SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah jesus will smokey stop with the buffet videos🙄 we know what cherry tomatoes are susan no need to zoom in😭
I thought you can only get cherry tomatoes in the Maldives though??? Us mer mortals wouldn't have such luxury 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Katie’s stores are worse Sue is so scuttered!! And throwing her arms around the lady with the scarf 😡

Reactions: 7
Alright Suzy Sneachta , I'm baaccckkkk !!!!

oh lord where to start 🤔 The post that made me pick up phone and log in to Tattle was definitely the STEAMING PILE OF SHITE GRIDPOST about the colour blue. The colour blue and what it represents...

Freedom- Which u dont have because u've devoted ur life to selling ur soul for 🤑🤑🤑
Intuition- I genuinely don't think u know what this word means but the quote sounded tit if u were to take it out.
Imagination- ok so 2 words ali express/white label
Inspiration- for all the girl bosses out there whose ideas you steal is it ?

And finally , this post read aloud is the equivalent of a 1st Class child's my news 🤣🤣🤣

Get drunk with Kayshee Onthebeg please and go live, make a tit out of urself ur good at that. Also those poses, kinda give me the creeps, she's like that teacher who gets caught riding their students or something but she giving me the creeps 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah jesus will smokey stop with the buffet videos🙄 we know what cherry tomatoes are susan no need to zoom in😭
What a selection of sauces to choose from, wouldn't mind but there was no food on the actual bbq just a few little bits of shellfish beside it 😂😂 oh yeah Smokey that's how you do it 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine carrying your phone up to the buffet to video every morsel of food! Like who the duck does that?! Especially in a 5 star resort. The staff would think you've never seen food before. Such strange behaviour. They carry on as if they've never left Skerries before.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine carrying your phone up to the buffet to video every morsel of food! Like who the duck does that?! Especially in a 5 star resort. The staff would think you've never seen food before. Such strange behaviour. They carry on as if they've never left Skerries before.
Wish they would leave Skerries & never come back 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG SoSozzled. Haha. It’s like an episode of Benidorm, which is where they should all be, not the Maldives.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im intrigued, like what exactly does this katie Jackson actually do? Like I’ve never heard of her and I see she has a paid affiliation with pretty little thing…like honestly, no1 would have a foggy about her if it wasn’t for so boozy…at least she can say that she has money because of her products etc…she needs to pull herself down a peg or two because leeching off someone’s money would absolutely embarrass me 🙈….plus so boozys day will come where no1 will be interested and then where’s the money gona come from? Perhaps sue and Dylan will have a good enough life but surely they won’t be able to continue to support the whole clan of hangers on 🙈🙄

Reactions: 18
The whole lot of them are an embarrassment. It's so funny because even though they are all full of notions because Sue is loaded they just can't help but let themselves down, the rough n ready side always comes out. The mother is mortifying, recording the buffet and giving her little running commentary on the "bewwwwtiful deeecorrrr". Put the phone down Susan and read a book by the pool will ya. The Rob and vikkiiiiiiii pair stand out like sore thumbs. And Sue absolutely tanked up as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooooh lemons, ooooh cherry tomatoes, ooooh limes, ooooh scallions, oooooh empty bowl…
How exotic
Wish that stuff was available for us plebs back home

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet Mr. Roy isn’t paid enough to have to deal with that drunken lot.

Rob looks like he’d start a fight with his shadow.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet Mr. Roy isn’t paid enough to have to deal with that drunken lot.

Rob looks like he’d start a fight with his shadow.
This actually killed me, best vision I've had in a while 😂😂 in a way I'm dying for his and Chewy's wedding, big fat gypsy wedding will have nothing on them!!! Think we need a name for Rob, seems sad calling him by his name 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was in the Maldives once...it's absolutely fab and one of the most stunning hols I was on. Buuuut....have to say that 7 days is more than enough time there. You are literally on a 5mile diameter island. It's a once in a lifetime hol that I will always appreciate. The thing that made me uncomfortable was that most if not ALL the staff are seasonal and come from far afield from a totally different world. When you arrive you are assigned an island rep and point of contact for your stay. We were talking to ours one evening asking where he was from and he mentioned that his family are based in India and he only sees them 6months of the year. He worked 7 days a week 12hr days for some months and would get a day off here and there. They are paid basic wages yet they have to serve these gobshites like the Tacksons who lack humility and are so materialistic! It put alot into perspective for me when he enlightened us about his background because when you are there you can get so caught up in the plush side of things.

Anyway....enough from me 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.