Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ could she be any more up her own arse?
Doesn’t make you better than anyone because you birthed a baby on two paracetamol 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Oh god I’m not a mum but seriously duck off 🙄🙄🙄 I’m sure there’s many mums who took more than 2 paracetamol than giving birth but I bet they are bringing their baby up properly and giving all their time to him/her. So suck on that Sophie you’re not all that great 👍🏻

Reactions: 23
Jesus Christ could she be any more up her own arse?
Doesn’t make you better than anyone because you birthed a baby on two paracetamol 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Came here to say this 🙄 I gave birth with no pain relief but can’t stand when I have a migraine! Renders me useless. Giving birth taking every pain relief possible is nothing to be ashamed of 😡 healthy baby and healthy mum is all that matters!

Reactions: 18
‘On my tooth journey.’ She’s suuuuch a loser.

It’s her attention-seeking threshold that can’t be trusted.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My dog was poorly in the first lockdown. Nothing on the scale of Chip but I was so upset you can see in their little puppy dog eyes when they aren’t well 😢 I was so upset (thankfully she’s fine now😊) but I could not imagine filming the phone call.
Same with us, my pup was super poorly in June and I was beside myself, lots of tears, could hardly concentrate on work (I have a proper job😜) but thankfully all good now too 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is she an absolute head or what? Hasn’t achieved her goals? Like they are going to travel anywhere other than Disney anyway. And they won’t be going this year. They are so desperate for the gifted Disney trip its embarrasing!
What mum with a young baby says her 2021 goals are to travel and see the world? Honestly Soph read the room and take a look at the things you have in your life that other people dream of. She's so deluded.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I do t see the insta stuff but travel and see the world ??? She’s a bleeping idiot x

Reactions: 7
I'm so angry. So they earn 3-4k a month but Barney doesn't even have essentials? Footmuff, highchair, VESTS?! These aren't luxury items! I earn less than half that and my daughter has all those things and more. I couldn't live with myself if i was swanning around in £30 slippers and my baby didn't even have a proper place to eat. They are so vile. Going on about travelling the world now? She was crying 7 months ago cause they were "homeless"..also what happened to "we can't leave Chip" only use that excuse when it suits them. They are the worst.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I'm so angry. So they earn 3-4k a month but Barney doesn't even have essentials? Footmuff, highchair, VESTS?! These aren't luxury items! I earn less than half that and my daughter has all those things and more. I couldn't live with myself if i was swanning around in £30 slippers and my baby didn't even have a proper place to eat. They are so vile. Going on about travelling the world now? She was crying 7 months ago cause they were "homeless"..also what happened to "we can't leave Chip" only use that excuse when it suits them. They are the worst.
You wonder how thick the Flamily must be to find them "inspirational" then you remember that 41 million Americans voted for Trump to get a second term in office.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh gosh, that photo. He’ll be lucky to make it to 40 if he doesn’t change his ways and lose weight. I’m not being horrible at this point, it’s actually serious. He’s short and is carrying a lot of weight. His heart is going to struggle.

Reactions: 17
He will genuinely be looking at that picture and thinking to himself “I look fit as duck🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Something to think about I have a 5 month old:

High chair free off marketplace and got the cushion from Ikea delivered (she’s already sitting in it at tea time and loves it)
Foot muff from John Lewis sale £13
Mostly free vests from kind friends of friends but also lots from eBay and vinted as well as Asda they do lovely Disney ones if you’re a HUGE Disney fan

My goal for this year is for my family to recover from Covid and the rest of us to stay free of it and healthy and potentially take my baby swimming and the library. NOT have a huge extravagant holiday 😂

Fuckin weird the whole thing it’s just such a strange life to live what will they do when this all ends they can’t keep running back to mum now they have a baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She wants to travel away from her current situation because she is unhappy and doesn’t understand how to make herself happy without buying things and going places.

the tooth “journey” wtf?!? What about the starting point where you moved to a new area and failed to register yourself with a dentist like a responsible adult? Doubt either of them go to the Dentist or GP 🙄

Reactions: 19
Everything is a journey or a transformation with influencers - it pains me. You’re just living a normal life with ups and downs and redecorating your overly expensive houses

Get a grip

Reactions: 20
I must admit though I am so intrigued by their relationship as they are such an unlikely pair, aside from being lazy and buying in to Disney what shared values and interests do they have? Sub zero chemistry and intimacy between them and no attempts being made to address it. No shared hometown or cultural upbringing to draw on. No mutual friends. No similar jobs/line of work before they did this. No significant relationships before meeting each other? Did they meet online?

Reactions: 18
It is very odd isn't it? I met my partner online, but we share our circles of friends pretty much, even though his are mostly London based and I'm from the South West. But they don't really seem to have any friends, let alone share each others. I honestly couldn't stand their life. The only thing I'd be jealous of is the freebies they get honestly.

Reactions: 14
GAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNS 💪💪💪💪
Christ! How does he not look at this photo and think duck I’m in trouble and do something about it!? One of his arms is bigger than the baby and it’s not from the protein and gainzzzzzzz it’s the reese cups porridge and midnight snacks!🤢minger!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You must all be joking don’t you know they are best friends with Jade and Matt, they are so close 🤣🤣

When I used to be depressed I used to think of Disney World and holidays they kept me going. Obviously because of Covid that doesn’t happen anymore but I’m adult enough to appreciate the really small things in life and enjoy them. Like we were saying over on Brogans thread yesterday these selfish idiots are thinking of holidays whilst the rest of us are excited to hug our families again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.