Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time she says "Did you have a good sleeeep?", I keep hoping that Barney will turn to her, and, in a thick Scottish accent, say "Mind ye own business, ya nosy witch".
This made me laugh out loud 😂😂😂

Literally just feels like she resents how Barney has turned out...ginger, blue eyed, male and looks like Dave!

Get a bleeping grip that it is not a mini you, Soaf! You have got a beautiful, healthy child. Maybe Barney has sensed the dissapointment from his mum and is why he is closer/more engaged with his dad

• Haha
Reactions: 14
See tbh I don’t know if that was worry for Barney or just stress and she obviously was unable to settle him when he was crying and knowing her she will have been mortified in front of nurse/doctors as this would not have been her perfect mother image
And she caused him to be crying too so I think she was crying more for herself than for Barney
Very true actually x

Reactions: 9
Why is he never in a vest!!!! I have to change my twins multiple times a day, would my life be easier if I didn’t have to put vests on them? YES, it’d save a lot of wiggles ( and stress if they’re both crying!) but do i do it, YES BECAUSE ITS THE MIDDLE OF WINTER AND THEY NEED IT. Christ almighty.

Reactions: 15
I watched some of the moving to Scotland vlogs earlier, I can’t believe that they lived rent free to “save money” and brought new furniture, paint, a brand new car and that bloody dog!!! What a wasted opportunity to save!?! Their parents are just as bad as they are as they enable slave and soaf to be so incompetent in life.

Reactions: 19
What annoyed me was our baby boy has a poorly chest so we are going to dress him in a babygrow that is to big so it's gaps open between the poppers and not put a vest on him
For God's sake put some baby vicks on him and vest babygrow and a jumper/cardie

What annoyed me was our baby boy has a poorly chest so we are going to dress him in a battle that is to big so it's gaps open between the poppers and not put a vest on him
For God's sake put some baby vicks on him and vest babygrow and a jumper/cardie

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why was Barney wearing his outdoor suit right after a nap (“did you have a good sleeeeep?”) with milk still around his face? And he was wearing pyjamas underneath? Have they given up on his sleeping bag?

and chip normally wakes him up from his nap 🙄

I have never seen anyone feed a baby with a bottle like that, facing the baby away from her? So weird!

they don’t understand that babies need to taste even the same food lots of times to get to like them, they act like every face he makes means he can’t ever eat that food again 🙄

And for a baby that’s gone in for a chest X-ray, he didn’t cough once in that video. Not that I want them to get up in his face when he’s coughing, but you would imagine it would happen incidentally if it was so bad? You can hear him in the background playing with Dave, surely baby coughs would travel just as well? He also seems totally happy in himself, which is great!
It’s because she takes him on her hours walk every morning so that he has a good nap. So obviously they just leave him asleep in his pram until he wakes up...in his outdoor coat, with his sleep suit on and milk still round his gorgeous little chops 🙄
They could easily take him out of his coat etc.
I know all babies are different but I take my son out for a walk every day, to get us both out of the house and he falls asleep but as soon as I get home, I take him out of his pram to get his hat and coat off. Put him in his cot if he’s stays asleep

So 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m really glad they’re looking into Barneys cough that none of us have heard. I know that’s sounds shady but I mean like genuinely glad if there is something wrong with him, the Dr is on it.
What I don’t understand is when Chip had to go for his scan, Barney got shipped off to his Grandmother the night before so they could set off in plenty of time to make sure they weren’t late etc. For Barney, they’re late for his appointment when they’ve all literally been in the house doing what? Oh yeah taking photos in her bikini to document her weight loss on the internet. Get a bleeping grip of yourself you selfish cow!
1. Your SON should be your only priority especially when he’s not very well
2. We are STILL in a pandemic and the NHS are under the most pressure they have ever seen and you can’t even be arsed to turn up on time?!
3. At least pretend to care and put a vest on him for gods sake!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I have to say though. It was weirdly nice to see her upset at the end because she normally seems so un-maternal, this was a nice change as she was clear worried about Barney.
I agree. It was literally the first time I have seen her vulnerable (without it being manufactured). What I got was that she was truly shaken by Barney hitting his head and being so distressed afterwards. It gives me hope.

Reactions: 6
I agree. It was literally the first time I have seen her vulnerable (without it being manufactured). What I got was that she was truly shaken by Barney hitting his head and being so distressed afterwards. It gives me hope.
She was probably just embarrassed that she couldn’t console her own child. Dave should have taken Barney into the hospital, she should of sat in the car staring at herself in the mirror and dreaming of the life she really wants 😡

Reactions: 20
If you look at both S&Ds last ten or so insta posts on their grid, isn’t it telling that Chip seems to star in more of them than Barney? Honestly I can’t stop taking photos of my 3 month old. And yet these two seem far fonder and coo about Chip far more.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Imagine flogging an app for a supermarket you don’t use being your dream. Imagine. 😂

How in weeks of videos, of Insta videos have we not heard Barney cough?
The only collab they should be doing with Tesco is Slave picking up some shifts, the lazy swine! Get some hours in working hard and dropping lbs at the same time.Even a few hours of separation from Soaf would do these codependent twits the world of good.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is Sophie doing all this bikini stuff because Dave is actually doing well with his weight loss (we are led to believe this is the case) and is actually jealous and wants to say she’s lost weight too? That’s the kind of person she is.

Reactions: 16
I think her management are pushing for her to be the main influencer
It would fit with the corner london aesthetic only having sOAF ( which is really cruel on Dave)
There was no pic on dave on their Instagram (only sOAF) and it’s sOAF who is getting all the brand deals like the razor and the salt and Tesco
I wish Dave would do his own thing weight loss wise on his own channel and get a huge following , plus when barneys mobile he could have days filming with him doing fun stuff which also incorporates exercise
Just to rub her smug face right in it
I think we are now seeing that Dave is the main carer or he is at least Barneys comforter

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She's done this before where she did a video showing her measuring her waist and weight to document her weight loss before the wedding.
There was no follow up video from the initial one and of course that is now deleted.
Rinse and repeat.

God these two are like a broken record 🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think her management are pushing for her to be the main influencer
It would fit with the corner london aesthetic only having sOAF ( which is really cruel on Dave)
There was no pic on dave on their Instagram (only sOAF) and it’s sOAF who is getting all the brand deals like the razor and the salt and Tesco
I wish Dave would do his own thing weight loss wise on his own channel and get a huge following , plus when barneys mobile he could have days filming with him doing fun stuff which also incorporates exercise
Just to rub her smug face right in it
I think we are now seeing that Dave is the main carer or he is at least Barneys comforter
I can imagine she’s very spiteful to Dave when the camera is off. She probably gets annoyed at him because he’s not your standard healthy looking influencer. She’s not healthy but at least she looks nice when she’s had a wash and isn’t walking around like a scruff. Can imagine she tells him he’s holding their channel back etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I can imagine she’s very spiteful to Dave when the camera is off. She probably gets annoyed at him because he’s not your standard healthy looking influencer. She’s not healthy but at least she looks nice when she’s had a wash and isn’t walking around like a scruff. Can imagine she tells him he’s holding their channel back etc.
Yeah I really think that too, maybe this is why he is always so apologetic
He is also stuck there with her and he must be feeling it not being able to see his family

• Sad
Reactions: 16
If they want extra things like the disney holiday or the house deposit I really think Dave could work outside of the home even part time and put that money aside for those things because they seem to be doing ok financially with the vlogs as is and Dave is hardly needed all day as its mostly about Barney now and he doesnt edit the vlogs

Reactions: 14
If they want extra things like the disney holiday or the house deposit I really think Dave could work outside of the home even part time and put that money aside for those things because they seem to be doing ok financially with the vlogs and Dave is hardly needed all day as its mostly about Barney now and he doesnt edit the vlogs
Or Sophie, like it doesn’t matter which one it is, but they’d both benefit from one of them working outside of the house or in another job

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.