Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Mummy meets Matilda is here (🙄) I hope she’s knows she gives me the ick too. All that sucking up to Sophie and Dave, then the snide, snarky little comments on their videos trying to gain tattles attention. There’s nothing worse than someone who comes on here to witch about vloggers, but are still the first person to comment on their post. 😷
She may not even be on here, she may just be a S&D arse licker 👅. Like the rest of the flamily.

Reactions: 5
Can anyone actually remember what Soaf posted on her Instagram before Barney? I can’t remember and seems like she can’t either. Probably was just photos of chip and banana bread
- Basically affiliate links to clothes she hadn't even bought.
- She would mostly re-post tit from people watching their vlogs. It was lots of arselicking mostly.
- CONSTANT re-posts of their sad little Disney holidays. Mostly of them eating.

Hahaha anyone want to reply to Jess Ratbags and say, yeah had to give your sister an unfollow for her dangerous little circus act with your nephew earlier!

Screenshot 2021-10-13 at 22.13.22.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I am living for the shade towards Soaf from Jess Ratbags. She hates her 😂

It's interesting to me that Sophie was so desperate to move close to her family but now it seems they can barely tolerate her.

Reactions: 8
@Chadders312 with the epic detective skills!!!!!!! :cool:🌠👏

Now, we just need you to scout out Cheshire and see if Dave has a job. :LOL:
Someone should check out their local Co-op. Surely he's got to be behind the counter serving.

'Hi, did you find everything you were looking for today, Sir?'.

'No, there weren't any lemon iced buns'. '

'Yeah, our supply's been really unpredictable recently, due to the delivery crisis' (he says, as he licks yellow icing from around his rubbery lips).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
- She would mostly re-post tit from people watching their vlogs. It was lots of arselicking mostly.

Hahaha anyone want to reply to Jess Ratbags and say, yeah had to give your sister an unfollow for her dangerous little circus act with your nephew earlier!

View attachment 809103
The sister is so bleeping bland, obviously the only person to ever have a child, trying to play off ‘my issues’ while thinking she’s number 1 parent in the world. Go post some more naked pics of your child you woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 809103
Interesting that she will unfollow a parenting expert who she finds too upsetting yet will seemingly sit back and watch her nephew being wilfully neglected for the world to see without any apparent intervention. Is Barney's plight not 'upsetting' or 'triggering' for Jess!?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Well my fellow wolves, my baby girl was born last night! I can see that I have a few pages to catch up on!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think they'll probably be too busy teaching barney to play with kitchen knives or hanging him by his ankles from the light fitting to upload today.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes let’s see what 6pm today brings! I’m sure there will be a insta story saying she’s struggling with mum guilt so hasn’t managed to make a 10 minute video and they will be back with some exciting videos next week 🙄

if there is a video it will no doubt be set in the beige bungalow again. Do we think the secret project has been completely scrapped?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes let’s see what 6pm today brings! I’m sure there will be a insta story saying she’s struggling with mum guilt so hasn’t managed to make a 10 minute video and they will be back with some exciting videos next week 🙄

if there is a video it will no doubt be set in the beige bungalow again. Do we think the secret project has been completely scrapped?
It never existed. She’s just forgotten mentioning it. Like Chloe Ting, forgotten, losing weight forgotten, bringing back her channel forgotten.

When a person spouts so much bullshit, bragging and outright lies, it’s easy to forget what you’ve said.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Well my fellow wolves, my baby girl was born last night! I can see that I have a few pages to catch up on!
Congratulations Wolf Mumma! I hope you are getting lots of rest and enjoying those newborn snuggles!!!!! Have you placed your newborn baby on a window sill for an Insta photo yet?! 😂❤

It never existed. She’s just forgotten mentioning it. Like Chloe Ting, forgotten, losing weight forgotten, bringing back her channel forgotten.

When a person spouts so much bullshit, bragging and outright lies, it’s easy to forget what you’ve said.
Soaf, you just didn’t MANIFEST into your pebble ENOUGH for your ‘business’ dream to come true.💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When they promised 5 vlogs a week, we got on average 3 (sometimes 4). When they said 3 vlogs we got on average 2. So now it's 2 vlogs a week, I guess the flamily may be lucky to get 1 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.