Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve now joined the “blocked by soaf” club. That windowsill picture finally made me lose my tit on her Instagram. They are beyond irresponsible parents now 🤬
Welcome to the best VIP club going!! The Soaf block club!

To be completely honest, I don't have faith in Dave or Soafs family. I know we Stan Nanna Fran from time to time as Barney did look SO different (clean, well fed, warm) when he was there but they all sit by and let this bleeping madness continue.

- The constant issues with Chip eating things he shouldn't. It's getting beyond a joke at this point. A camera, glass jars, plastic lip balms - Barney next?
- The constant laziness and not doing 'their job.' If I was failing at my job, had bills to pay AND a child to pay for, my family would sit me down and say why the duck are you booking a £6k holiday love. Get your priorities straight and sort it out before your rented house is pulled from under your feet as you've got NO bleeping SAVINGS!!!!!!!
- The constant concern of Barney. He's about 5 months behind constantly with everything. Starts tummy time 5 months after he's meant to, starts getting cutlery about 5 months after he's meant to, he'll get shoes when he's bleeping 20 years old at this rate.

Anyone with eyes can see, Soaf and Barneys attachment aint bleeping right. The lack of eye contact, the way he pushes away from her, Barney doesn't reach for her, he calls her bleeping SOAF. Yeah, that's not normal.

So for their family to sit there and say tit like 'we don't have to answer to anyone' - confirms why these two jobless, leeches on society are exactly the way they are and why their son is NEVER first.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
#41 everyone’s sick of your flenching
Welcome to the best VIP club going!! The Soaf block club!

To be completely honest, I don't have faith in Dave or Soafs family. I know we Stan Nanna Fran from time to time as Barney did look SO different (clean, well fed, warm) when he was there but they all sit by and let this bleeping madness continue.

- The constant issues with Chip eating things he shouldn't. It's getting beyond a joke at this point. A camera, glass jars, plastic lip balms - Barney next?
- The constant laziness and not doing 'their job.' If I was failing at my job, had bills to pay AND a child to pay for, my family would sit me down and say why the duck are you booking a £6k holiday love. Get your priorities straight and sort it out before your rented house is pulled from under your feet as you've got NO bleeping SAVINGS!!!!!!!
- The constant concern of Barney. He's about 5 months behind constantly with everything. Starts tummy time 5 months after he's meant to, starts getting cutlery about 5 months after he's meant to, he'll get shoes when he's bleeping 20 years old at this rate.

Anyone with eyes can see, Soaf and Barneys attachment aint bleeping right. The lack of eye contact, the way he pushes away from her, Barney doesn't reach for her, he calls her bleeping SOAF. Yeah, that's not normal.

So for their family to sit there and say tit like 'we don't have to answer to anyone' - confirms why these two jobless, leeches on society are exactly the way they are and why their son is NEVER first.
I see you’ve had to vent your anger at these pair of utter jobless layabouts.

Reactions: 6
#41 everyone’s sick of your flenching

I see you’ve had to vent your anger at these pair of utter jobless layabouts.
I think for me, the Barney windowsill photo was crossing the line. It's now heading into child abuse (I cannot get over how terrified Barney looked) and that's just not okay. I don't even think I can even hate watch these two morons anymore...maybe it's time to retire :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think for me, the Barney windowsill photo was crossing the line. It's now heading into child abuse (I cannot get over how terrified Barney looked) and that's just not okay. I don't even think I can even hate watch these two morons anymore...maybe it's time to retire :ROFLMAO:
I feel the same 🥴 but i then think that if she does read here, then at least us discussing these parental failings, she/they may reflect on what they’ve done and we may have made a small difference to B’s life going forward 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lol I love how she acts like she didn’t furnish Banner’s room in pastel within an inch of its life. Banner gets ONE non-aesthetic toy and of course she has a moan about it. 🙄

Reactions: 14
I don't get why they would hide it either. I don't think anyone would think anything other than good on him. So messed up!
Totally agree.
If its true, fess up and say its not working and we need money/security especially for barney. I know i would think better of them for that instead of the current shitshow

Reactions: 4
I don’t know about you but I absolutely LOVE that Banners calls his own ‘mum’ SOPH. 😂 Looks like there’s no vlog today either . . 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They can’t say Slave has a job because that flys in the face of the new narrative around Soaf being an amazing influencer who can teach others how to be as amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I now find it too painful to watch their vlogs as so much of it is an exact copy of the abusive childhood I experienced. Mother too busy spending money on herself to feed or clothe me was just the tip of the iceberg. All the signs of much more serious issues are there too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I don’t know about you but I absolutely LOVE that Banners calls his own ‘mum’ SOPH. 😂 Looks like there’s no vlog today either . . 🤨
They did work for 20 mins on Tuesday though so they must be shattered. Poor things.

I think we would all respect Dave a lot more if he was working. Don’t get me wrong, the main reason most of us work is to pay the bills but is it not also about teaching our kids work ethic and how you have to work for what you want and put the hours/effort in??

Not to go on a feminist rant here but I also think it’s important (especially for our daughters) that at least some women work and aim high up the career ladder to give young girls inspiration and role models. If we didn’t then it would still be men in all the higher paid roles. I’m not judging stay at home mums because I understand equally massive benefits of having time at home with the kids etc so definitely pros and cons of both.

However, at least one of them could be working full time to provide for Barney and to begin to teach him work ethic. Or even both part time.

imagine when he goes to school and has to answer what do your mum and dad do. Oh my mum prances round my bedroom in her knickers and flowery dresses. And my dad, I’m not sure he goes in the garage a lot.

I reckon Barney peeling the wallpaper off is him trying to stop Soafs antics. No kid wants that going on in their bedroom 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
one of them could be working full time to provide for Barney and to begin to teach him work ethic. Or even both part time.
Unfortunately, I have a feeling that as beneficial as it could be to Barney to see his parents getting off their asses and doing something productive, Soaf would just see the new income stream as a way to buy even more junk for herself to showcase on her insta

• Angry
Reactions: 8
" i think the uploads will be Tuesday and Thursdays or Monday and Thursday "

Poor ole DisneyDonna hasn't moved in 24 hours still staring at the screen eagerly waiting in anticipation for the Thursday night upload..........love it ain't coming go and get yourself something to eat, you must be starving!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel the same 🥴 but i then think that if she does read here, then at least us discussing these parental failings, she/they may reflect on what they’ve done and we may have made a small difference to B’s life going forward 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh wow I took a bit of time off from here and now people (even goofygirl) are on about stopping with hate viewing them. I really feel for you as I needed a small break from them as they were winding me right up.

I agree with Spinmum on this. I will continue to watch even though I want to stop as they are just cretins but I feel obliged to hold them to account, not so much for Barney from me, as I have said before I'm not a parent so wont judge unless it is really bad (windowsill or cot height) but I want to save people from their lies and scams.

If just a few of the flamily venture here and I open their eyes to how these two scammers are operating I fee my job is done. I will continue until she totally gives up (not long now with 1 vlog this week) or until it becomes so obvious, which again the views are tanking.

How's the tooth Dave? :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Radio silence is weird. Tells me it's not their normal laziness. One of:

Trouble in paradise
Covid
Realising influencer life isn't paying off

Could be something more serious like family illness but I don't like to tempt fate on that for anyone

Reactions: 9
Radio silence is weird. Tells me it's not their normal laziness. One of:

Trouble in paradise
Covid
Realising influencer life isn't paying off

Could be something more serious like family illness but I don't like to tempt fate on that for anyone
I thought radio silence was typical when it's duck the vlog Friday? Quite often when they feel guilty or want sympathy radio silence occurs.

Reactions: 14
I dunno, it seems obvious to me. Dave has a 'real' boring normal person job and there's two reasons they'd obviously hide it.

One, Dave is an ACTOR, darling. His job is ACTING. Of course they're not going to promote the idea he has a 'normal' job because that make him seem like less of an ACTOR, DAHling.

Secondly. They're FULL TIME YOUTUBERS, dahling. Of course they're not going to promote a separate job after making such a song and dance about going full time (during covid, no less).

Admitting Dave has a real person job will only be admitting defeat on BOTH fronts, and something neither of them will EVER do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.