Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments are interesting on their video tonight. All very much in favour of Soaf.... wonder who is authorising the comments tonight.... 😂

This is yet ANOTHER impulsive decision of theirs. And once again, Barney isn’t even an after thought.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
What do they actually do all day? Why does soaf need to eat casserole to “save time”?! When she’s doing duck all, all week long.

I have two kids one 3 and one the same age as Barney. I work and have to also organise our household daily chores. I don’t get how she has no time to cook dinner every night.. they do NOTHING!!

Dave is the laziest man I’ve ever seen. I honestly don’t know how they’ll manage when Barney gets older and they have to actually put effort in to help him develop and progress..

The last vlog has annoyed me so much it’s driven me here!!
I feel like all this “I have no free time to even brush my teeth or cook every night” is a ploy from their agency for her to play the ‘relatable mum’ card, when in fact it doesn’t work when their baby isn’t even crawling yet and there’s two of them at home doing sweet FA all day.

Reactions: 17
It wasn't that long since Sophie said she was starting her channel up again and I think she managed like one video.
Dave will do it for a bit but will soon get bored, or sophie won't let him have the time to do it.
Yes remember she retrieved her channel and did a one off pregnancy update vlog never to repeated. It got little views and she has removed it obviously so it doesn’t look as bad that she keeps stopping and starting the channel.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Actually my brain has just processed this ...

she couldnt even do mummy Monday’s for more than a week !!
just because they post a vlog about getting their mojo back doesn’t mean they have transformed overnight
So currently they struggle to keep the house clean, cook a daily meal and deal with a calm immobile baby
So we are to think that they are both Gonnae be able to have separate channels plus keep this one running , cook, clean, run around after Barney and give him all the attention he will need very soon
Somehow .. I smell .... SHITE!!!

I’m telling you these two have manic episodes!! Tonight she will stub her toe or bleeping bite her tongue and that’ll be it ... vlog tomorrow about how the world is ending and they are so stressed with life

these two have had more transformations than all 6 Transformer movies🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Someone just commented on todays vlog that they find Dave overpowering, the majority seem to want seperate vlogs and I think its to hold them more accountable
I'm no fan of hers but he is overpowering. He's just so bloody "extra" all the time. Belting out his sea shanty songs with total abandon. Shut up!

Did anyone clock him thanking viewers for their positive feedback on him doing different accents when unloading the food shopping? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm no fan of hers but he is overpowering. He's just so bloody "extra" all the time. Belting out his sea shanty songs with total abandon. Shut up!

Did anyone clock him thanking viewers for their positive feedback on him doing different accents when unloading the food shopping? 😂
He's so bloody loud..I remember him singing going through Orlando airport and people looking at him like the dope that he is. Id say he goes through life in his head as if its one big theatre show

Reactions: 24
Anyone seen the reel of his ‘work out’. Oof he looks big. And he starts bouncing around and it’s not a good look.

He really needs to not be doing the same thing every day. Those weights will do nothing for him. We need a big word on cardio.

B13BAF0C-0C13-4553-B007-9F47F1222E2B.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone seen the reel of his ‘work out’. Oof he looks big. And he starts bouncing around and it’s not a good look.

He really needs to not be doing the same thing every day. Those weights will do nothing for him. We need a big word on cardio.

View attachment 404429
Soph would need mountaineering gear to climb on top of that

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 404429
All I see in this photo is humpty dumpty

Reactions: 8
I’m going to call it.... I don’t think these two are going to be together long term.

They just do not seem on the same page at all, live and parent complete seperately. It’s very sad for Barney

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I think daves special meal will be a high protein curry with four nann breads for carbs

• Haha
I don’t mean to be vile but looking at that picture, do you think his peen is even visible? His belly is surely in the way?
Sorry, but I just really want to understand the logistics of how Barney was conceived. Wracking my brains over here :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Here is their accountability log (or lack of)

- Mummy Mondays.
- weight loss plans and update videos
- Chloe ting workout
- That extreme fitness routine Dave found on insta and clearly lasted 5 mins.
- Getting up before their baby does.... at 8am 😂
- Daily walks (no way they are going daily)
- vlogmas.
- the amazing home rennovations during vlogmas 😂 (love how the £100 wallpaper for Barneys room was never seen again)

what else have they over promised and under delivered?

Reactions: 23
Sorry, but I just really want to understand the logistics of how Barney was conceived. Wracking my brains over here :ROFLMAO:
Turkey baster. I know we joke about it but seriously (a) there has never been an ounce of sexual chemistry between those two (b) given Dave's size I can't work out the logistics either (c) having sex would be too much like hard work/exercise for those two. So the only logical conclusion is turkey baster as it's clear that Barney is Dave's son by the similarities.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m going to call it.... I don’t think these two are going to be together long term.

They just do not seem on the same page at all, live and parent complete seperately. It’s very sad for Barney
I think she'll end up moving in with Mummy again and there will no room for Dave...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.