SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an investor
Does anyone else find all the posts and love for Mantra boots a bit much, like the amount of people commenting on the quality etc...€150 for a basic boot is not exactly giving the stuff away, it's a bit different finding a star buy in penneys etc since the prices are literally for nothing but I just find these people getting excited over getting a quality boot after forking out €150 hilarious 😂
I think she’s an investor in the Mantra brand that’s why she’s pushing them so much- she needs that money!

Reactions: 2
Oh silly Suzanne buying ice white lights for the trees outside the house when the rest is decorated in warm white lights.. #notions

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fair play to sue just when we thought the gaff couldn’t get any more tacky she’s getting it .. styled for Christmas. I’d say it wouldn’t look out of place in Rathkeale …

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fair play to sue just when we thought the gaff couldn’t get any more tacky she’s getting it .. styled for Christmas. I’d say it wouldn’t look out of place in Rathkeale …
For someone who has essentially made a living off the back of 'styling' herself it's odd that she would hire someone to decorate her own home for Christmas. Just like it's odd that she has her own stylist on The Style Councillor's. She either has no interest whatsoever or is incredibly lazy. Who hires strangers to come into their home in the days before Christmas to 'style' it?? Particularly with covid on the rise, everyone is trying their best to limit their contact with people in case they should test positive in the coming days.

Reactions: 15
For someone who has essentially made a living off the back of 'styling' herself it's odd that she would hire someone to decorate her own home for Christmas. Just like it's odd that she has her own stylist on The Style Councillor's. She either has no interest whatsoever or is incredibly lazy. Who hires strangers to come into their home in the days before Christmas to 'style' it?? Particularly with covid on the rise, everyone is trying their best to limit their contact with people in case they should test positive in the coming days.
She has made a living on the back of people buying her products

Reactions: 3
She has made a living on the back of people buying her products
Jesus, how did I forget that?? 😂 I was thinking back to her early IG days where all she did was show outfits and make-up she liked. Genuinely forgot she had her own line. I stopped following her ages ago so maybe that's why.

Reactions: 3
I’d say they are in to set up her table like last year sure she’s probably having the caterers in again this year!

Reactions: 8
Can she not do ANYTHING herself? Like she has this lovely house but no joy in putting up and decorating her own tree?! That’s half the fun of it. She has all of her family in good health and around her and gets to host them for Christmas dinner but can she not set a table herself!? She can’t seem to cook a slice of toast but even then why not have her Mum and sisters over to all cook together? Is she too much of a “girl boss / bad witch” to have TIME to do these things (doesn’t appear to be super busy at the mo if she’s just “overseeing” someone else decorating her house) Or does she just think she’s above or beyond doing these kind of things now. It’s kinda sad. Most of us at a similar age of her are trying to build nice little traditions with the family we do have and seems like she’s missing out on them for the sake of appearances or pics for the gram. . . or out of pure pretentiousness.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can she not do ANYTHING herself? Like she has this lovely house but no joy in putting up and decorating her own tree?! That’s half the fun of it. She has all of her family in good health and around her and gets to host them for Christmas dinner but can she not set a table herself!? She can’t seem to cook a slice of toast but even then why not have her Mum and sisters over to all cook together? Is she too much of a “girl boss / bad witch” to have TIME to do these things (doesn’t appear to be super busy at the mo if she’s just “overseeing” someone else decorating her house) Or does she just think she’s above or beyond doing these kind of things now. It’s kinda sad. Most of us at a similar age of her are trying to build nice little traditions with the family we do have and seems like she’s missing out on them for the sake of appearances or pics for the gram. . . or out of pure pretentiousness.
She thinks she kinsealy, sorry Malahides answer to the Kardashian’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i just looked at her husbands IG. does she run it? its just pics of her has he nothing going on himself except to be married to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sing along with me 🎤

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Good King SoSuMe looked out,
On the feast of Stephen,
As the snow lay round about, ;)
Deep and crisp and even, ❄❄❄
Brightly shone her teeth that night,
Her dripping gold, her jewels,
Then poor aul' Dylan came in sight 'My husband's such a tooo-ooo-l'.

"Bring me Sweet King, bring me wine,
Dyl, fetch me in the lambo,
Would you sort out your hairline,
You look like Johnny Bravo,
Off to Portugal we go,
On a re-location,
Little do the followers know,
We're really on va-cayyy-tion."

"Hither Katie, come with me,
As an essential worker,
Claim that SuperMac's is muck,
To get a free cheeseburger,
Let's go fly into Dubai,
Despite the pandemic,
We'll photoshop a few seagulls,
And say we're in Port-marrrrr-nock."

Off the Jackson's skipped with glee,
To the gaf in Skerries,
Dylan tries his best to flee,
As Carla's getting lairy,
Brightly shone the cigar room,
'Cos Pippa sent a candle,
SoSmokey took a nice selfie,
With the door han-n-dle.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
That Jeff Thompson fella is some arse licker he’s so far up her home at every occasion 🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.