Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Will Soaf reveal her 'secret project' this month?

• Yes

• No

• She never had a secret project!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Jess89 - Absolutely hilarious title and really does sum up the fashion sense of our Sophie Bellend Brown!

Also, special mention to @Hurrah54 for this EXCELLENT photo, thought I would repost it here as it really does go with the thread title.

Tattle on Wolves.......who wants to do a re-cap?!

Screenshot_20211009-102333_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
In it weird all the time dave is in the gym and pretends his hair is wet from working out his tops are dry as a bone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The secret project went from being mentioned constantly on Instagram and videos to not being mentioned for weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20211012_175929.jpg

How is he a body builder wannabe and doesn't know to deload!? It's the basics.
Can't do a set, drop the weight that day, try again next time.

I'd give a lot to see his form. I wanna roast it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Great title! Uncanny resemblance - except in childcare talent! From memory, Mrs Doubtfire is good with kids? I am sure he doesn't dangle them at electric lights and encourage them to touch them and tug at them anyway!

View attachment 806861

How is he a body builder wannabe and doesn't know to deload!? It's the basics.
Can't do a set, drop the weight that day, try again next time.

I'd give a lot to see his form. I wanna roast it.

This actually looks like a prison mugshot! it looks like he got arrested and has been backed against the wall!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They've had the entire day (and yesterday) to duck about and upload the vlog and schedule it to be on time and no, they're dicking around. Surely knowing about copywrite music should be the basics for someone who has been on YouTube for 8 bleeping years.

Screenshot 2021-10-12 at 18.05.19.png

Right shall we do a quick recap before this page gets too busy - Who fancies doing one?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
They've had the entire day (and yesterday) to duck about and upload the vlog and schedule it to be on time and no, they're dicking around. Surely knowing about copywrite music should be the basics for someone who has been on YouTube for 8 bleeping years.

View attachment 806870

Right shall we do a quick recap before this page gets too busy - Who fancies doing one?
It features a bleeping trip to Home Bargains?!?! 💤 💤 💤 😂 Where is all this inspirational, amazing content she’s been promising and allegedly planning? 🤦‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I CAN RECAP .. not that there’s a lot to say !!

- They’ve barely uploaded , Soaf has said this is because she wants to spend all day with Barney and she has massive mum guilt which made a lot of mums feel bad
- they’ve both been manic on Instagram , Soaf pushing the aff links with hidden disclosure and false sentiments on t shirts !
- Dave has been sneaking in the fridge and sticking his willy in carrot cake yoghurt so no change from him , he’s just been documenting it on reels !
- vlogs have been inconsistent and late and now she’s now doing 2 a week because 3 + doing nothing else really got on top of her , naturally !
- no secret project yet but she’s started the coaching
- Barney still doesn’t have any shoes apart from some wellies from Jade Billington
- Matt billington unfollowed them both

and sadly my darling wolves , I think that’s all she wrote !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh great we can expect a snack haul from home bargains
But I bet poor Barney didn't get a single toy

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I CAN RECAP .. not that there’s a lot to say !!

- They’ve barely uploaded , Soaf has said this is because she wants to spend all day with Barney and she has massive mum guilt which made a lot of mums feel bad
- they’ve both been manic on Instagram , Soaf pushing the aff links with hidden disclosure and false sentiments on t shirts !
- Dave has been sneaking in the fridge and sticking his willy in carrot cake yoghurt so no change from him , he’s just been documenting it on reels !
- vlogs have been inconsistent and late and now she’s now doing 2 a week because 3 + doing nothing else really got on top of her , naturally !
- no secret project yet but she’s started the coaching
- Barney still doesn’t have any shoes apart from some wellies from Jade Billington
- Matt billington unfollowed them both

and sadly my darling wolves , I think that’s all she wrote !
My favourite recap yet @disneys :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: 'Sticking his willy in carrot cake yoghurt!!!!!!!' hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if he wears his socks and sliders combo when he’s at the actual gem?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.