Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
A part of me wonders if daves weight loss is one of the reasons for trouble in paradise I think Sophie won't like if he's gaining even a shred of confidence

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Screenshot_20211012_175929.jpg

How is he a body builder wannabe and doesn't know to deload!? It's the basics.
Can't do a set, drop the weight that day, try again next time.

I'd give a lot to see his form. I wanna roast it.

• Wow
  • Sick

Adcs813

Just watched the vlog and noticed that at the dinner table, Barney has a phone propped against something so he can watch a film/whatever while eating. How sad that he has to have that in front of him at a big family meal

• Sad
  • Wow

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Imagine their conversation with a mortgage advisor.

Dave: Yeah so I make motivational gym workout insta reels and she makes fashion inspiration Insta reel.

Mortgage advisor: But your 30 stone pal and she looks like she rolled in a pile of dog hair, waded through an oil spill and was dressed by a blind Armish Grandmother.

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I'm not going to get into arguments with people who defend Soaf and Dave. :censored: Must resist the urge.

Especially with what was uploaded today. It's a quite frankly disgrace that anyone could defend them in any capacity at this point. Their son looked terrified and instead of getting him down.. They were the ones who put him up there and took a photo. Says it all.

@Ameliaxo - I'm sure you will recover...... I went away for 5 days and was accused of being Soaf :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sad

JessieB

Chatty Member
So she's been quiet because apparently her goal this week is to treasure her time with Barney, ffs she's hardly going back to work after maternity leave shes had all day every day with him since he's been born, how arrogant and short sighted can you be considering so many people that follow her or see her stories would love to have that much time with their little ones but can't 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 30

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I’m pregnant, waiting for my 12 week scan and had a couple of little scares so it’s been really scary. Not thought about the attention of a baby shower, having a baby moon etc etc I’m just desperate to have a healthy baby (boy or girl)

Each to their own for having baby showers etc. Nothing wrong with celebrating but the fact she’s acting so hard done by because she was in lockdown is absolutely pathetic. Not many people get thousands of pounds off strangers to rent a nice new bungalow before they give birth. She makes me sick tbh.

• Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I’m getting myself worked up about this lol. I do get that the transition from rolling/crawling to walking and grabbing everything is rough and takes some adjustment. But there should already be measures taken to ensure the kid’s safety and make the transition easier. Like baby gates, baby proofing, not using equipment which is too young (or old) for him. It’s so sad that she wants to focus more on her time with him and yet still locks him up and plops him in front of a screen. I truly think she expected a child to be just like a dog, not that she manages Chip any better.
100000% you are right.

Where are the baby gates etc. Oh no, they encourage him to play with lights, lamps and electronics.

THERE ARE TWO FUCKING ADULTS HOME WITH BARNEY ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! There is ZERO reason, Barney should be left alone at all.

• Angry

Ch21

Chatty Member
Sorry I sound all woe is me. I promise I’m not - my youngest does swimming on Mondays nd baby sensory of wednesdays. And my eldest does ballet on Tuesdays and football on Fridays. I took them to peppa pig world two weeks ago and then pumpkin picking with friends the day after. I get no sleep and spend most of my time driving but I do it to give them a better world. I agree some people can’t even have kids and I’m so blessed in so many ways. Everyone has issues but saying she just wants a baby shower and a portrait is pretty low on my priority list. Most people don’t get that they just work and hope for a happy healthy baby at the end x

• Heart

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
I shouldn't joke about this but I reckon they'll be on the flight and say they feel like they've forgotten something
And the something will be Barney, in his pushchair at duty free

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Ah yes, Id almost forgotten Sophie was the only pregnant person during lockdown.
She was so hard done by, being waited on hand and foot by MummyBelle with no rent or bills to pay.
Poor lass... maybe her next pregnancy will be better in fantasy Sophie land where she can wear floaty dresses and skip through meadows with her deer and bird pals and kiss her crystal in moonlight to make sure it's a girl this time......

• Haha

Geetbo

VIP Member
I think they'll probably be too busy teaching barney to play with kitchen knives or hanging him by his ankles from the light fitting to upload today.

• Haha

Hurrah54

VIP Member
It'll just be an Instagram story on Monday like 'been a hard couple of days with Barney teething with his 84th tooth coming through so we just watched Moana on repeat for 72 hours and fed him solely on calpol'.

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
The poor little lamb didn't get to go out being pregnant....what a fucking punch in the gut for the millions of women struggling through infertility. Who may NEVER get to be pregnant. She's such a selfish insensitive arsehole.

Reactions: 28

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Barney is living such a private life....His photo plastered all over YouTube for a clickbait video. Strangers watching him getting his first pair of shoes alongside his ACTUAL family who also weren't there....including his Dad. Dave would have watched the same footage of his first trip to Clarks as we did. It's weird.

Soaf, could you tuck in your gender disappointment, it's starting to flap about babe.

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Oh Soaf, you better start RUNNING girl. The more weight Dave loses, the more chances are he's going to find his willy again and head your way! Mwahahaha

• Haha
  • Sick

Gizmo123

So the first half of the vlog was her recording Barney around the shops. She then goes on to say now with Barney being in the vlogs less… is this woman ok?

• Haha
  • Wow