Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id love to have seen the video of him trying to fit onto the ride...most would have seen this as a point of thinking better get my weight in check

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
i agree, they were showing some people with larger calfs to kind of point their toes so that the clamps locked in lower down the leg if that makes sense. Dave wasn’t unable to ride because of his chunky calf’s 🙄 the cast members work really hard to try and enable as many people as possible to ride regardless of body shape/disability.

it’s a brilliant ride and if sloth reckons she was working out how it works rather than enjoy the ride..... rubbish
I know a lot of the rides have a couple of bigger seats in them, usually at the back. Even then he looked uncomfortable on BTM and 7DMT he had to put his arm around Sophie for them to both fit.

At least when Tron opens he'll be able to ride as it has a seat at the back for people who can't fit on the bikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just a side bit from the last thread, someone mentioned that legs have nothing to do with fitting onto the FoP ride - sorry to say you’re wrong, I’m 6’ 5 and struggled to get the leg part of the vehicle to click into place, obv height doesn’t apply to Fatman Protein Scoop but just wanted to add my 2 cents
I have been dying for 5 minutes over Fatman Protein Scoop! Brilliant! 😂
I’m 50/50 about her being pregnant, either way it is them trying to get views! Can’t go to Disney to get content...have a baby and have the views of a pregnancy reveal, baby name reveal, birth vlog etc. Or.....cue clickbait AM I PREGNANT? video on Monday with Sophie’s big eyes as the thumbnail trying to look shocked. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not that I want to defend them in anyway but I eat stuff that's older than that, as long as it smells OK and it's well heated it's fine !
Ok just be careful and make sure it’s fully heated through!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't think she's pregnant. Do we really think either of them could be bothered with the effort of sex?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I know a lot of the rides have a couple of bigger seats in them, usually at the back. Even then he looked uncomfortable on BTM and 7DMT he had to put his arm around Sophie for them to both fit.

At least when Tron opens he'll be able to ride as it has a seat at the back for people who can't fit on the bikes.

Apologies if this is considered offensive or mean
But with daves size I would be mortified/embarrassed to have a partner who couldn't fit on the ride or had to be put in a special seat for his size.
Different if someone has a medical condition that makes them that size.
But him just being huge due to his own laziness and greediness, I just wouldn't want to face the embarrassment on going on a ride with him.
Would live to have been a fly on the wall at Flight Of Passage when he couldn't get on. Bet he sat in a right huff and tried to get soaf to come off.
If anything soaf should have bigged up the ride to make him think well crap maybe I should try and lose weight so I can get on, instead of making it sound like not that great a ride to spare his feelings.

But with daves size I would be mortified/embarrassed to have a partner who couldn't fit on the ride or had to be put in a special seat for his size.
But him just being huge due to his own laziness and greediness, I just wouldn't want to face the embarrassment on going on a ride with him.
Would live to have been a fly on the wall at Flight Of Passage when he couldn't get on. Bet he sat in a right huff and tried to get soaf to come off.
If anything soaf should have bigged up the ride to make him think well crap maybe I should try and lose weight so I can get on, instead of making it sound like not that great a ride to spare his feelings.
They watch enough Disney vlogs, I'm 100% sure he knows how amazing it is!

I agree it would be embarrassing but tbf in WDW there are a lot of people his size or bigger so using those seats is probably quite common. That's why they have them. He probably feels quite comfortable with his size when he's there!

I just can't wait until they go to DLP and he can't fit on anything!
Although I don't think I'll be able to bare them complaining about DLP compared to WDW!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They watch enough Disney vlogs, I'm 100% sure he knows how amazing it is!

I agree it would be embarrassing but tbf in WDW there are a lot of people his size or bigger so using those seats is probably quite common. That's why they have them. He probably feels quite comfortable with his size when he's there!

I just can't wait until they go to DLP and he can't fit on anything!
Although I don't think I'll be able to bare them complaining about DLP compared to WDW!
I have a severe hatred for people that compare the two
They are two completely different parks in completely different countries so how can you compare.
Paris had lots of cute things Orlando doesn't have.

I can see Soaf being the ignorant type to complain that the fireworks are half in French 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have to go in a modified seat because of my size, should I be mortified and embarrassed?

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20210117-203421_Instagram.jpg

Totally off topic but the post above was a shirtless pic of his friend who he was in the play that goes wrong with...thought it an odd reply

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
View attachment 389218

Totally off topic but the post above was a shirtless pic of his friend who he was in the play that goes wrong with...thought it an odd reply
Why would you say that tho ...... like it’s not like Dave is one of the lads with pub banter n that 😂 I know guys who say that but it’s funny but with Dave it’s a bit awkward

• Haha
Not that I want to defend them in anyway but I eat stuff that's older than that, as long as it smells OK and it's well heated it's fine !
Yeah me too , I always go by smell, same with meat that says it’s past it’s sell by date ! you’ll know with meat when it’s not safe to eat because it will reek ! never been ill yet 😅

Though with these 2 you never know , they strike me as the type who think you can have chicken “rare” 😂

I don't think she's pregnant. Do we really think either of them could be bothered with the effort of sex?!
dusted off the turkey Baster perhaps ? Can’t wait for round 2 of Dave saying how amazing is body is for ejaculating

• Sick
  • Haha
I have to go in a modified seat because of my size, should I be mortified and embarrassed?
Not at all. What i mean is dave is forever going on and on about losing weight but doesn't and instead of just admitting it was due to his size he made up the bullshit excuse of "my calves won't fit".
Fact is dave is so in denial he probably doesn't even do the check you can do on the seats before the rides to check if he'll fit, he'll just assume.
My dad is a big chap, as I said on previous threads, the last time we went to florida he couldn't get on a lot of rides and he just accepted it and knew it would be the case, he didn't sit there and go how dare they not accommodate my calves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have a severe hatred for people that compare the two
They are two completely different parks in completely different countries so how can you compare.
Paris had lots of cute things Orlando doesn't have.

I can see Soaf being the ignorant type to complain that the fireworks are half in French 🤦‍♀️
Me too! This is the exact reason I don’t want them to go. They’re just going to compare Paris to Florida! They’re not the same, they’re not supposed to be!
No Dave you can’t have a pint of Gatorade with your meal, you’re in France ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

I wonder whether they will give up the daily vlogging dream?
🤔 I doubt it. It’s easy money for them, they basically get paid to sit on their arse, dreaming of taking the daughter they don’t have yet to Disney! Quite sad really

Reactions: 12
Dave why would you reply like that? I know your probably trying to banter but honestly you sound perverse.

she definitely wears the trousers in this relationship doesn’t she! Can you imagine if the roles were reversed...

Reactions: 9
Just a side bit from the last thread, someone mentioned that legs have nothing to do with fitting onto the FoP ride - sorry to say you’re wrong, I’m 6’ 5 and struggled to get the leg part of the vehicle to click into place, obv height doesn’t apply to Fatman Protein Scoop but just wanted to add my 2 cents
It million percent wasn’t his legs, We’ve seen his legs my sister has bigger legs than him and got on the ride fine. He obviously couldn’t sit forward enough for the back part to lock in.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.