Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been out for an hours walk before work. Just shy of 5km (stopped to take nice frosty pics a few times) and 8000 steps done. C'mon Dave...show us your step count ;)
I'm guessing the excuse will be him not having a winter coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm guessing the excuse will be him not having a winter coat.
He got a huge coat - big enough to wrap up his whole neighbourhood - in Tesco not long back. He can’t have outgrown it.

How is he walking Chip 10k in frost in crocs though?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought he specifically said he took Chip on shorter walks (and that's why Chip doesn't go on Sophie's "hour walks") because he's still poorly with the medication? So I don't know when Dave's doing this 10k steps every day :p

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just do not get the obsession with meal prep with these two. Why can you not cook a family meal between you both each night? I’m so confused 😂 They have ONE baby... who is immobile and do not have any actual jobs aside from filming their tit tip of a house and gormless chops for ten mins a day. Put your dippy dog away or outside, and sit your baby in his HIGH CHAIR YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT HIM BY NOW and cook. Simple, easy meals.

It’s like they can’t do the absolute basics in life. How the hell did they survive in London... I need answers 😂😂😂🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought he specifically said he took Chip on shorter walks (and that's why Chip doesn't go on Sophie's "hour walks") because he's still poorly with the medication? So I don't know when Dave's doing this 10k steps every day :p
10k steps when he walks to visit his boyfriend maybe? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think we should doubt Daves 10k steps all that walking to the fridge and back and don’t forget the countless cups of tea he has to make soph surley he’s racking them up😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s like they can’t do the absolute basics in life. How the hell did they survive in London... I need answers 😂😂😂🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
When I watched the vlogs from London they did peculiar life things then but I think I always assumed they were younger than they were! Saying that, age isn't an excuse.
They seemed to NEVER cook (maybe Dave would do random bland meal prep now and then) and lived off eating out all the time for lunch and dinner and Soaf might have the occasional coco pops or toast at home.
She would always go on about saving money but then consequently go out shopping for clothes on the same day and would buy really expensive make up that I could never afford. Dave would just bring her cups of tea on the sofa while she watched Harry Potter.

Guess they haven't really changed !!😂

Reactions: 17
Well done! I’m similar - I’ve cut out snacks but I’m not calorie counting meals. I’ve lost 7Ib and I was in normal range to begin with. The first two/three days are hellish but once your body adjusts to less sugar and fat it’s a lot easier.

If Dave still guzzles the energy drinks he’s not giving his body chance to wean off the sugar.
maybe the Keto diet may work for him

Reactions: 4
Did she not say she was Gonnae start getting up at 6:30 to his week so it is quite possible lazy arse will be in her bed by 8 , which leaves big snack attack with the night to himself x

So in tonight’s vlog the seem more positive
Dave explained the reason for wearing the crocs .... but then all of a sudden had red gym shoes on
I feel they were trying to show that they work as a happy team after us mentioning that they do nothing together
SOAF organising Barneys clothes again but still no mention of vests
20 min vlog for a change but still lacking and real in depth content ..... however slightly better than the previous tit shows

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Pahahahahahahah on the latest vlog, Soafs terrible editing has clearly caught them out. He goes from wearing crocs to ‘magic gym shoes’ in a clip that is clearly loads merged together after talking about not having gym shoes 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Still no high chair for their baby but new shoes for Dave and loads of crap from b&m for twatlips and £20 on Protein powder for Soaf 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh god just by the title of the vlog (that’s late again!) they are reinventing themselves AGAIN! This will last a week til a disaster happens that they will click bait about and be putting the begging bowl back out!

Reactions: 10
I have some notes from tonight’s slog.

Soaf has got on the Fat Man Protein Scoop craze (completely unenecessary) and treated herself to some beef collagen powder and luxury almond butter that costs £6.99 (could’ve got it for less than £2 at Aldi).

She says “I can’t believe how much there’s still left to do” despite not having a job and having her husband with her 24/7, who also doesn’t have a job.

Dave made some disgusting slop for Chip which actually reminded me of vomit. DOGS DON’T NEED COOKED FOOD.

Soaf says Barney’s bath toys are ‘the best things we’ve bought him’. Wrong - the ONLY things you’ve bought him!

Owl eyes fake onion tears

Stinking five day old stew so pleased with herself! Handling the dog whilst preparing food!

The loaf is now a £1500 clothes horse

Put some clothes away... ‘well done Soaf’ Slave says.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Did she not say she was Gonnae start getting up at 6:30 to his week so it is quite possible lazy arse will be in her bed by 8 , which leaves big snack attack with the night to himself x

So in tonight’s vlog the seem more positive
Dave explained the reason for wearing the crocs .... but then all of a sudden had red gym shoes on
I feel they were trying to show that they work as a happy team after us mentioning that they do nothing together
SOAF organising Barneys clothes again but still no mention of vests
20 min vlog for a change but still lacking and real in depth content ..... however slightly better than the previous tit shows
O do think their management or agent are telling them to sort themselves out

Cba to watch. Do we know how much weight he’s lost?
Never even mentioned weight loss

I have some notes from tonight’s slog.

Soaf has got on the Fat Man Protein Scoop craze (completely unenecessary) and treated herself to some beef collagen powder and luxury almond butter that costs £6.99 (could’ve got it for less than £2 at Aldi).

She says “I can’t believe how much there’s still left to do” despite not having a job and having her husband with her 24/7, who also doesn’t have a job.

Dave made some disgusting slop for Chip which actually reminded me of vomit. DOGS DON’T NEED COOKED FOOD.

Soaf says Barney’s bath toys are ‘the best things we’ve bought him’. Wrong - the ONLY things you’ve bought him!

Owl eyes fake onion tears

Stinking five day old stew so pleased with herself! Handling the dog whilst preparing food!

The loaf is now a £1500 clothes horse

Put some clothes away... ‘well done Soaf’ Slave says.
Oh at the end I was shouting at my phone ‘shut the duck up Dave’ 🤣🤣🤣 well done and all the thank yous for putting clothes away!!
Oh that Loaf looking bleeping tragic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
28CFA310-FB45-4602-ACE6-19D07B1378FE.png
I’m sorry I couldn’t concentrate cause all I saw was Daves bogie hanging out of his nose whilst he was in the ‘gym’ 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Did chips food mean to have loads of water in it or should it have been drained? Glad to see he has lost weight, he's probably lethargic from losing all of the sugary treats he's used to :((

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.