Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s full of tit!
Contradicting himself at nearly every assumption!
He does not walk 8-10k steps a day, he clearly does shovel crap into his fat gob and he’s spineless as he does, says and types everything soaf tells him to! How is he not humiliated that he isn’t a functional adult that provides for his family at his age?!
Sorry if this is harsh but they’re laziness, lies, attitude, the way they treat their baby’s safety (lack of layers And bumbo chair) And I’m guessing the avoidance of tax come March 31st is Annoying the hell out of me!

Reactions: 21
I almost can’t pity/stress watch them anymore. I bleeping hate people that are all talk and no action. Especially when it comes to life changes - like losing weight. Just buck up Dave. Do what you need to do. Do it off camera, away from Sophie and just do it for you.
I stopped watching them a while ago. I just found it too depressing watching a young family shuffling around their house like a pair of OAPs. They literally have no life now. It's incredibly sad.

Blaming the shite content on Covid is yet more Billy Bullshit from those two. Loads of vloggers are making excellent content despite lockdown restrictions. But all we get from those two is endless cups of tea and moaning. No thanks, I'll spend my time watching someone who actually makes me feel positive.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Dave has such a weird obsession with Jade&Matt it’s so cringy- though Jade seems to like everyone of Daves post I do wonder if she feels obliged due to Dave constantly biggish her and Matt up.

did anyone even ask Dave that question or did he ask himself it🤣 just to put the feelers out!

Jade & Matt are the total opposite to Sloth & Slave
Jade & Matt work out eat healthy seem to genuinely Love each other and want to work hard to achieve Goals.

I would love to know if Jade & Matt genuinely like Sloth & Slave or secretly see them for what they are and have a good laugh at them🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He will never ever get tv or film work in his life never mind this year
Crackpot
I have more chance of getting tv or film work ffs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's no way he's walking 10k steps a day. If he was he'd be showing us his step count constantly. It's sad actually because I get the impression that he's embarrassed to go outside.

Reactions: 14
I really want to know what he did for "leg day" yesterday. What does leg day consist of? He showed us nothing! The bits in the vlog were what I do as part of my warm up at pole fitness classes. If you're going to make fitness part of your content, you need to actually show the exercises!
Maybe leg day was Dave shaving his legs with Soph's new pink razor and he just bought a planner...for what Dave...you could write your plans on the back of a stamp!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So they both have new “personalised planners” slave says definitely not an ad, but sloth has it as an affiliate ad 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Show us your pedometer then Dave! I’m surprised mr fitness doesn’t have some kind of fitness tracking smart watch to show off what he’s achieving. What is the point of lying to everyone about how far he walks, he’s not fooling anybody!

• Heart
Show us your pedometer then Dave! I’m surprised mr fitness doesn’t have some kind of fitness tracking smart watch to show off what he’s achieving. What is the point of lying to everyone about how far he walks, he’s not fooling anybody!
He got a fitbit ay the airport when they were going to Disneyworld for his 30th

• Wow
Reactions: 18
He is never off his phone and he will have the step count in the health app
DAVE we don’t believe you and are calling you out !! Show us how many steps you really do big man 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I smell bullshit - ‘I’m lucky that right now I have a lot of calories to play with’

stay on plan, what plan?
I want to know what weightloss plan gives lots of calories to 'play around with'. He's in complete denial!!

Also, not too long until Spring, we will be getting goblet sqwwwwaats with Blues Brothers sunglasses again soon. A few goblet sqwwwwaats a day is not going to do much really.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah in all honesty what plan is he on ? Never heard him mention a plan in the vlogs
He’s so full of tit 😂

Reactions: 9
He did say he was eating healthily from just after New year. I guess 20th January is technically just after new year.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
10k steps? In Crocs.... That is PURE COMEDY. He’s not taking Barney, he’s not taking Chip, maybe he’s going secretly dogging 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So Dave is you’re walking 8-10,000 steps a day with Chip? Then why are you BOTH so overweight?
Also, I’d love to know who/where you have for this diet plan from that’s giving you so many calories because let’s be honest it’s not working for you is it?
I’m 100% behind anyone that’s trying to lose weight, better their health or what ever you choose to call it but mate you need to wake to f**k up and get some help from someone who actually knows what they’re talking about. You my love clearly do not.

I cannot believe shes buying herself tit again
Joules slippers whilst your son doesn't have a foot muff or a sleeping bag that fits properly or a high chair
Are you having a laugh
I hope chips shreds them to bits you selfish cow

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I cannot believe shes buying herself tit again
Joules slippers whilst your son doesn't have a foot muff or a sleeping bag that fits properly or a high chair
Are you having a laugh
I hope chips shreds them to bits you selfish cow
I'm actually amazed they've not been gifted lots more for Barney...other influencers receive shedloads (they shouldn't, really). Instead they get asked to flog seasoning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.