Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised Dave even went for Sunday dinner. He looked a bit awkward in the footage of him when he was there but it only showed a few seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry I sound all woe is me. I promise I’m not - my youngest does swimming on Mondays nd baby sensory of wednesdays. And my eldest does ballet on Tuesdays and football on Fridays. I took them to peppa pig world two weeks ago and then pumpkin picking with friends the day after. I get no sleep and spend most of my time driving but I do it to give them a better world. I agree some people can’t even have kids and I’m so blessed in so many ways. Everyone has issues but saying she just wants a baby shower and a portrait is pretty low on my priority list. Most people don’t get that they just work and hope for a happy healthy baby at the end x
You should never apologise for this. You are much stronger than I can ever imagine I could be and if you want to have a little woe is me moment you have been through enough to be able to do so!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry I sound all woe is me. I promise I’m not - my youngest does swimming on Mondays nd baby sensory of wednesdays. And my eldest does ballet on Tuesdays and football on Fridays. I took them to peppa pig world two weeks ago and then pumpkin picking with friends the day after. I get no sleep and spend most of my time driving but I do it to give them a better world. I agree some people can’t even have kids and I’m so blessed in so many ways. Everyone has issues but saying she just wants a baby shower and a portrait is pretty low on my priority list. Most people don’t get that they just work and hope for a happy healthy baby at the end x
No apology needed. As far as I'm concerned, you're a rock star.
Baby showers are dumb. She just wants free stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks guys! Everyone is entitled to moan but I think she needs some perspective sometimes! You guys always cheer me up and I read here before I watch the blogs for full comedy viewing lol. Thank you all for getting me through this time

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanks guys! Everyone is entitled to moan but I think she needs some perspective sometimes! You guys always cheer me up and I read here before I watch the blogs for full comedy viewing lol. Thank you all for getting me through this time
She needs perspective full stop. She is a spoilt princess and shows it more and more each day, even Dave is sick of her fake "cutesy" front. When she said she didn't even know there was a new Bond he literally looked at her as though she was dirt.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Barney is living such a private life....His photo plastered all over YouTube for a clickbait video. Strangers watching him getting his first pair of shoes alongside his ACTUAL family who also weren't there....including his Dad. Dave would have watched the same footage of his first trip to Clarks as we did. It's weird.

Soaf, could you tuck in your gender disappointment, it's starting to flap about babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She wants baby number 2 just so she can "lunch with friends with a bump" Is she for real?! How insensitive to all those watching who would kill to be pregnant, whether that be through the pandemic or now because they genuinely want a baby, not just the attention soaf obviously craves by having one. She's vile. I'm surprised she even wants another baby, she can't be assed with the one she's got. I hope she has another 15 boys.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She wants baby number 2 just so she can "lunch with friends with a bump" Is she for real?! How insensitive to all those watching who would kill to be pregnant, whether that be through the pandemic or now because they genuinely want a baby, not just the attention soaf obviously craves by having one. She's vile. I'm surprised she even wants another baby, she can't be assed with the one she's got. I hope she has another 15 boys.
What I found particularly insightful was when she said 'she wanted to go for lunch with friends with a bump' and then talked about 'pregnant women being so beautiful.' So you just want everyone to sit there and go, oh look isn't she pretty. Your entire existence revolves around your looks.

But hunny, you look like Mr Beans illegitimate Chesire daughter? GET OVER YOURSELF. There's more to life than how you bleeping look. I don't care about how pretty someone is, it's the quality of their character, how good a parent they are, the battles they face with courage such as infertility which clearly doesn't affect anyone in her circle etc.

You used to be pretty but your inner hideous-ness has started to actually weirdly show on your face. Your lies have made your witch nose get bigger and your fake smiles have caused even WORSE frown lines on your face.

Lying, scamming and being a general tit person is what makes you truly ugly. Floral dresses from Asos and pregnancy will never make you pretty enough to compensate that.

EDIT: Maybe work on being a good person. Maybe work on being an open and honest person. Start there. Admit your faults. Admit what you did was wrong. And start fresh. Make a schedule and do what it takes to stick to it. IF you fail, you admit fault, apologise to the people who PUT FOOD ON YOUR SONS TABLE AND PAY YOUR BILLS and keep them informed. Stick to your promises. Make an effort. Make your content a place where people WANT to come and escape from the misery of life.

Not watch your car crash of a life because it's much worse than their own lives and actually is endlessly entertaining!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Nope don’t believe the excuse about chop being in the car, I think Dave was at work and soaf picked him up on the way back to her her mums.
Dave had a jumper on without the normal stains, he normally walks around like a tit show. I think they said chop was in the car as they want to keep it quiet that Dave is working

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I would put money on her already being pregnant with cash cow number 2 😣 maybe that’s why Dave said he had had a hard time mentally on his weight loss post?? Maybe he’s been panicking about bringing a baby into their jobless, moneyless, sad little lives.
Nah who am I kidding, he doesn’t think about anything other than himself, his gut and his squares bars.
I think she is too! I remember her saying in a video about how they wouldn't be having a baby anytime soon, and then announced her pregnancy with Barney very soon afterwards. So i think she is currently pregnant, hopefully with twin boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched the slog, but judging by the comments I’m confused. Dave couldn’t go with Soaf to get Barney his first pair of shoes. A pretty major milestone for Banners, although a few months late, because he had to look after chop the blunder dog who they clearly can’t leave alone in the big beige bungalow, but chop could be left alone for them to go to the cinema?! Great priorities

Reactions: 11
I haven’t watched the slog, but judging by the comments I’m confused. Dave couldn’t go with Soaf to get Barney his first pair of shoes. A pretty major milestone for Banners, although a few months late, because he had to look after chop the blunder dog who they clearly can’t leave alone in the big beige bungalow, but chop could be left alone for them to go to the cinema?! Great priorities
I think they dropped chop at the house with banners. I still think Dave was at work though

Reactions: 8
Y
You are an amazing mum that puts your daughters first!! After the trauma of your husband dying, you gave birth within days, what a star you are. Like others on here I too am sending you love and a big hug. I wish you every blessing x

That neglectful so called mother isn't fit to lick your boots. As I've said previously some people should never have children, the likes that cant look after the one most placid baby there is, always neglecting him, always putting him in harms way and she had to be badgered into getting that delightful little boy some shoes and still he does not have a coat. A baby shower duck off!!

‘Banners life is going to be more private’…View attachment 818277
C = CNUT

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The being late for the cinema and then her smugly sipping on her drink made me wanna punch stuff 😤 I felt a *bit* bad for Dave as I enjoy the trailers too. I don't understand why they are late to everything, it's not endearing it's bleeping annoying.

Banners being adorable having his little feet measured was the only redeeming element of the vlog.

Reactions: 19
I would just like to remind people these morons are 30 and 35 :LOL: and they can't even get to the cinema on time. I mean, not that they EVER have managed to get anywhere on time.

I have two kids, my husband and I have full time jobs, friends (we actually see our friends Soaf, not like you who pretends to see them yet none have never meant your 15 month old..) and we pre book cinema tickets (no declined cards here guys), arrive with plenty of time to spare and SHOCK HORROR WE ALSO HAVE A DOG!!!!!!! Because going to the cinema is a bleeping privilege when you work. Or when you have any spare time as parents actually. Or even when you have enough money to be able to do so. It's a luxury.

Wow. Shall I print them out some certificates for buying their son his first pair of shoes? Child benefit must have hit the bank last week!

Reactions: 18
Go to lunch!!!! With WHO? You had like two friends in a vlog in 2018 for Christ sakes.

All you want is attention. And no wonder given your the black sheep of the family. Stop wanting everything you don’t have and appreciate what you do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Shes moaning about not having a baby shower?
I was shocked to have one because of covid and because of restrictions at venues (and the costs) we just had ours in our back garden, got sandwich platters from costco and other nibbles from asda, and my one boujee item was a flower wall 😅
Number 1 - where would Sophie have a baby shower? Their garden and house are a tit tip so it would just be embarrassing to have it there
Number 2 - no where is going to gift her a baby shower so how will they pay for it
Number 3 - shell want an insta worthy baby shower with a budget to have some £1 balloons from card factory and a packet of party rings
And most important
Number 4 - who is she possibly going to invite?

Let's be honest, she only wants a baby shower to see how many gifts they'll get so they don't have to buy stuff for yet another baby
Or they'll hope that the flamily will send them stuff, would not surprise me if they made an amazon wish list and made a video saying "were not expecting gifts but if anyone wants to buy our new baby something the link is in the description"

Also, how does she know she'd get pregnant so quickly? Many people struggle for a first pregnancy, never mind a second, its very naive of her and insulting to her viewers that may be struggling, for her to think she'll get pregnant with a snap of her fingers and a pump of the turkey baster

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The being late for the cinema and then her smugly sipping on her drink made me wanna punch stuff 😤 I felt a *bit* bad for Dave as I enjoy the trailers too. I don't understand why they are late to everything, it's not endearing it's bleeping annoying.

Banners being adorable having his little feet measured was the only redeeming element of the vlog.
Come on, their life is one long late arrival

getting to the cinema late having done nothing else

I’m not even watching this vlog, cinema, shoe Shop and a roast dinner sounds like the dullest video I could imagine.

can’t even hate watch these dull cretins

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.