Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if your only doing 2 a week why wouldnt you do monday-friday as a weekly vlog and upload it saturday and then the weekend as a weekend vlog and upload it monday?
i know why they wont, their days are all the same, would be boring af

Reactions: 17
I wasn't going to watch the last Vlog because I'm so sick of witnessing irrelevant idiots make total fools out of themselves, however I feel so invested in the welfare of Barney at this point, I just need to see the neglect for myself.

That Instagram photo of Barney on the windowsill... my my, I just do not have the words, but I'll give it a go. The poor little bubba looks absolutely terrified. My first thought was that once he's up there, it's one step closer to the light fitting, and we all know the relationship they allow Barney to have with dangerous household items. He leans forward thinking he can grab it, and it's baby face down on the floor 2.0 but 1000 times worse.

The more I watch them, the more it becomes apparent they they both have the "no need to worry about it until it happens" mentality. Take Chop's diet for example. Oh he got overweight, we should probably sort his diet out now right? It's been exactly the same way with Barney. Why are their heads not screwed on enough to know that safety is of the upmost importance when it comes to children. Parent or not, you'd have to be CRAZY to think this neglect is okay.

I can see it now - the next Vlog will be titled "BABY'S FIRST TRIP TO A&E. WHOOPSIE - GUESS WE'D BETTER BABY PROOF THE BUNGALOW, BUT WE FIND THAT KIND OF THING TOO COMPLICATED FOR OUR TINY BRAINS AND MY DAD WASN'T FREE TO COME ROUND AND DO IT FOR US. OH WELL, IT'S OKAY TO FAIL SOMETIMES GUYS".

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
When they promised 5 vlogs a week, we got on average 3 (sometimes 4). When they said 3 vlogs we got on average 2. So now it's 2 vlogs a week, I guess the flamily may be lucky to get 1 🤣
The flamily don’t know this but they’ll be lucky when the vlogs stop altogether

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wasn't going to watch the last Vlog because I'm so sick of witnessing irrelevant idiots make total fools out of themselves, however I feel so invested in the welfare of Barney at this point, I just need to see the neglect for myself.

That Instagram photo of Barney on the windowsill... my my, I just do not have the words, but I'll give it a go. The poor little bubba looks absolutely terrified. My first thought was that once he's up there, it's one step closer to the light fitting, and we all know the relationship they allow Barney to have with dangerous household items. He leans forward thinking he can grab it, and it's baby face down on the floor 2.0 but 1000 times worse.

The more I watch them, the more it becomes apparent they they both have the "no need to worry about it until it happens" mentality. Take Chop's diet for example. Oh he got overweight, we should probably sort his diet out now right? It's been exactly the same way with Barney. Why are their heads not screwed on enough to know that safety is of the upmost importance when it comes to children. Parent or not, you'd have to be CRAZY to think this neglect is okay.

I can see it now - the next Vlog will be titled "BABY'S FIRST TRIP TO A&E. WHOOPSIE - GUESS WE'D BETTER BABY PROOF THE BUNGALOW, BUT WE FIND THAT KIND OF THING TOO COMPLICATED FOR OUR TINY BRAINS AND MY DAD WASN'T FREE TO COME ROUND AND DO IT FOR US. OH WELL, IT'S OKAY TO FAIL SOMETIMES GUYS".
without me trawling through the huge number of pages (I mean even this thread has 16 pages since TUESDAY!) - did they ever lower the cot mattress down?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
without me trawling through the huge number of pages (I mean even this thread has 16 pages since TUESDAY!) - did they ever lower the cot mattress down?
I'm sure they did but not for a while after acknowledging that they needed to lower it/taking a photo of Barney standing in the raised cot!

Reactions: 4
Next vlog title will be either: *Honest chat: We are trying our best* or *We need to address this*, either way, they won't accept any responsibility for their actions.

Does any one follow Susie Dent (from countdown) on Twitter. I love her ‘word of the day’. This one couldn’t have described S&D in a better way 🤣
BB6F5C86-4556-4995-A126-66E7E9F1868C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm fairly new to these two oddballs.

What is going on with their diets? Sophie nor dave cannot cook, so many ready meals and processed shite
No wonder dave is a fat duck, his kid will end up the same way

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well they've been silent on socials even though its an alleged work day so that usually = no vlog.

I'm fairly new to these two oddballs.

What is going on with their diets? Sophie nor dave cannot cook, so many ready meals and processed shite
No wonder dave is a fat duck, his kid will end up the same way
Their eating habits are really bizarre for two grown adults..

Yeah I don't know if you've ever encountered Soafs 7 day old chicken stew? She makes chicken stew then eats it for 7 days straight. Doesn't freeze it, just leaves it to rot in the fridge.

And yeah, they both seem to have an aversion to fruit and vegetables.

Edit - Just as I posted that - she's pipped up....... Showing Barney at soft play.... AGAIN. And going for a 'walk' aka being forced into a nap....AGAIN.

Variety is the SPICE OF LIFe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Well they've been silent on socials even though its an alleged work day so that usually = no vlog.
I wish I hadn’t come back for a catch up….
their work ethic is f’ing awful, these losers are seriously the biggest lay-Abouts I’ve ever come across.

Sophie, Dave, you guys read here. Get a grip on reality, you don’t work hard, nothing about your life is hard. Stop trying to BS everyone into thinking the life you lead has anything stressful about it.

I run my own business, and I employ a team with a range of skills (and work ethics). But even those with the worst enthusiasm work 10 times harder than you ever do. With this work ethic you would never survive if you had to get a real world job at all and if I was looking to employ you and found your YouTube or tattle, you’d never even get an interview let alone the job.

put some effort into your life, if social media is your job - DO IT, stop uploading things Late, stop coming up with excuses as to why you aren’t uploading, or that you’re busy (you aren’t) or that you’ve been unwell (worryingly too often for people who don’t go out), stop trying to survive off the cosmopolitan award - it was 3 YEARS AGO. Put 👏 effort 👏 in. Stick to what you promise. (Cough sing to me Dave cough)
If you don’t, why should your viewers and followers? Why do you think tattle is awash with threads about you?

ive seen enough other people who work full time AND have more kids, whos YouTube channels tit all over yours. They always manage to upload on time, find Stuff to do with their kids, find meaningful or interesting content - AND THEY WORK TOO.

Well

i feel a bit better now

• Heart
Reactions: 14
their work ethic is f’ing awful, these losers are seriously the biggest lay-Abouts I’ve ever come across.

Sophie, Dave, you guys read here. Get a grip on reality, you don’t work hard, nothing about your life is hard. Stop trying to BS everyone into thinking the life you lead has anything stressful about it.

I run my own business, and I employ a team with a range of skills (and work ethics). But even those with the worst enthusiasm work 10 times harder than you ever do. With this work ethic you would never survive if you had to get a real world job at all and if I was looking to employ you and found your YouTube or tattle, you’d never even get an interview let alone the job.

put some effort into your life, if social media is your job - DO IT, stop uploading things Late, stop coming up with excuses as to why you aren’t uploading, or that you’re busy (you aren’t) or that you’ve been unwell (worryingly too often for people who don’t go out), stop trying to survive off the cosmopolitan award - it was 3 YEARS AGO. Put 👏 effort 👏 in. Stick to what you promise. (Cough sing to me Dave cough)
If you don’t, why should your viewers and followers? Why do you think tattle is awash with threads about you?

ive seen enough other people who work full time AND have more kids, whos YouTube channels tit all over yours. They always manage to upload on time, find Stuff to do with their kids, find meaningful or interesting content - AND THEY WORK TOO.

Well

i feel a bit better now
🙌 Couldn't agree more.

The thing is, this Tattle thread will remain on the internet and I think that you've hit the nail on the head there. People will continue to see it and see them for what they truly are. Scammers.

They conned people out of £30k + in pin sales. 'Support us' 'We love you so much' 'We can't wait to share our lives with you'. It was so emotionally manipulative and now look how they treat the people that supported them. Like toys they can't be bothered to play with anymore.

Reactions: 15

Well

i feel a bit better now
Please contact Dave and offer him a job, be fun to see him sweat 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Used to subscribe and watch them but have now unsubscribed and joined the wolves. The pair really are an absolute embarrassment. The photo of Barney was the last straw - who in their right minds puts a child in that position just for the photo?
A mother who neglects her own son in favour of taking photos of herself in dresses (and calls it work!) and a father who is as lazy as you can get, does absolutely nothing around the house, gobbles down rice krispie squares and monster all day and thinks it is wise to advise people who work full time and are on their feet all day to 'move a little more'. What a joke and I didnt know that two people get get me so annoyed!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I could be completely wrong as my baby is still tiny but in Soafs instastory Barney is sleeping in the pram bassinet whilst on a walk… I thought once babies could sit up/stand/crawl/walk it was dangerous for them to be in that as not strapped in etc , and they’re supposed to be in the stroller ?
Maybe I’m wrong and happy to be corrected 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Please contact Dave and offer him a job, be fun to see him sweat 😂😂😂
he definitely does not have the skills for my business!!
I wouldn’t even employ him to answer the phone - he would turn up late on the Monday. Lose all enthusiasm mid week, and decide not to come in on Friday…drop it the following week because he’s got some more acting work coming soon….

I could be completely wrong as my baby is still tiny but in Soafs instastory Barney is sleeping in the pram bassinet whilst on a walk… I thought once babies could sit up/stand/crawl/walk it was dangerous for them to be in that as not strapped in etc , and they’re supposed to be in the stroller ?
Maybe I’m wrong and happy to be corrected 🤷🏻‍♀️
i mean you’re opening a big can of worms here…so many questionable parts of their parenting. They put as much effort into parenting as they do with their life overall.

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker, used to be a fan of Sophie and dave but the constant moaning about balancing work and lifestyle is really annoying. She's never worked full time. I honestly don't understand why Dave doesn't work, there's no way he can class youtube as a career. 10 mins of content twice a week is not work in the slightest. Honestly would love to see them do a full week 40hrs at a real job, then moan about balancing everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.