SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue putting up pics saying thank f everything is back open... sorry sue didnt think u realised we had 2 years of a pandemic at all... shes had more hols in the last 2 years than ive had in my life šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She has said it herself that she has quite broad shoulders compared to the rest of her which is pretty slim. You can see it in one of her beach photos where she looks quite muscular around the upper back and less so in her lower body.
Not body shaming btw, she does look well so she shouldn't feel the need to fine tune her pics.
Sheā€™s not muscular

Freedom says the one who never isolated during lockdown had countless holidays, relocated šŸ¤” to Portugal, threw her sister a massive 21st in her garden, had a fully catered Christmas dinner in 2020 yeah duck off Suzanne šŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 43
Yeah freedom my ass. Her life wasnā€™t affected on little bit. Remember last Xmas having caters in for dinner while everyone else stayed at home. Sheā€™s a gobsh*te

Reactions: 20
She just flew back from a week overseas and now has the word ā€œfreedomā€ up šŸ˜‚

The mind boggles

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Says the woman whoā€™s just flown back from the Maldives , travelled non stop , Dubai this time last year in the thick of it. What ā€œfreedomā€ did you lose during the pandemic Sue? Stfu.
Preach!!!!! Ffs what is she on about? The pandemic has not affected her in the least. Apart from when she emigrated for good to get away to the sun and came home a fortnight later.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This dope has no self awareness. Freedom from what? Being in the house with her husband without her parents in between them?

Reactions: 14
Freedom to Sue means she can go back to having 15 holidays a year for ā€œworking so hardā€ and not have to sneak around doing it. Sheā€™s been a disgrace the passed two years, and the restrictions have not been lifted thanks to her actions

Reactions: 22
Sue putting up pics saying thank f everything is back open... sorry sue didnt think u realised we had 2 years of a pandemic at all... shes had more hols in the last 2 years than ive had in my life šŸ™„
Was thinking the exact same
' I'm getting dolled up tomorrow and going out ' - sue you were in the Maldives 10 minute's ago not to mention your Portugal 'relocation' during the pandemic

Reactions: 19
FREEDOM!!!! She's havin' a laugh yeah??????
When she couldn't do what she wanted in Ireland she just fucked off to different countries, she didn't really live the Covid life everyone else was living so with all due respect Suzie, duck OFF!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Freedom from what Sue ? Your just back from Maldives ! As well as taking numerous trips during the pandemic

Was thinking the exact same
' I'm getting dolled up tomorrow and going out ' - sue you were in the Maldives 10 minute's ago not to mention your Portugal 'relocation' during the pandemic
Oh I had forgotten all about the relocationā€¦ easier to spoof than tell an out right lie that you just wanted a holiday

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
How much of a pain is she. I just really wish somebody would just call her out and she would actually just shut the duck up for once and realise that she hasnt really had it as tough as all the normal irish folks. All the bloody hangers on commenting on her pics then too. She just irritates me so much casue her life hasn't really been affected by COVID at all. Also just literally off the plane from a holiday in the Maldives she is so clueless and needs to be toppled so badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm sure they've been spotted before but the absolute NOTIONS of having your face printed on fake dollar bills to scatter round your "cigar room" for a photo opportunity.

Christ she stinks of narcissism.

I'm actually cringing so hard for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sure they've been spotted before but the absolute NOTIONS of having your face printed on fake dollar bills to scatter round your "cigar room" for a photo opportunity.

Christ she stinks of narcissism.

I'm actually cringing so hard for her.
They were from a PR delivery, I canā€™t remember which one. A girl local to me got them too and she only has 50K followers so everyone got them lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They were from a PR delivery, I canā€™t remember which one. A girl local to me got them too and she only has 50K followers so everyone got them lol
Lol even worse they were PR for a product and she kept a few over just to look at herself.
Amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Flight to Maldives is 12.5 hours minimum with a Dubai stop off. Madness for a long weekend
We were around 11hours to nyc with a stop over in Parisā€¦still would do it again if I got the opportunityā€¦like it was grand, you just sleep on the plane :)

Reactions: 3
I take it cos thereā€™s no restrictions now they arenā€™t moving to Portugal šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Freedom? Is she for real she hadnā€™t stopped going on holidays and breaking covid restrictions.
my heart cannot stop thinking of those whoā€™s mental health was absolutely shattered during this pandemic and those who took their own lives because of all this. Itā€™s not a happy day for everyone unfortunately

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And brazen enough to sit mask-less with Sian getting her hair done! Mask wearing is only for paupers

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.