Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LIES LIES BULLSHIT LIES. When does he walk enough for that many steps? Also he could do some hiit he just doesn’t want to cause it’s harder. And cardio isn’t just hiit. Delusional. And clueless.

4AFB0886-146A-43B0-8D23-8500BCACF769.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Every single answer is just to please Soaf. Put a lie detector on him and it would blow up with the amount of times it would buzz through that true/false.

On the other hand if they are his true feelings then he is more pathetic than I originally thought.

Reactions: 22
Of course he’s content with youtube. You can tell that he’s faaaaaar too lazy to put in the work needed to be an actor. He’s now seen the light that YouTube means that he can sit around all day and play PlayStation and fulfil his fantasy of a home gym and lined up cans on monster on a shelf. He’s as lazy as she is.
Also how long do you keep calling yourself an actor when it’s been years since you’ve had an acting job?. When was the last role 2018-spring 2019?

Reactions: 23
Of course he’s content with youtube. You can tell that he’s faaaaaar too lazy to put in the work needed to be an actor. He’s now seen the light that YouTube means that he can sit around all day and play PlayStation and fulfil his fantasy of a home gym and lined up cans on monster on a shelf. He’s as lazy as she is.
Also how long do you keep calling yourself an actor when it’s been years since you’ve had an acting job?. When was the last role 2018-spring 2019?
He acts everyday....just get out the closet Dave and set yourself free 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What a billy bullshitter! We all know he does 10 minute walks with Chip. Doesn’t go on walks with Soph. So when else is he doing these steps? Absolute liar. The weight would have dropped off a bit if he did walk constantly.

Even if he cba to big walks at least take Chip on a few 20 minute walks a day. One morning, one mid day and one evening. I know that’s pretty impossible when you don’t work and sit on your fat arse all day but give it a try Dave. We all know if he did so many steps he’d have a Fitbit or something to prove it. Must be hard work making up lies between each other and saying yes let’s tell our flamily we are doing this today. Idiots.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
LIES LIES BULLSHIT LIES. When does he walk enough for that many steps? Also he could do some hiit he just doesn’t want to cause it’s harder. And cardio isn’t just hiit. Delusional. And clueless.

View attachment 394513
Hi, Hello, this is bullshit calling!

8-10k is 4-5 miles, no way is he doing this most days! It also takes 60-90 minutes, we wouldn’t hear the end of it if he was putting that much work in!

I have a 4.5 mile walking route, and I only just get to 8-10k doing this, (and I’m short and take a lot of strides!)

Dave's true or false stories sadly revealed they are actually content with what they're uploading just now 🙈 I'd been feeling a bit sorry for them sometimes thinking maybe they are just stuck in a rut and he would rather be acting... But one of his answers was false, he doesn't prefer acting to YouTube because YouTube let's you be more creative and the creator has more control...

Boggles the mind to think these half-arsed 10 minute fly-on-the-wall vlogs are them letting their creativity run wild
“I get to do something that I love and work for myself”. Lol. Come on - we all know Sophie holds the reigns with the vlogs. He just appears in them/follows along. I wouldn’t say he has any input 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi, Hello, this is bullshit calling!

8-10k is 4-5 miles, no way is he doing this most days! It also takes 60-90 minutes, we wouldn’t hear the end of it if he was putting that much work in!

I have a 4.5 mile walking route, and I only just get to 8-10k doing this, (and I’m short and take a lot of strides!)
I did a 50 minute walk this morning with the dog and tend to do anything between 40-60 mins tonight. My morning walk I only did about 5000 steps. I did go a bit slow cos it was icy I normally do more cos I’m trying to power walk. No one can tell me he’s out walking for that amount of time.

Maybe it’s walking between the fridge and settee? Bet that adds up.

“I get to do something that I love and work for myself”. Lol. Come on - we all know Sophie holds the reigns with the vlogs. He just appears in them/follows along. I wouldn’t say he has any input 😂

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 not bleeping normal to be attached at the hip like these two are. It’s obviously a lie anyway they seem miserable as sin.

Reactions: 15
8-10k steps every day!!!!!! Total bullshit, it hasn't stopped pissing down with rain recently, he wouldn't want to get his precious crocs wet would he 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now he is saying that he doesn’t eat junk food off camera.

So from this he has said he has been been eating healthy within his calories and getting 10k steps in? Why are you not losing weight then Dave? He must think people are stupid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Why do a true or false then not be truthful
I don’t know how they don’t realise people can see straight thru them now xxx

Reactions: 10
Wow. Delusional Dave / Fatman Protein a Scoop is insane.... his dog is losing weight, he admitted SEVERAL times he isn’t losing weight.
They are infuriating.

If he’s been eating well since New Year he WOULD have lost weight. He’s allowed a massively high calorie allowance and isn’t doing exercise to help the weight loss - Dave, get a reality check you moron.

and they basically said they don’t care about letting their flamily down by not uploading when they say they are going to

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I almost can’t pity/stress watch them anymore. I bleeping hate people that are all talk and no action. Especially when it comes to life changes - like losing weight. Just buck up Dave. Do what you need to do. Do it off camera, away from Sophie and just do it for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So surely If he’s eating healthy , walking 10k every day and doing workouts in the gym he would be putting wee stickers on his weight loss chart
I’m sorry now but he is a fat nugget who is only lying to himself
He’s been on a weight loss for 10 years and only put weight on .... to any normal person this would be saying something
If he was walking high thighs would not be that size !!
I can’t even hate watch them anymore
They are an embarrassment to their families but now especially Dave after that car crash

So surely If he’s eating healthy , walking 10k every day and doing workouts in the gym he would be putting wee stickers on his weight loss chart
I’m sorry now but he is a fat nugget who is only lying to himself
He’s been on a weight loss for 10 years and only put weight on .... to any normal person this would be saying something
If he was walking high thighs would not be that size !!
I can’t even hate watch them anymore
They are an embarrassment to their families but now especially Dave after that car crash
He’s got a serious deep rooted problem with weight loss and if he doesn’t address that - he’s only going to get bigger. It’s such a shame Sophie doesn’t support him or nudge him in the right direction - I couldn’t imagine being like that if my husband was unhappy but struggling with his weight

Reactions: 14
I really want to know what he did for "leg day" yesterday. What does leg day consist of? He showed us nothing! The bits in the vlog were what I do as part of my warm up at pole fitness classes. If you're going to make fitness part of your content, you need to actually show the exercises!

Reactions: 10
Remember the 2 girls sOAF I’ve had as bridesmaids ? I wonder if she is even still friends with them
I find it weird how she never talks about friends and if she doesn’t have any that is a very sad existence

I really want to know what he did for "leg day" yesterday. What does leg day consist of? He showed us nothing! The bits in the vlog were what I do as part of my warm up at pole fitness classes. If you're going to make fitness part of your content, you need to actually show the exercises!
He doesn’t have any equipment for leg day
He really needs to get his head out of his arse !!! He is not a gym bunny who has leg day,arm day etc - if Matt and jade are their friends they really need to give him a reality check
Although I think corner london or whatsoever the management company are called are the ones pushing that friendship

Reactions: 13
If he wants to do more TV audition s then surely that's another motivation to get fit, you know, on top of having a newborn and wanting to lose weight.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.