Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachylace

Chatty Member
I'm so angry. So they earn 3-4k a month but Barney doesn't even have essentials? Footmuff, highchair, VESTS?! These aren't luxury items! I earn less than half that and my daughter has all those things and more. I couldn't live with myself if i was swanning around in £30 slippers and my baby didn't even have a proper place to eat. They are so vile. Going on about travelling the world now? She was crying 7 months ago cause they were "homeless"..also what happened to "we can't leave Chip" only use that excuse when it suits them. They are the worst.

• Angry
Reactions: 28

cobette

VIP Member
And the best bit was when they deliberately made themselves homeless and turfed Mummy out of her en suite bedroom into a bunk bed shared with her daughter 🤦
You actually could not make it up. The fact that Mummy Belle allowed this to happen explains EVERYTHING about why Sophie is the way she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

cobette

VIP Member
I don't think she's pregnant. Do we really think either of them could be bothered with the effort of sex?!

• Haha
  • Sick

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Is Dave bigger or smaller than Arg out of Towie? Can’t remember what it said on the scales. He’s having surgery as doctors have told him he could die 😱

I really don’t like Dave he’s an annoying twat but I hope he is sticking to losing a significant amount of weight for the sake of little Barney.
He’s 1 stone lighter than arg but probably shorter. He can’t go docs though remember, they are mean to him and don’t understand that he is diet protein gainz expert

• Haha

Socialobservation

Thread: All protein and no upload, could Fiona and her Shrek be at the end of the road?

Please someone, make Fatman Protein Scoop rhyme with something good! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

EmJane86

VIP Member
Why was Barney wearing his outdoor suit right after a nap (“did you have a good sleeeeep?”) with milk still around his face? And he was wearing pyjamas underneath? Have they given up on his sleeping bag?

and chip normally wakes him up from his nap 🙄

I have never seen anyone feed a baby with a bottle like that, facing the baby away from her? So weird!

they don’t understand that babies need to taste even the same food lots of times to get to like them, they act like every face he makes means he can’t ever eat that food again 🙄

And for a baby that’s gone in for a chest X-ray, he didn’t cough once in that video. Not that I want them to get up in his face when he’s coughing, but you would imagine it would happen incidentally if it was so bad? You can hear him in the background playing with Dave, surely baby coughs would travel just as well? He also seems totally happy in himself, which is great!
It’s because she takes him on her hours walk every morning so that he has a good nap. So obviously they just leave him asleep in his pram until he wakes up...in his outdoor coat, with his sleep suit on and milk still round his gorgeous little chops 🙄
They could easily take him out of his coat etc.
I know all babies are different but I take my son out for a walk every day, to get us both out of the house and he falls asleep but as soon as I get home, I take him out of his pram to get his hat and coat off. Put him in his cot if he’s stays asleep

So 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m really glad they’re looking into Barneys cough that none of us have heard. I know that’s sounds shady but I mean like genuinely glad if there is something wrong with him, the Dr is on it.
What I don’t understand is when Chip had to go for his scan, Barney got shipped off to his Grandmother the night before so they could set off in plenty of time to make sure they weren’t late etc. For Barney, they’re late for his appointment when they’ve all literally been in the house doing what? Oh yeah taking photos in her bikini to document her weight loss on the internet. Get a fucking grip of yourself you selfish cow!
1. Your SON should be your only priority especially when he’s not very well
2. We are STILL in a pandemic and the NHS are under the most pressure they have ever seen and you can’t even be arsed to turn up on time?!
3. At least pretend to care and put a vest on him for gods sake!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
they both get on my nerves, but Sophie cranks me up so much. Why did she mention how many sugars Dave had in tea?! The question was hers not about Dave! I honestly feel like she does it on purpose to show him up. He is lazy, but how motivated would you be if you had the most unsupportive partner?? She grinds my gears, that day she pushed chocolate into his mouth, “accidentally” bought him ice cream. Twat. I swear she loves it that he’s big, she loves that his body confidence is on the floor. Maybe she’s hoping that if he loses his confidence altogether he won’t go back to acting and will be at home at her beckon call all the live long day! There has also been times watching the vlogs where I think she purposely keeps in clips of him which maybe if he was editing he would cut out. I think she gets a kick out of embarrassing him... like buying him that green loungewear set I mean what the fuck was that. Poor bloke.

cushtybert

VIP Member
Anyone seen the reel of his ‘work out’. Oof he looks big. And he starts bouncing around and it’s not a good look.

He really needs to not be doing the same thing every day. Those weights will do nothing for him. We need a big word on cardio.

View attachment 404429
Soph would need mountaineering gear to climb on top of that

• Haha

cushtybert

VIP Member
28CFA310-FB45-4602-ACE6-19D07B1378FE.png
I’m sorry I couldn’t concentrate cause all I saw was Daves bogie hanging out of his nose whilst he was in the ‘gym’ 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Pablo123321

Now he is saying that he doesn’t eat junk food off camera.

So from this he has said he has been been eating healthy within his calories and getting 10k steps in? Why are you not losing weight then Dave? He must think people are stupid.

• Haha
  • Wow

cushtybert

VIP Member
Loving all the tattle references tonight. Showing the shopping, Barney wearing a vest, soaf describing in detail how many layers Barney had on. The mention of needing a footmuff, Saying about the Christmas blanket and then Dave taking him with him on his daily walk!!
Also love the fact she wants to leave the phone out of the bedroom so she can sleep...is that when you read this page them Soaf?! Is it keeping you up at night?

• Haha

Kraken

I remember reading about a psychological effect where you get the same rush of positive feelings from telling people you’re going to do something as actually achieving it.

so if you want to lose weight for example you’re best off not telling anyone because it will keep your motivation. Once you talk about your intentions your brain is like Yep, that’s checked off the list!

So soaf and Dave are surfing the dopamine of constantly telling everyone what they intend to do, but never end up just getting on with it.

• Haha
  • Wow

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
I cannot believe shes buying herself shit again
Joules slippers whilst your son doesn't have a foot muff or a sleeping bag that fits properly or a high chair
Are you having a laugh
I hope chips shreds them to bits you selfish cow

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

_Chatterbox_

Just a side bit from the last thread, someone mentioned that legs have nothing to do with fitting onto the FoP ride - sorry to say you’re wrong, I’m 6’ 5 and struggled to get the leg part of the vehicle to click into place, obv height doesn’t apply to Fatman Protein Scoop but just wanted to add my 2 cents
I have been dying for 5 minutes over Fatman Protein Scoop! Brilliant! 😂
I’m 50/50 about her being pregnant, either way it is them trying to get views! Can’t go to Disney to get content...have a baby and have the views of a pregnancy reveal, baby name reveal, birth vlog etc. Or.....cue clickbait AM I PREGNANT? video on Monday with Sophie’s big eyes as the thumbnail trying to look shocked. 😂

• Haha

Donald73

VIP Member
She was SUCH a smartarse again with Dave ‘how long will it take you to put 4 legs and a seat together?’ As if she didn’t suffer massive ‘anxiety’ attacks over a few bits of wood going together to make a bookshelf.

7 days....was hilarious when she said that referring to the Hemnes and he said yeah because it was just a couple house late each night. Most people would have completed it in one of those ‘couple hour’ sessions. Even probably squeezed a day’s work into the same day, fancy that!

• Haha
  • Angry

Donald73

VIP Member
The ‘sleeeeeeeeeep’ and ’good morningkkkkkkkkkk’ make her sound ever so slightly* stupid

*not slightly, not even a bit, but VERY stupid

• Haha
  • Sick