SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She boarded the Instahun train of #shewasjustgoingforarun. And instead of leaving that there as a last post of the day, to show that she has some compassion and solidarity, she then immediately posts an annnyhoooooow, back to my life…here’s a story of my dreamy holiday…a well earned cocktail after enduring that first class flight.
Crass

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
She boarded the Instahun train of #shewasjustgoingforarun. And instead of leaving that there as a last post of the day, to show that she has some compassion and solidarity, she then immediately posts an annnyhoooooow, back to my life…here’s a story of my dreamy holiday…a well earned cocktail after enduring that first class flight.
Crass
They are scum that family absolut scum. While a family is mourning the terrible loss of their beautiful daughter they are all over social media boasting about their holiday. Like grand your on holiday but read the bleeping room Tacksons but yet again they are showing their true colours.....money cant buy you class but it does buy sneachta sue plenty off ❄ so she can tit rings around herself 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Crass
The WHOLE country is in mourning, there's anger and grief and shock, there's fear and dissapointment that WOMEN are STILL not safe not matter what they try to do, but these three CUNTS, Im sickened by them.

So Smokey with her 4 DAUGHTERS and she couldn't give a duck unless its about The bleeping Jumeriah, what a fuckin waste of oxygen 😒

The stupid yoke Katie - I could actually cry its so beautiful- she's a bleeping MORON !!!! EVERYONE IS CRYING TODAY YOU bleeping IDIOT ! I took today off work to spend it with my daughter and cried for most of it and I have zero connection with Aisling Murphy !!!! I bleeping HATE THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM , THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES !

I'm usually funny here but I am bleeping LIVID WITH THESE IGNORANT BASTARDS, what a shower of pricks 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
It just proves how shallow and materialistic they really are. They live in their own bubble where nothing and nobodys elses life matters.

Reactions: 24
It’s bleeping infuriating and several of these so called “influencers” at it, “I am heart broken”
Anyway, back to me, here’s a picture of me on the beach! The audacity of them!

The WHOLE country is in mourning, there's anger and grief and shock, there's fear and dissapointment that WOMEN are STILL not safe not matter what they try to do, but these three CUNTS, Im sickened by them.

So Smokey with her 4 DAUGHTERS and she couldn't give a duck unless its about The bleeping Jumeriah, what a fuckin waste of oxygen 😒

The stupid yoke Katie - I could actually cry its so beautiful- she's a bleeping MORON !!!! EVERYONE IS CRYING TODAY YOU bleeping IDIOT ! I took today off work to spend it with my daughter and cried for most of it and I have zero connection with Aisling Murphy !!!! I bleeping HATE THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM , THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES !

I'm usually funny here but I am bleeping LIVID WITH THESE IGNORANT BASTARDS, what a shower of pricks 🤬🤬🤬
Spot on , u put into words exactly how I felt when I watched her stories . So crass . I couldn’t get aisling off my mind today either and the whole situation , I wouldn’t dream of putting up pics of drinks after posting something on her and I’m not an influencer . She’s sooo tone deaf . Even if she doesn’t care and wants to enjoy her holiday- at least fake it sue . For someone who thinks she’s so clever and business like she’s awfully stupid with her posts and posting while locked. I work from home and wouldn’t dream of responding to emails if I’m a bit drunk in an evening - such a silly immature woman for nearly 40 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Even better today was that awful witch Lisa's lust list walking round Tullamore this morning hoping to be noticed by the cameras. Her stories are shockingly tone deaf.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
These peoples inability to read a room or have any empathy is because it would involve pulling their heads out of their self absorbed arses for ten minutes!

Reactions: 20
Even better today was that awful witch Lisa's lust list walking round Tullamore this morning hoping to be noticed by the cameras. Her stories are shockingly tone deaf.
Any influencer who shared their usual shite today needs to be unfollowed. There is no need for it. Can they just give 1 day to respect the loss of a young life to violence. They are all devoid of empathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I've actually just put THE SHITE COUNSELLOR on for the 1st time ever , her voice is like fake or something, its so scripted 🙈 U know when ur in primary school and the teacher is asking random people to read, well she's asked you, ur shitting it reading in front of the class, you're dying in case you male a mistake, and then 2 lines in you get a bit of confidence, and start really pausing at commas/full stops etc - and then the teacher goes and picks someone else, but anyways that's the way she sounds 🙈

Annnddd she's still wearing her YSL Opyums 😵 The style counsellor who's wearing the same pair of shoes for 3 years 🤣 G'wayyyyy Suzy Sneachta ur only foolin urself 😘
Suzy Sneachta ❄❄❄❄🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry to derail but where is Carla these days?! Usually she takes her everywhere these days because they are sooo hilarious…. 🥴😑

Reactions: 6
Dylan had his Prada man bag “subtly” placed right on the table next to his coffee this morning and Sue had her LV sliders “subtly” in her hand for the exact shot of her walk on the beach….god they are just a family of chavs. By all means buy and wear the stuff but Jesus have some class.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I am sick looking at their stories. I’ve unfollowed all of them. I, like every other person in the country right now, am grieving for poor Aisling. The Jackson’s are showing their true colours. Like fine, enjoy your holiday but stop posting it. and then it’s nearly worse when you see various bloggers sharing a tribute to Aisling and then the very next snap is an ad or af. Sickening. I’ve no words. I want to scream at them and make them see how ignorant they are. How can we make them realise.

Reactions: 28
I am sick looking at their stories. I’ve unfollowed all of them. I, like every other person in the country right now, am grieving for poor Aisling. The Jackson’s are showing their true colours. Like fine, enjoy your holiday but stop posting it. and then it’s nearly worse when you see various bloggers sharing a tribute to Aisling and then the very next snap is an ad or af. Sickening. I’ve no words. I want to scream at them and make them see how ignorant they are. How can we make them realise.
Same I unfollowed a good few influencers last night for the same reason

Reactions: 10
I'm unfollowing too. They are sharing the poor girl as its on trend, then it's back to business. They could at least give it a few hours or a day.
I can't stop thinking about her, her family and all those connected to her.
The Jackson are sooo far removed from reality anyway, a holiday like that in January, when we're all trying to pay our regular bills. Pure tack.

Reactions: 18
I admire confidence but detest & pity arrogance!! Soo many ppl men & women r Soo belittling & that far up their own asses, it's ridiculous & sad. Any wonder there is different classes of society. These exhibitionists like 2 flaunt that they r above everybody else!! But as d saying goes, the higher u think you are, the harder u will fall!!!

Reactions: 11
There's absolutely no reason the Tacksons couldn't have taken a full day off posting their holiday snaps out respect for that beautiful girl. But sure who are we kidding, this is the family who posted about a young family member who took his own life all over social media and recording themselves toasting the poor lad on Christmas day. Disgusting behaviour.

Repeating what's already been said so many times on so many threads about Irish influencers yesterday and today, if nothing else shows up the vacuous and self-absorbed nature of this "influencer industry" it is how they have reported/handled the tragic news on Ashling Murphy. Posting a story about Ashling and saying they're heartbroken/can't stop thinking about her. And in the next posts showing (as examples) the wonderful time they're having on holiday, celebrating a "happy friday"and showing all the free crap they've been sent, talking about going for a run and not enjoying it when they've never gone for a run before, etc.
Even if they lack the empathy to not continue on with their usual consumerist or self-obsessed posting, you'd think they'd have the social media savviness (or at least basic cop-on) to realise it doesn't come across well. Surely one post, or even a series of posts, to highlight the absolute tragedy of a young woman having her life brutally ended while going about her normal, daily routine and taking a 24 hour break from posting to allow that message to stand out is the normal, sensible, empathetic thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.