SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me what was the point of chewy & knob flying all that way for 4 days?
I think there's an opportunity here for some speech bubbles!! "Thank duck they're gone"....."now how do we get rid of the other Dingles?"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is he a fireman
Yes he is, think he was stationed in tallaght but could have moved to blanch and she works as a receptionist in blanch hospital.

Because they didn’t pay for it
Exactly why!!! Sure SoPoo gave them 50k for their house and will probably be paying a heap towards the wedding too if not the majority. Think the last time they sent to Coachella for 10 days with SoPoo they got engaged. Doubt they'd be worrying too much about leaving the kids 😂😂😂

Edit: sorry forgot SoPoo flew them all over to Portugal when she 'relocated'

Reactions: 5
Haha remember the relocation and flying over the dogs becoz the garden was dog proof , as if

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can someone tell me what was the point of chewy & knob flying all that way for 4 days?
I suppose people fly to nyc for 4/5 days, the flight to the Maldives is only a couple of hours longer…..I’d not want to come home tho lol

Reactions: 3
I suppose people fly to nyc for 4/5 days, the flight to the Maldives is only a couple of hours longer…..I’d not want to come home tho lol
Flight to Maldives is 12.5 hours minimum with a Dubai stop off. Madness for a long weekend

Reactions: 15
Flight to Maldives is 12.5 hours minimum with a Dubai stop off. Madness for a long weekend

Wonder if it's being seen as more of a "quick few days away" destination now - Sinead Curvy Style was over there recently on a paid trip and it was only 3/4 days.

Reactions: 2
I agree, but if its free, luxurious, all inclusive and you get rid of your kids for a few days you might head off too. Even for a few days. Sometimes tesco seems exotic to me as I don't have to make a snack or tidy something while I'm there 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Getting to the Maldives is a trek! 8 hr flight to dubai/abu dabi then more than likely a layover for a good few hours, then 4hr flight to Male and then an hour boat journey or sea plane to whatever island you're going to....wouldn't be doing it for a 4 night stay!

Reactions: 10
If someone gave me 3/4 days in Maldives for free I’d be gone 🤣 can’t hold that against chewy and knob in fairness

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She has a great body but there’s def smoothing there on the arse. Embrace the cellulite girl!! 😂😂 we all have it!!

Reactions: 9
She has a great body but there’s def smoothing there on the arse. Embrace the cellulite girl!! 😂😂 we all have it!!
Oh definitely she has a lovely figure but she’s definitely a lot broader in real life as have seen her in person in dundrum a few times. I think she definitely photoshops a good bit - she looks more like the pic Katie just put on her Instagram story of her sitting on dyl lap - she has a bigger set of legs etc then in her bikini pics for sure - 💯 FaceTuning. Not quite Joanne larby extent but definitely doing it, or else is a wizard with angles

Reactions: 5
She has said it herself that she has quite broad shoulders compared to the rest of her which is pretty slim. You can see it in one of her beach photos where she looks quite muscular around the upper back and less so in her lower body.
Not body shaming btw, she does look well so she shouldn't feel the need to fine tune her pics.

Reactions: 3
Oh definitely she has a lovely figure but she’s definitely a lot broader in real life as have seen her in person in dundrum a few times. I think she definitely photoshops a good bit - she looks more like the pic Katie just put on her Instagram story of her sitting on dyl lap - she has a bigger set of legs etc then in her bikini pics for sure - 💯 FaceTuning. Not quite Joanne larby extent but definitely doing it, or else is a wizard with angles
Joanne larby is rare lookin

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.