Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... I just died reading this hahahaha 😂

Who leaves their flat, moves in with the in laws and buys a dog whilst living at someone else’s house? Their decision making is such a joke. And let’s hope Barney is okay. He’s such a darling boy.

I
She would have blackmailed dave into buying that dog 💯
She would have said im only moving to Glasgow if I get a puppy

• Wow
Reactions: 17
... I just died reading this hahahaha 😂

Who leaves their flat, moves in with the in laws and buys a dog whilst living at someone else’s house? Their decision making is such a joke. And let’s hope Barney is okay. He’s such a darling boy.

I
And the best bit was when they deliberately made themselves homeless and turfed Mummy out of her en suite bedroom into a bunk bed shared with her daughter 🤦

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
And the best bit was when they deliberately made themselves homeless and turfed Mummy out of her en suite bedroom into a bunk bed shared with her daughter 🤦
You actually could not make it up. The fact that Mummy Belle allowed this to happen explains EVERYTHING about why Sophie is the way she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They'll never get rid of chip they'd probably refuse to believe what tbe doctor says or they'll have him on anti allergie drugs forever
This made me laugh more than it should have because this was my life 😂

I started suffering with hay-fever really badly when I was about 7, nothing worked to help and I was pretty much on antihistamines all the time. When I moved away to uni it disappeared and when I when home for holidays it would get bad again.
It took so long for us to put 2 and 2 together and figure out I was allergic to our dog that we got also when I was about 7.
My mum said even if we'd have realised sooner she wouldn't have got rid of the dog anyway :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t they say for a while Barney was faking. Cough?

also, life with a baby is nothing like this. I had a fantastic first mat leave. Yes it wasn’t in lcokdown but there isso much to do with your baby to help develop them etc etc and they could go for walks with friends etc

Reactions: 7
Sorry but i've not heard that baby cough once? Not in the background of vlogs, not whilst he's laughing or led down (which he always is so that's weird) definitely something else going on there.

Reactions: 7
Lol at the super relevant advert for tesco clubcard rewards.

You can convert the points to vouchers for cineworld and restaurants.

Sure, not like we're in a pandemic or anything...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
If she earned a Clubcard point for every time she blinked in her stories she would be laughing all the way to cineworld

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lol at the super relevant advert for tesco clubcard rewards.

You can convert the points to vouchers for cineworld and restaurants.

Sure, not like we're in a pandemic or anything...
The most Ill timed ad ever 😑. Do they even shop at Tesco? Hugely disappointed that Tesco will clearly use anyone to flog them 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 20
What is her chat about new cute underwear 🤦🏼‍♀️ That makes me dead uncomfortable , she’s a different person everyday !!
like that film Split ........ her behaviour in all seriousness creeps me out sometimes
It’s defo manic episodes

Reactions: 21
I’m pretty sure you can use Tesco Clubcard points for air miles that can be used with Virgin Atlantic. Funny how they are supposed to be obsessed with Disney and she does not mention it 😂 I get that it is a different world right now but she mentioned pizza express and cineworld instead? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The most Ill timed ad ever 😑. Do they even shop at Tesco? Hugely disappointed that Tesco will clearly use anyone to flog them 🙄
They won’t be working with Tesco directly surely?? It must be their agency gets so much work then they pass it on to influencers to advertise .... I’d happily be corrected. I really need to look into how all this works
Remember the time they advertised whisky in Tesco I think !!! When they don’t even bleeping drink

• Haha
  • Angry
Seriously, she’s not all the ticket 😂 and they never go to Tesco. They only did last time as they got a PR voucher which is why DAVE bought that tent... sorry coat. You know, the trip where Barney was freezing and Soaf tried to sell alcohol 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If Soaf supposedly opened her app like she said she was, she doesn’t have many club card points, so clearly doesn’t shop there an awful lot! Shameful! They are always at Aldi aren’t they?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
If Soaf supposedly opened her app like she said she was, she doesn’t have many club card points, so clearly doesn’t shop there an awful lot! Shameful! They are always at Aldi aren’t they?
Or the co-op
Only in Tesco when gifted or ads
Total False advertising xx

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I think this is the start of rehoming chip, now he’s on expensive medication and has to have ‘special’ food.
my kid has broncholitis last year and has had a cough every since, worse at night. And she’s never been offered a chest x Ray. Feels weird

• Sad
Reactions: 12
They must be looking for a bigger free coat for The Dave Mountain oops I mean Monster hence working with Tesco

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think this is the start of rehoming chip, now he’s on expensive medication and has to have ‘special’ food.
my kid has broncholitis last year and has had a cough every since, worse at night. And she’s never been offered a chest x Ray. Feels weird
I’ve not been wanting to say this as I dont want to doubt an unwell child
But in the pandemic we are in with cancer patients and others struggling to keep their appointments, I dont understand how a baby would get called for a chest X-ray so quickly .... I’d see the point if he had been really ill but your right something doesn’t seem right

Reactions: 10
They’re lying for sympathy 💯 they know the views are dropping and they’re trying to keep the few who are left from leaving by guilting them with an ill child. Not a thing wrong with that child.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Imagine flogging an app for a supermarket you don’t use being your dream. Imagine. 😂

How in weeks of videos, of Insta videos have we not heard Barney cough?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.