Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus she’d look a right sneaky little liar if she turned around soon and said we are having another baby! After just saying in the last vlog that they’ve no plans for anytime soon. I don’t believe they have a sex life at all so not like they could just get caught by accident either.
I got the impression from that bit in the vlog that she was hoping they would be having another soon but that she was saying the disclaimer just in case. I wonder if she's trying to convince Dave.

Reactions: 4
I got the impression from that bit in the vlog that she was hoping they would be having another soon but that she was saying the disclaimer just in case. I wonder if she's trying to convince Dave.
Maybe! I hope for Barneys sake they don’t. I’m in no place to judge parents as I don’t have my own yet but I honestly think they should not have anymore kids.

Reactions: 6
What is going on? They have either replied or acknowledged every single comment on the last slog, are they trying to butter the flamily up? The Disney balance needs to be paid up soon, i predict the begging bowl will be coming out, we all know they don't have a pot to piss in.

#letsgetbarneytodisney

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think their marriage is sexless ....there I've said it.
I just get that impression from them ...I really don't think the even like each other much .
Maybe it's because Oaf gives me so much repulsion that I can't figure out how anyone would find him attractive at all.
Maybe that's the problem in their marriage ...no sex ... Slave wants more but Beaky would rather cuddle Chop 😂
Laurenbelle 🤪😂 is still very young but they all just scream narcissism , arrogance and entitled .

Reactions: 17
They said “we aren’t trying for a baby anytime soon....” when she was literally just back from her honeymoon, in the shop, holding pregnancy vitamins and secretly was trying to get pregnant so I don’t believe a word the compulsive lying cow says to be honest.

A second baby would be so irresponsible. They can’t care for or afford their one son right now. It’s embarrassing for them to sit there and even entertain the idea. Barneys needs are neglected. I don’t give a toot what anyone says about child’s development etc, Barney has been purposefully delayed for THEIR benefit. Barney always looks malnourished, cold, shivering in a sleep suit and never ever looks like he’s living his best life!!

Real decent parents make decisions based on reality. Accidents happen of course but with these two every single thing is plotted and schemed.

Whereas many of us ADULTS, with brains, who pay bills and live in the real world and genuinely worried about the upcoming years because life Is getting expensive! And we have to budget and be sensible.

Nah, not Lazy and Lardy!!!! They get to live like the king and queens of ‘Brownstain Bungalow’ (still cracks me up) in their absolute delusion

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Will we ever find out about Sophie's 'small buisness'???
It's been 6 weeks since she made a wide-eyed reel about it.
Just another thing to add to the list of failed attempts/false promises 💫

Reactions: 23
I think their marriage is sexless ....there I've said it.
I just get that impression from them ...I really don't think the even like each other much .
Maybe it's because Oaf gives me so much repulsion that I can't figure out how anyone would find him attractive at all.
Maybe that's the problem in their marriage ...no sex ... Slave wants more but Beaky would rather cuddle Chop 😂
Laurenbelle 🤪😂 is still very young but they all just scream narcissism , arrogance and entitled .
Yep , I agree ... we all know dave would rather get frisky with carrot cake yoghurt than ol' owl eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can I ask how you know this? Did she actually confirm she just uses it cos she likes it cos it’s always confused me (not that hard) and can’t remember it being said by her one way or another haha
she said it in a q and a years ago on her channe

Reactions: 5
she said it in a q and a years ago on her channe
So she failed to mention she stole it from her younger sister. What a bleeping fruitcake!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lauren as a teenager was probably like, why is my older sister pretending my middle name is hers on social media. WTF. Soaf is not all the bleeping ticket I'm telling you. WEIRDO.

Soaf's manic cycle will mean that she will only talk about her so called 'buisness' when she's in the manic part of the cycle where she's all I CAN DO THIS, OH MY GOD, I CAN REACH MY DREAMS BLA BLA BLA. At the moment, I'm not sure what part of the manic cycle we are at! I did do a breakdown of the manic cycle....I will go and see if I can find it for us!

I think we hit cycle 3, with the woe is us and the silence on socials. I think cycle 4 was definitely the 'vet ate the lip balm' and Dave's 'tough days and falling off his diet' .....Cycle 1 is on the approach.... OH bleeping brace yourselves guys... Manic hyper Soaf is on the horizon!!!

The funny thing is, the bleeping cycle is literally hilariously a summary of their life and they go round and round and round and round it!

EDIT - Found it!

Welcome, to the Soaf and Dave Manic Cycle.

1) Initially they appear HYPER. OH MY GOD life is so great. Look at us, living the dream. We bet you are SO jealous of us. Not working 9-5, living great lives. Living our DREAM. Dave is Hulk Hogan, Soaf is swishing around in her Amish dresses, life is perfect.

2) WE BOOKED DISNEY/WINDSOR/LEGOLAND *INSERT MANIC EPISODE*. Then begins the constant buying cycle. HAULS HAULS HAULS.
- Out comes the flamily, licking their arses, telling them how great and beautiful they are.

3) Suddenly, it all calms down. Their uploads continue but go back to being very boring and mundane. The flamily go quiet, the views and comments go down and Soaf and Dave begin the cycle of 'withdrawing from socials'. The begin to not reply to comments, to not post and to start to avoid posting anything at all. They just become the shittest social media 'full timers' ever.

4) They then pop up with some bullshit excuse about someone being ill/Wolves at the door but it's usually because they just CBA to do any kind of work / have ZERO commitments because they have no ADs and no AD deadlines and they get away with it because the flamily are a load of sad act muppets that lap it up every single time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes they are pre walkers, I just looked back at the vlog and he was measured as a 4 1/2. Those shoes start at size 2 and go up in half sizes, he should have had those months ago and should have been getting proper shoes today, but he has been held back in his development. They are shamefull.
😮 We bought my little boy the blue version of those cruising shoes when he was 10months and he was a size 4&1/2 then! Either my baby is huge or Barney has teeny feet like his dad. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😮 We bought my little boy the blue version of those cruising shoes when he was 10months and he was a size 4&1/2 then! Either my baby is huge or Barney has teeny feet like his dad. 😂
I thought that. We bought one at 9 months and he was a size 6.
The other was 9 months and was a size 5

Apparently I have massive kids 😳

Reactions: 2
Yeh they definitely left chip alone since that revelation. I find them absolutely ridiculous in that tiny car with fat Dave, a massive Labrador, baby and Sophie. Plus all the crap in the back of the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a theory. What if Soaf’s top secret project was so secret that she hadn’t shown Dave what it was until recently. He in a gobsmacked state responded with “is that it? That crap is supposed to get us to Disney?” and then promptly went and got a job. Soaf left devastated that even Dave thinks it’s shite she now won’t speak to him, the project has died and she won’t admit he has a job as it would be admitting her failure. Meanwhile Dave has finally realised that Soaf is a moron and has started on the path of getting the hell out of there. Soaf realises this and thinks the only way to keep him is with another baby so starts to discuss pregnancy again.

Far fetched I know but with these two anything is possible!
Wasn't Sophie's secret that she was becoming a consultant/coach for folks starting their You Tube vlogging business?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I really find her choice of music for inst reels sickeningly sweet .... Then again I find everything she posts to be sickening. ( Apart from gorgeous Banners !)
Wonder what crap questions the flamily ( or Dave in the other room with his phone) will ask?
What's your fav food in Disneyworld?
Where's the best place to watch the fireworks ?

Instead of the ones we really want answered like
Why are you two such dickheads? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wasn't Sophie's secret that she was becoming a consultant/coach for folks starting their You Tube vlogging business?
No I think it's a separate thing. She mentioned choosing colours for it and showed product sneak peaks but we still don't know 🤷‍♀️
Screenshot_20211021-172723_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211021-172435_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.