Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a sad bloody fridge what the hell are they feeding Barney, he hasnt looked like he has a decent meal since they visited Nanny Frans.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Am I understanding this correctly that Sophie and Dave are going to stop filming Barney (I don’t watch their vlogs anymore). If so that is great news. I’m guessing they have realised that it is horrific to sell the safety and security of their little baby at all let alone selling the safety and security of their little baby for only a couple of floaty dresses and a 2 week visit to a theme park (sigh - poor Barney). There are so many horror stories about the harm that is caused by uploading a child’s life on the internet.

It is shocking to see them use the jumperoo. It is exceptionally dangerous to do so at Barney’s stage. There isn’t any excuse really - this particular jumperoo has very clear warnings about such use. At this stage Barney should be exploring his surroundings and should be reacting to a firm ‘no’ from care givers when going to an area or touching an object he shouldn’t. Child proofing and parenting is what is required. I get that sometimes it is necessary to contain children but this should be done in a safe manner and placing a child in a jumperoo that is far too small is not safe. This action will cause a number of physiological issues and it is incredibly easy for a child of Barney’s age / height / weight to topple the jumperoo and cause a very serious incident. Sophie please do not do this. If a child really needs to be contained create a safe room in the house where the child can roam freely, procure a play pen (not for use 24/7 but a play pen can help if a parent / care giver needs to go to the loo / prepare a snack etc), or if it is safe enough to do so place the child in a high chair while you nip to the loo, grab a snack etc.

Creating a safe room in the house has been great for my little one (same age as Barney). My little one is allowed to explore the whole house but on days where I have had to work and take care of my little one at the same time (illnesses etc that have kept us away from nursery) our safe room has been a godsend. I work a very stressful, intense job but fortunately can work from home when needed and I’ve managed many days working in our safe room with my little one toddling around. We make various different stations in the room with different toys and activities and my little one can explore and play while I work.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah there ain’t no fruit or veg in that house.

Absolutely disgusting and shocking considering they have a toddler too.

Look at their fridge!! What are they feeding Barney?! Processed tit!!!

I spot a few tomatoes, a few peppers. And that’s enough for 3 people, one of which is a toddler and one of which is a bodybuilder on a massive amount of calories?!

View attachment 807497View attachment 807498View attachment 807499
I noticed the veg drawer was where they put Chip’s food, if that doesn’t sum them up in one I don’t know what does! I also thought when she said to Barney to ask for more how many times has she done that with Dave? She’s a feeder and Barney will be looking more and more like his Dad as time goes on.

Reactions: 9
Well, she said she was going to feature Barney less but the entire 17 minutes was basically Barney so? I think she needs her head checking.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Am I understanding this correctly that Sophie and Dave are going to stop filming Barney (I don’t watch their vlogs anymore). If so that is great news. I’m guessing they have realised that it is horrific to sell the safety and security of their little baby at all let alone selling the safety and security of their little baby for only a couple of floaty dresses and a 2 week visit to a theme park (sigh - poor Barney). There are so many horror stories about the harm that is caused by uploading a child’s life on the internet.

It is shocking to see them use the jumperoo. It is exceptionally dangerous to do so at Barney’s stage. There isn’t any excuse really - this particular jumperoo has very clear warnings about such use. At this stage Barney should be exploring his surroundings and should be reacting to a firm ‘no’ from care givers when going to an area or touching an object he shouldn’t. Child proofing and parenting is what is required. I get that sometimes it is necessary to contain children but this should be done in a safe manner and placing a child in a jumperoo that is far too small is not safe. This action will cause a number of physiological issues and it is incredibly easy for a child of Barney’s age / height / weight to topple the jumperoo and cause a very serious incident. Sophie please do not do this. If a child really needs to be contained create a safe room in the house where the child can roam freely, procure a play pen (not for use 24/7 but a play pen can help if a parent / care giver needs to go to the loo / prepare a snack etc), or if it is safe enough to do so place the child in a high chair while you nip to the loo, grab a snack etc.

Creating a safe room in the house has been great for my little one (same age as Barney). My little one is allowed to explore the whole house but on days where I have had to work and take care of my little one at the same time (illnesses etc that have kept us away from nursery) our safe room has been a godsend. I work a very stressful, intense job but fortunately can work from home when needed and I’ve managed many days working in our safe room with my little one toddling around. We make various different stations in the room with different toys and activities and my little one can explore and play while I work.
They are probably stopping filming him as they think he doesn’t bring in the views anymore and probably blame him for the channel failing, they are that deluded and selfish.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Someone will pull them up on how under developed he is when he starts nursery.
They have to report if they think a kid is being neglected. No shoes or coats is one of the obvious signs. Just cause they prefer to buy clothes and protien over drugs and alcohol doesnt make them any less neglectful.

All it takes is one social worker with a bug up their ass.....

She just can't be arsed to be a mum. And he can't be arsed to be a dad. How can anyone be ok with this obvious neglect. We all have a laugh and a joke at their expense but they are doing a lot of damage to our Barney.

By taking him out of the vlogs, all they are doing is hiding their abuse. And the longer people get away with it, the worse it usually gets.
This is the terrible reality of Sophie & Dave. Barney has been set up to fail at life already, he is going to carry scars from his childhood into adulthood. How is he ever supposed to learn to function in the real world with these two as parents?!

I have said before that eventually their channel will die, they shall disappear, we shall forget all about them, yet Barney's meagre existence will go on, unnoticed and with no-one advocating for him like we are.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The lack of proper healthy, nutritious food in the fridge, the lack of warm clothing, the lack of a warm coat when he’s out and about or footwear. He doesn’t even had a coat when he’s out and it’s autumn..they live in Cheshire, not the Bahamas.

The lack of appropriate safety in the home. Chip is allowed to roam wherever but Barney is confined to his jumparoo. Barney wasn’t even strapped into his high chair safely.

This was just from 17 minutes of their last couple of days.... imagine what they aren’t showing.

I’m genuinely concerned about Barneys well-being now, let alone when they are in Orlando.

And yeah, something odd is going on with Dave. Either he’s sold the GEM equipment, working nights or something has happened.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So I watched the vlog to see the car crash for myself...

How awful that she can't even sit at the table next to him and chat whilst he is eating his breakfast, instead she plonks herself down on the sofa for her own comfort.

Why was he not strapped in to the high chair!? When she went to lock Chip out Barney could have been up and out of that chair, it only takes seconds.

She nearly made a right fool of herself in the shop when she was tormenting him waving things in his face again, he was about to kick off.

Her using the jumperoo as a cage is disgraceful. Genuinely mind-blowing that she doesn't find anything wrong with this whatsoever.

She needs to get safety locks on the doors, he is going to catch a finger.

I was very sceptical about Dave having a job theories but now leaning towards them being true, as someone else mentioned she never used to take him out with her and now, when he's arguably more difficult to handle, she is doing it.

P.S. I am not particularly skilled in baby talk but I don't hear him saying 'Soaf' as much as I would love Barney to be letting her know she isn't fit to be called a mother.

Classic Soaf and Dave.

‘Not showing Barney for his privacy’ - They show him for the full 17 minutes of the vlog.

‘Our Vlogs will be 50% Disney and 50% home’ - Oh right so you’re moving to Orlando are you? Or going to spend 2 weeks a month either in Orlando or Paris? Idiots. 😂 You can’t even commit to 3 Vlogs a week. Baring in mind they used to upload EVERY SINGLE DAY 😂😂 (Not that they stuck to that often either)

‘Dave can’t reveal where his gym is due to privacy’ - but Soaf will show where she goes to home bargains, Tesco’s, where she takes Barney to toddler trampolining to on a Monday, it doesn’t take an idiot long to find out their location....

They are the biggest morons I’ve ever encountered. Poor Barney pal, you’ve got no nope darling.

• Haha
Dave and her Mum told her to stop explaining when they don’t upload, but they don’t say anything when they don’t upload??? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That's the equivalent of telling your kid 'don't give an explanation if you don't turn up for work'.

This isn't how the real world works. Adults are accountable for their actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I haven’t watched this one but am I to believe that was their fridge AFTER she went shopping?! There’s no colour at all. No wonder he’s sick so much if he isn’t getting much in the way of fresh fruit and veg

Reactions: 11
Has daves coach made him go to the gym to so he can be monitored and weighed there with someone to corroborate?
mans we all leave our kids for a bit, it can be healthy for them to be a bit bored and use their imagination, we have all used the tv to get the dishwasher loaded or make lunch. But the Kid is usually free to explore and play, not be trapped in something. We go to a play cafe next to our house and my 2 year old always gets in a jumperoo, she’s fascinated as never had one. But she always wants to get out after 5 minutes

Reactions: 3
I am convinced after watching this last vlog that Dave has a job !

Reactions: 10
Dave and her Mum told her to stop explaining when they don’t upload, but they don’t say anything when they don’t upload??? 😂
Clearly Mummy Ratbags and Nanna Fran (whichever stupid cow told her that) is an enabler. And they are sitting by, watching their grandson being neglected and ignored and doing nothing about it.

I know Barney appeared to be much better taken care of when he was with Nanna Fran but I can't believe they all watch these vlogs and stand by whilst Soaf and Dave live they way they do and see their grandson go without.

Does this photo worry anyone else?? So dangerous the thing he’s wearing it too big and he could easily slip / trip on the bit hanging at his foot...
The fact that rather than get him IMMEDIATELY down she's taken a photo, yeah that's bleeping irresponsible.

I'm sorry but Barney can't get up onto the window sill himself so they are putting him up there!!!!!! bleeping MORONS!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Does this photo worry anyone else?? So dangerous the thing he’s wearing is too big and he could easily slip / trip on the bit hanging at his foot...
What worries me, is that she edits these vlogs she puts out. She willingly shows areas of neglect, abuse and downright dangerous behaviour.
she has chosen to share this picture of Barney (who she said wasn’t going to appear as frequently in her social media accounts).

is she really this stupid that she doesn’t see what she is showing as not normal? 🤷🏻‍♀️

i truly worry about what she isn’t showing tbh 🙁

Reactions: 18
Honestly, if 'keep it on tattle' wasn't a thread rule, I'm sure there would be plenty of calls to Cheshire Children's Services.

I'm telling you, it's grounds for social services intervention when you collate it all together.

Soafs manic behaviour is now impacting Barneys safety CLEARLY.

Reactions: 14
My kid was a climber. I let him get on with it while hovering 3 cm away to catch him. The weird thing is she seems to realise that banners doesn’t want to be near them

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.