Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They said when Barney was small that Dave couldn’t go in as he wouldn’t remember what the doctor says
I highly doubt that .... it’s because she is a control freak , dave not allowed to edit or comment on YT or take his own son to an appt

Reactions: 15
They said when Barney was small that Dave couldn’t go in as he wouldn’t remember what the doctor says
I highly doubt that .... it’s because she is a control freak , dave not allowed to edit or comment on YT or take his own son to an appt
But she said not that long ago she likes Dave to be there as she doesn’t remember stuff (around the dog’s diagnosis)

Reactions: 6
This. SO much this.

Princess Owl Eyes is SO used to landing on her feet over and over again that it has not occurred to her that something may actually be wrong with Barney. Surely any normal parent would be very worried if doctors were so puzzled that a chest x-ray was necessary!? Their casual attitude to Barney's health is alarming. Just like when they buried their heads in the sand over Chips health a few weeks ago, 'we can't lose Chip, that's not an option' as though she could control his health.
You’ve worded that perfectly- always used to landing on her feet! One day id love For her to realise things don’t always fall into place and end up perfect, however this is not the time I really hope barney is ok 😔 if they feel they need to vlog it all as they’re strapped for cash then Dave needs to get a proper job. Perhaps working for Tesco 🤔

Reactions: 15
I see someone commented this... well soaf allergies aren’t just sneezing??? You just know that house is full of dust/dog hair the lot🤢poor baby probably is allergic to their rotten lifestyle
51D29AD3-1AEC-465D-99B5-C3E36003C4F4.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
From their reply, it sounds like it’s something the GP may be considering? Very very weird reply.

So she is very focused on her Sophie Belle channel but why Soaf? Is it money? Is it fame? Is it endless compliments off strangers? What exactly are you missing in your life?

Reactions: 12
Completely agree that she is a control freak.

She likes to act the martyr so whenever she and Dave argue she can say she 'does everything'.

It's possible she blames Dave for the critique the channel is currently generating and she thinks it will be all sunshine and roses if she reinstates Sophie Belle.

Reactions: 12
From their reply, it sounds like it’s something the GP may be considering? Very very weird reply.

So she is very focused on her Sophie Belle channel but why Soaf? Is it money? Is it fame? Is it endless compliments off strangers? What exactly are you missing in your life?
So why bot be open about it, they’re being really coy for some reason!!

Reactions: 7
I assumed it was because they would have to leave chip alone cause sophie would have to drive Dave and Barney to the appointment. My hubby never remembers anything, when nursery tell him what the kids have done he forgets it on the way home! Who would forget a doctors diagnosis though

Reactions: 5
I can't believe she thought Barney had a concussion from a bump on the head from literally no height.

Just wait until he's on the move, my 8 month old had started pulling himself up and cruising and is constantly falling or bumping himself on something, most of the time he barely cries but if he's tired then the smallest bump or fall starts him of with inconsolable crying!
she will be one of those mothers who takes her child to A&E for a sore finger/scraped knee.

Reactions: 7
Why didn’t Dave stay home with the dog? Like they all are so codependent, I know it’s scary for parents when we’re talking about the health of their children but just seemed unnecessary

Reactions: 13
Why was Barney wearing his outdoor suit right after a nap (“did you have a good sleeeeep?”) with milk still around his face? And he was wearing pyjamas underneath? Have they given up on his sleeping bag?

and chip normally wakes him up from his nap 🙄

I have never seen anyone feed a baby with a bottle like that, facing the baby away from her? So weird!

they don’t understand that babies need to taste even the same food lots of times to get to like them, they act like every face he makes means he can’t ever eat that food again 🙄

And for a baby that’s gone in for a chest X-ray, he didn’t cough once in that video. Not that I want them to get up in his face when he’s coughing, but you would imagine it would happen incidentally if it was so bad? You can hear him in the background playing with Dave, surely baby coughs would travel just as well? He also seems totally happy in himself, which is great!

Reactions: 13
Every time she says "Did you have a good sleeeep?", I keep hoping that Barney will turn to her, and, in a thick Scottish accent, say "Mind ye own business, ya nosy witch".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
The ‘sleeeeeeeeeep’ and ’good morningkkkkkkkkkk’ make her sound ever so slightly* stupid

*not slightly, not even a bit, but VERY stupid

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Wow. Got to hand it to Soaf... she did at one point lose a considerable amount of weight and keep it off. Why does she hide this person from the world and try to be perfect? I truly don’t get it
It's amazing how that picture must be pretty old yet she looks older there than she does now!

Reactions: 4
Has my lovely, sexy, fatso, Dave lost any weight yet? If not, kinda think he’d be good business for my sister as she’s doing cookie hamper things. I might try and market them to him 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see someone commented this... well soaf allergies aren’t just sneezing??? You just know that house is full of dust/dog hair the lot🤢poor baby probably is allergic to their rotten lifestyleView attachment 407740
That was my comment...shocked to get a reply 😊 pet allergies are more to do with the dead skin off the animal going around in the air and landing on things....which is why i hate to see Chip up on their bed and Dave is always covered in dog hairs

I have to say though. It was weirdly nice to see her upset at the end because she normally seems so un-maternal, this was a nice change as she was clear worried about Barney.

I have to say though. It was weirdly nice to see her upset at the end because she normally seems so un-maternal, this was a nice change as she was clear worried about Barney.
See tbh I don’t know if that was worry for Barney or just stress and she obviously was unable to settle him when he was crying and knowing her she will have been mortified in front of nurse/doctors as this would not have been her perfect mother image
And she caused him to be crying too so I think she was crying more for herself than for Barney

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.