dripping gold. If wants to lay on a couch on a Tuesday night in his own home, why shouldnā€™t he? As someone else said above he canā€™t get away from her side of family even if he wanted to.

Iā€™d be the very same as him if I had to look at the whole lot of them day in day out and listen to their shite.

Reactions: 18
Heā€™s her employee, she has given him his chilled out lifestyle, least he could do for 2 minutes would be to show he gives a f**k where the dollars come from. Donā€™t forget weā€™re funding that house etc through our taxes & license feeā€¦
Iā€™d say him & his dodgy cars will be back relocating to Portugal soon

Even if he is her employee, he's also her husband. Those dynamics are hard enough to juggle in a relationship without implying that the employer should be the boss at all times in order to control the subordinates! In those snaps he's wearing the "husband hat" no control or need for control should be implied!

Reactions: 11
Can we move on from the husband lying on the couch talk šŸ™„ her face looked crooked and lob sided on the show

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can we move on from the husband lying on the couch talk šŸ™„ her face looked crooked and lob sided on the show
She really is getting more plastic looking! Do we know if SoPoo is jetting off to the Maldives too? I might have missed that post šŸ¤”
SoSmokey and her porridge, shocked it wasn't a scrape of cream cheese and a grape on a cracker, the culinary skills of that woman are phenomenal, could be on par with her handle holding šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really is getting more plastic looking! Do we know if SoPoo is jetting off to the Maldives too? I might have missed that post šŸ¤”
SoSmokey and her porridge, shocked it wasn't a scrape of cream cheese and a grape on a cracker, the culinary skills of that woman are phenomenal, could be on par with her handle holding šŸ˜‚
No wonder Sue doesn't know how to feed herself or utilise her kitchen šŸ¤£ she has a pantry full of haribo sweets ffs šŸ¤£ I'd say SoSmokey will have a pantry full of grapes and crackers in her new house!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No wonder Sue doesn't know how to feed herself or utilise her kitchen šŸ¤£ she has a pantry full of haribo sweets ffs šŸ¤£ I'd say SoSmokey will have a pantry full of grapes and crackers in her new house!
Ah but you must remember the fabulous array of snacks she posted yesterday, pickled onions, pickles, olives and what looked like carrots or something in a bowl. Now if that isn't the snack of the rich and Z list famous I don't know what is šŸ˜‚ I'd say the amount people saying 'looks delish hun' in responses was high to go along with the heartburn

And a closet full of bed linen just waiting to be photographed, at least she can make a bed šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ bet there will be no eating crackers in there

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her face looks so puffy in those photos on her grid. Sheā€™s destroyed her face.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.