Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
So I decided to write a version of 12 days of Christmas for Barney, to show what he can look forward to for Christmas
*clears throat*

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me..
12 dumb dinosaurs
11 gousto boxes
10 lots of calpol
9 amish dresses
8 cans of monster
7 days of stew
6 joules jumpers
5 golden chip hairs!!
4 failing projects
3 klarna payments
2 melty puffs
And he still doesn't have a pair of shoes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Congratulations @Jess89 - Absolutely hilarious title and really does sum up the fashion sense of our Sophie Bellend Brown!

Also, special mention to @Hurrah54 for this EXCELLENT photo, thought I would repost it here as it really does go with the thread title.

Tattle on Wolves.......who wants to do a re-cap?!

Screenshot_20211009-102333_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Ch21

Chatty Member
First maternity leave my husband was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Second pregnancy trying to have another baby while my husband was alive - he died 3 days before second daughter born. I went into hospital to be induced the day after he died. Second maternity leave spent sorting probate and trying to keep food on children’s table. She can fuck if she didn’t have a baby shower

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Laurralove

Classic soaf! She left him in the snuzpod way past the safe age, didn't lower his cot when he was pulling himself up and now she still chucks him in a jumperoo he's clearly too old for to do what exactly?
Honestly don't know how I'm not blocked but here's why
Screenshot_20211012-195723__01.jpg

I.e he's a baby trying to be a baby and doesn't have any stimulation from toys or parents

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Yeah that’s exactly it, they acted so hard done by yet they:

- Left two jobs that brought in an income AFTER Soaf got pregnant.
- Left a fully furnished house that they had spent a fortune on.
- Decided to go and live with Mummy Ratbags who had to give up her bedroom and share with her teenage daughter so Dave and Soaf could have the master bedroom. They had their laundry done for them, meals cooked for them etc.

They chose to leave their settled life whilst pregnant because ‘Soaf wanted to be near her family.’ Well guess what, you should have found jobs and houses first like pregnant adults have to do.

Not sit in a bedroom, fake crying and asking strangers on the internet to give you money because ‘your babies clothes are neatly folded in carrier bags’ - Yep, they really said that. I recommended you go back and watch that video. Her fake wiping of tears whilst rubbing her pregnant belly is Oscar worthy.

On top of that, they then moved into a nice new bungalow, had free money to buy loads of new things (as they had chucked most of their old belongings...what a luxury!) and yet still spent the entire time complaining.

Soaf, this might come as a shock but many other women gave birth during the pandemic too. Many of them had to go through the majority of labour ALONE. Their partners weren’t allowed in the hospital until the end if AT ALL.

You had your husband home for the entire pregnancy, entire first year of Barneys life and that still wasn’t good enough for you. Nothing is ever good enough for you and that’s why people really dislike you.

YET many of us, work our arses off. Stay at home parents, part time working, full time working, whatever it may be. We work, we provide, we balance it all, we sacrifice, we struggle, we don’t book luxury holidays we can’t fucking afford because WE WANT TO. We don’t order £100’s of clothes because WE WANT TO. Our families needs come first. Our children have shoes before we have fucking protein powder and that’s what’s different between a decent parent and you two absolute embarrassments. Sacrifice. You have never ever had to sacrifice anything for Barney and you never will because you are far too selfish to ever put him or his needs first.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Peachylace

Chatty Member
She wants baby number 2 just so she can "lunch with friends with a bump" Is she for real?! How insensitive to all those watching who would kill to be pregnant, whether that be through the pandemic or now because they genuinely want a baby, not just the attention soaf obviously craves by having one. She's vile. I'm surprised she even wants another baby, she can't be assed with the one she's got. I hope she has another 15 boys.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

disneys

VIP Member
I CAN RECAP .. not that there’s a lot to say !!

- They’ve barely uploaded , Soaf has said this is because she wants to spend all day with Barney and she has massive mum guilt which made a lot of mums feel bad
- they’ve both been manic on Instagram , Soaf pushing the aff links with hidden disclosure and false sentiments on t shirts !
- Dave has been sneaking in the fridge and sticking his willy in carrot cake yoghurt so no change from him , he’s just been documenting it on reels !
- vlogs have been inconsistent and late and now she’s now doing 2 a week because 3 + doing nothing else really got on top of her , naturally !
- no secret project yet but she’s started the coaching
- Barney still doesn’t have any shoes apart from some wellies from Jade Billington
- Matt billington unfollowed them both

and sadly my darling wolves , I think that’s all she wrote !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40