Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yintang

Jesus, I wouldn't care how nice her tans and contour sticks are. Out of principle I wouldn't give a single cent to her.
Flouting lockdown rules, treating her followers as pure thicks by pretending she's in the country when she's on yet another holiday, or expecting us to believe her relocation shite stories. The absolute tackiness and parading of wealth is beyond belief and not in a million years would I give my hard-earned money to someone like that.

Reactions: 36

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
I genuinely feel so sorry for all the other guests on that island….1) it’s an island and there is no escaping them and 2) people pay all that money for a relaxing quiet holiday and then a boat load of skangers from Dublin arrive! They will probably have their football jerseys and a flag hanging off the deck area next.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Hoppiola

Im sorry now but if my mam and dad were over and my boyfriend was sprawled all over the couch like Dyl staring into the phone Id be horrified with him, have a bit of respect.
Seriously!? He's in his own house let him chill out who cares if her parents are there,they're obviously very relaxed around each other, quit the nit picking 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It actually gives me a sense of relief to see that the general consensus here is shock and horror at Instagrammers continuing on as normal after posting a token picture re: Aisling, and that their deplorable, narcissistic behaviour hasn’t gone unnoticed. She probably follows half of them. They just dont care. Knowing we all feel the same about this is giving me some hope for the society we have found ourselves in.

• Heart

LMC

What annoyed me was her sharing that post where the person messaged her (aka the Tacksons) to say that she has suffered over the last two years with Penny's being closed and now the tan. What world are they living in? Did I dream the all inclusive trip to the Maldives for her and all her family? If you were so hard done by, you wouldn't be paying for your whole family to jet to the Maldives. Try being someone who actually lost all their income due to the pandemic, not a few wonder water bottles in pennys. Brain dead.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Even better today was that awful bitch Lisa's lust list walking round Tullamore this morning hoping to be noticed by the cameras. Her stories are shockingly tone deaf.
Any influencer who shared their usual shite today needs to be unfollowed. There is no need for it. Can they just give 1 day to respect the loss of a young life to violence. They are all devoid of empathy.

• Heart

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
She is so beyond tacky.

It's the same as last year, getting a fully catered Christmas during a pandemic with how many households mixing?

Nothing says we miss our poor dead child relative like clinking some Moet and popping it on insta, you stay classy Sue.

Reactions: 33

BeggieMitchell

Remember when Katie said she was too old to be going away with her parents on family holidays.. soon changed when sue is paying and it’s to the Maldives 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wait now - scroll back a few pages and when it happened people here were up in arms for Sue posting one "thoughts and prayers" story and then carrying on with the bragging snaps, how is it any different now? Cos of a couple of days passing its time to move on and forget? It was her funeral today. Can't say I've smiled much or enjoyed myself much so, no, to answer your question.

If I had Sue's fortune then yes - I would rather donate money towards charity than pay thousands to sit in a different area of a plane and post pics for the gram.

Each to their own - I respect the social media accounts who have been posting useful information, sharing respectful and mournful posts about Ashling more than the Jackson's lavish holiday. (Which is what, holiday number 456 of the past 5 years?)
Honest to god I can't even think of a word to describe this. NOBODY will forget Ashling or what happened to her and how tragic it is but NOBODY should be "mourn shamed" for living their own life whether they are rich or poor or on their 456th holiday. Many atrocities happen every single day of the year, it's horrible and unfortunately a fact of life, so I think we need to get a grip with the shaming.

We should be outraged, angry at the perpetrators, demand change, demand harsher sentences for people who commit these atrocities but relax on the drama of someone being on holidays and posting pics when others are going through a tough time. I did read the posts from a few days ago and they were just as annoying, the only difference is I replied to yours so it's not personal it was just one post too much on that topic.

Anyway......back the Tacksons!

Reactions: 31

BangAndTheDirtIsGone!

Do you think anyone eyef*cks Suzanne Jackson harder than Suzanne Jackson eyef*cks Suzanne Jackson? I so don’t get the appeal of this one and her flock of admiring “girl boss” fans? She got lucky with insta at a time when a few others did too before it became such a saturated marketing place and a particularly saturated beauty and tan market. Slapped her name or “brand” into some white label shite and somehow people lapped it up? Nothing was more shocking than seeing her as a leaving certificate aural topic. She defo has a chip on her shoulder about not having much education and it her spelling / grammar / pronunciation / command of the English language is then she’s certainly not exaggerating that. But it’s foolish to be trying to convince young wans that they can forget an education and become an insta millionaire like good old Sue!
I also find it particularly sad that their wedding music / song is “Young and Beautiful”. Speaks volumes about her narcissism. Imagine holding your new hub/wife/partner and the only song you can sing to each other is “will you still love me when I’m no longer young and beautiful?” Also that her fave film is Gatsby - I wonder has she ever read it - it’s not exactly a particularly romantic love story. It’s moreso morbid and focuses more on the themes of chasing/loving superficiality, concepts or people that don’t really exist - just their preconceived ideal image of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Bellel

VIP Member
I’d say Sue is spitting, Keilidh MUA is on the red carpet at the BRITS, or maybe Sue will post saying how she couldn’t make it but was invited!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

BangAndTheDirtIsGone!

I know this was discussed before on previous threads but did anyone have a good guess or idea about what the hell went on with buying the lovely new house for the parents/kayshee in Malahide for which they sold their family home; but then they up and sold it to move back to a kip (sorry fixer upper / Reno project or however they want to phrase it) in Skerries? Did they just *really* miss skerries? Did Suze help them but they still had a mortgage on it and couldn’t afford it? It doesn’t make ANY sense to me and I can’t think of any reasonable answers? Did Smokey Sue or any of them actually mention why? All I saw was Kayshee’s ott emotional reunion night out with her skerries friends as if she’d been off doing humanitarian work in Uganda for the past year 🤔

• Haha

Scarbouro

VIP Member
They can't just go away on holidays quietly like most folk. A big sing and a dance about bringing her parents away. Like who gives a flying fuck?! Does she want a pat on the back for doing it?! We've been lucky enough to have taken my parents away many times over the years, travelled business class and I don't even put up an airport photo never mind a whole post telling the world! Just go on your holiday with your family for gods sake without trying to make it sound like you've solved world hunger 🙄

Reactions: 29