SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all so cringe - but at least Rob and Vicky seem a bit grateful for the free trip. They are as rough as foook tho haha ! Kaysheee grinds on me more she is soooo entitled - a spoilt little brat and probably never has even attempted to pay for a share of any dinner with sue in her life. At least Rob and vicki know it’s a gift and sue doesn’t have to fund it - Katie is the worst of the lot of them actually - she is a nobody and hanging off sues fame, never as fun or pretty as carla … but always there take take taking and probably never says thanks. Sue needs to be careful with these leeches as eventually they will expect the holiday and designer gifts and cars etc and at some point the money will run out or at least slow down - it always does when spending so much

Reactions: 21
They are all so cringe - but at least Rob and Vicky seem a bit grateful for the free trip. They are as rough as foook tho haha ! Kaysheee grinds on me more she is soooo entitled - a spoilt little brat and probably never has even attempted to pay for a share of any dinner with sue in her life. At least Rob and vicki know it’s a gift and sue doesn’t have to fund it - Katie is the worst of the lot of them actually - she is a nobody and hanging off sues fame, never as fun or pretty as carla … but always there take take taking and probably never says thanks. Sue needs to be careful with these leeches as eventually they will expect the holiday and designer gifts and cars etc and at some point the money will run out or at least slow down - it always does when spending so much
My thoughts exactly, like I said…sue earned her money, and evidently likes acting all new money and showing off she has a few quid..I think katie is in for a shock when she gets to 40, sues trying to maintain her own standard of lifestyle because no1 is really interested anymore and katie then has sweet FA of her own to her name because she’s been happy taking handouts her whole life

Reactions: 6
I really want to know if she got her boobs done who did them? Its easily the most natural boob job ive ever seen. Its not like the instahun bolt on tits they look so natural and seem to have a great teardrop shape.

I really want to know if she got her boobs done who did them? Its easily the most natural boob job ive ever seen. Its not like the instahun bolt on tits they look so natural and seem to have a great teardrop shape.
Its down to contouring 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im wondering was rob caught with the trousers down again 🤔 that’s usually why sue whisks them away last minute to keep vicky pollard sweet🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sure you are thinking of poor Ashling in paradise Sue, not thinking hard enough to show some respect to a nation in turmoil by stopping your entire family from bragging on social media.

I'm also sure the cost of one of those first class plane seats would have made hell of a difference to Womens Aid (or similar charity).

Can someone please tell Mammy Jackson that the food and decor and reception and room are not great... what with the heart after everything and the thats how you bbq...there was NOTHING ON THE BBQ.. we all know what a cushion looks like and how a tap works or what the soap looks like in a hotel jesus between her and katie ill have no teeth left as they grind on me so bad 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm sure you are thinking of poor Ashling in paradise Sue, not thinking hard enough to show some respect to a nation in turmoil by stopping your entire family from bragging on social media.

I'm also sure the cost of one of those first class plane seats would have made hell of a difference to Womens Aid (or similar charity).
Ah come on, I'm no Tackson fan,
far from it actually but your comment is annoying me nearly as much as Katie's lip licking.

Has your life gone on hold because of the tragic murder of Ashling? Will you never enjoy yourself or smile again because of it? Will you donate every cent you make to charity for the rest of your life? Have you the power to "STOP" a family member doing something? Honestly this is just too extreme.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
far from it actually but your comment is annoying me nearly as much as Katie's lip licking.

Has your life gone on hold because of the tragic murder of Ashling? Will you never enjoy yourself or smile again because of it? Will you donate every cent you make to charity for the rest of your life? Have you the power to "STOP" a family member doing something? Honestly this is just too extreme.
Agreed, if i had been going on hols last week or on hols when it happened. I would have been just as saddened, but it wouldnt change my plans.

Some peoples dislike runs deep!!

Reactions: 13
Can someone please tell Mammy Jackson that the food and decor and reception and room are not great... what with the heart after everything and the thats how you bbq...there was NOTHING ON THE BBQ.. we all know what a cushion looks like and how a tap works or what the soap looks like in a hotel jesus between her and katie ill have no teeth left as they grind on me so bad 🤬🤬🤬
Lol what’s her name, I must have a nosy for the laugh 😂

No you can’t control your family members but I was on holiday last week and out of respect I didn’t post when we found out, I don’t think anyone would have cared if i had tho but she has thousands looking at her page…should have read the room a bit

Reactions: 1

Wait now - scroll back a few pages and when it happened people here were up in arms for Sue posting one "thoughts and prayers" story and then carrying on with the bragging snaps, how is it any different now? Cos of a couple of days passing its time to move on and forget? It was her funeral today. Can't say I've smiled much or enjoyed myself much so, no, to answer your question.

If I had Sue's fortune then yes - I would rather donate money towards charity than pay thousands to sit in a different area of a plane and post pics for the gram.

Each to their own - I respect the social media accounts who have been posting useful information, sharing respectful and mournful posts about Ashling more than the Jackson's lavish holiday. (Which is what, holiday number 456 of the past 5 years?)

Reactions: 7
Wait now - scroll back a few pages and when it happened people here were up in arms for Sue posting one "thoughts and prayers" story and then carrying on with the bragging snaps, how is it any different now? Cos of a couple of days passing its time to move on and forget? It was her funeral today. Can't say I've smiled much or enjoyed myself much so, no, to answer your question.

If I had Sue's fortune then yes - I would rather donate money towards charity than pay thousands to sit in a different area of a plane and post pics for the gram.

Each to their own - I respect the social media accounts who have been posting useful information, sharing respectful and mournful posts about Ashling more than the Jackson's lavish holiday. (Which is what, holiday number 456 of the past 5 years?)
Honest to god I can't even think of a word to describe this. NOBODY will forget Ashling or what happened to her and how tragic it is but NOBODY should be "mourn shamed" for living their own life whether they are rich or poor or on their 456th holiday. Many atrocities happen every single day of the year, it's horrible and unfortunately a fact of life, so I think we need to get a grip with the shaming.

We should be outraged, angry at the perpetrators, demand change, demand harsher sentences for people who commit these atrocities but relax on the drama of someone being on holidays and posting pics when others are going through a tough time. I did read the posts from a few days ago and they were just as annoying, the only difference is I replied to yours so it's not personal it was just one post too much on that topic.

Anyway......back the Tacksons!

Reactions: 31
Same. Plus I don't want to contribute to viewer numbers, just in case RTE decide it's popular enough to run again next year! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like I should try and watch it just to see what it's like but I fear that I'll get a headache from all the eye rolling I'll do and pull a muscle from shaking my head 😂😂
I switched it on waiting for the news and it was on the reveal bit!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.