Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
Does any one follow Susie Dent (from countdown) on Twitter. I love her ‘word of the day’. This one couldn’t have described S&D in a better way 🤣
BB6F5C86-4556-4995-A126-66E7E9F1868C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Reader130987

VIP Member
For all she used to bang on in old vlogs about 'wanting a baaaaaybeee' and becoming a mummy being 'her dream', she's turned out absolutely hopeless at motherhood. Like, actually dreadful.

• Sad
Reactions: 37

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I don't even know what to say at this point.

When she showed off the EOS lip balm, I knew exactly what would happen. That's how tragic and predictable their life has become.

When she was sat on the vlog putting it on her lips, Chop was sitting right next to her, sniffing it so he was getting the scent for it. It was only a matter of time before he sniffed it out and ate it/destroyed it.

Sorry Soaf but that's a tiny bit of Karma (sadly at Chops expense) for you arrogantly sitting there uploading and adding insta stories when you told people you would upload a vlog. And you didn't. Remember, those people you took money from for a shitty pin? The ones you promised good content for if they bought a pin from you because you loved them so much?

Isn't it funny when your life is going your way, when you're making lots of money, moving into nice houses, buying lots of things, going on luxury holidays and people are licking your arse, you LOVE making videos. Can't churn enough of them out!

But when life gets real, such as when you have a child and life isn't all sunshine and rainbows, suddenly you're a fucking coward and hide behind 'mum guilt' 'Barneys' privacy' or whatever lie you make up.

This is why, and I will say it a million times...you are UNRELATABLE, UNRELIABLE and UNLIKEABLE and why your channel is tanking.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

deejvillage

VIP Member
I thought I would check out an old gossip site that I used to look at before Tattle came along I swear these are real and shows that in 2-3 years NOTHING has changed, these are a few highlights:

Sept 2018
I honestly find Sophie so immature for her age.

1. The crazy obsession with disney
2. No job, even though their Youtube channel isn't that big
3. Doesn't post consistently on her main channel
4. What's the point of planning a wedding, when they really don't want one/are cheap about. Elope and do your honeymoon since the party isn't important

Jan 2019
Totally disgusted that they are selling gifts that you have received from an award (the Pandora necklace and bracelet for 100 pounds each. It's super unethical and frowned upon in the influencer community. Everyone knows you can't sell gifts for profit.

Apr 2019
I don't get how Dave hasn't lost any weight since the channel came up since they say he works out regularly and eats "healthy"?!?

May 2019
Some random irritations to get off my chest (more to follow when I can think of them):
1. the inconsistent posting by, and false promises from, Sophie. Says she's going to kick-start her main channel, never does. Starts a weight loss 'series' last summer, resulting in a grand total of two videos, never to be spoken of again. Etc.
2. Their total lack of ambition to want to travel and see the world beyond the four corners of Disney Orlando.
3. The fact Sophie can never seem to hold a job down for more than a few months at a time.
4. When Dave tries to be '#boyfriendgoalz' by saying cutesy stuff about Sophie and trying to look all sweet for the camera. EUGH.
5. The constant references to 'shredding for the wedding' by Dave over the last few months, when he continues to look larger than life itself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

disneys

VIP Member
It’s getting to the point with them where I can’t watch anymore , I don’t find their content enjoyable and I actually find them abhorrent … not just a bit annoying like I do with some of the other threads I follow on here

I’m not sure if I can bare to even hate watch and considering just unfollowing … the way they treat Barney is torture to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Laurralove

Well soaf replied confirming he's still in the jumperoo so he can't climb on sofas/drawers ect... I'm lost for words actually. Chop gets run of the house and banners is confined to a jumperoo that he's too big for cos he's too much hastle to look after. Lol...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Newbie1978

It’s all so over the top. Halloween is weeks away and the kid is what 4 years old?
It’s so much about Instagram and so little about the child.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
They want to keep Barneys life private AKA hide all the dodgy fucking parenting they are doing behind the scenes....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

jgdparker

In it weird all the time dave is in the gym and pretends his hair is wet from working out his tops are dry as a bone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Jjj96

Long time lurker, used to be a fan of Sophie and dave but the constant moaning about balancing work and lifestyle is really annoying. She's never worked full time. I honestly don't understand why Dave doesn't work, there's no way he can class youtube as a career. 10 mins of content twice a week is not work in the slightest. Honestly would love to see them do a full week 40hrs at a real job, then moan about balancing everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 31