Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And clearly Mummy Ratbags loves the middle name Belle to use it on two of her bellend children's names......

Laurens TikTok is all about showing off. Money, 'designer' bags and lots of videos of Jess Ratbags and Wilf. Strangely her 'Instafamous' sister Soaf and Bro in Law Dave and Banners doesn't feature at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly the photo on the right haunts me in my nightmares.

Mr Bean, doesn't even talk and still has better manners, etiquette and personality than Soaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'll give Lauren a pass, she's very young. The poor girl has suffered the trauma of Slave living with her, it's a wonder she's not in therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'll give Lauren a pass, she's very young. The poor girl has suffered the trauma of Slave living with her, it's a wonder she's not in therapy.
Imagine, being 18, having friends round and having to introduce them to your 36 year old- 'actor' brother in law - whose in the closet-moved back home with your pregnant beak of a sister and their annoying Lardy dog - and having to deal with him being 30 stone and listen to him delusionally thinking he's a bodybuilder but dressed like a Christmas sprout 24.7 :LOL::LOL::LOL:

THE CARNAGE.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And clearly Mummy Ratbags loves the middle name Belle to use it on two of her bellend children's names......

Laurens TikTok is all about showing off. Money, 'designer' bags and lots of videos of Jess Ratbags and Wilf. Strangely her 'Instafamous' sister Soaf and Bro in Law Dave and Banners doesn't feature at all.
Belle isn’t Sophie’s middle name, she uses it because her favourite princess is Belle. I’m not sure what’s sadder that her little sister copies her social media name or that it actually is her middle name and Soaf is probably jealous of that sister too.

The more and more I see of Sophie’s family the more shocked I am. They are all so pretentious! Lauren seems more like Jess than Sophie does.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Belle isn’t Sophie’s middle name, she uses it because her favourite princess is Belle. I’m not sure what’s sadder that her little sister copies her social media name or that it actually is her middle name and Soaf is probably jealous of that sister too.

The more and more I see of Sophie’s family the more shocked I am. They are all so pretentious! Lauren seems more like Jess than Sophie does.
Can I ask how you know this? Did she actually confirm she just uses it cos she likes it cos it’s always confused me (not that hard) and can’t remember it being said by her one way or another haha

Reactions: 3
I don’t see anything wrong in her dad spoiling Lauren, hasn’t she a different dad to Beaky and Jess? I bet mummy ratbags had a torrid fling with Rowan Atkinson back in the day!

I can also understand Lauren posting Jess and family, they’re aesthetically pleasing, Jess has probably always looked after her little sis (she seems the type), probably let her go round hers to escape the Brownstain Skiddertons etc and I’d say Lauren repays that by looking after Wilf and bringing him to meet Penelope etc.

I highly doubt Beaky Brown EVER does anything sisterly EVER

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you remember when Soaf used to pick up her brother and sister (assume Lauren) from school and would child mind them every day? Maybe they made her do that as she wasn't working/didn't have a job. Strange how they all turned out so differently. Also isn't her mums name Ashley so maybe that's where Lauren's Instagram came from?

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they’re actively trying to get pregnant so they can do a pregnancy announcement in Disney, in front of the castle…

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Here's my take on trying for a baby (sorry in advance if this offends anyone)
I understand accidents happen and people find ways to cope
But I think actively TRYING for a baby when you know you're not in a good situation id extremely reckless and selfish
Look at first time round for these 2
They left their jobs, their home, moved in with her mum and had no where to live whilst we were in the midst of a pandemic and their only source of income was youtube, a few ads and a pin sale
Barney is now 15 months, has only just got shoes and they don't seem to cope well with just the one child and hes fairly docile for the looks of things
Now here we are, their ads have dried up, their views have plummeted and they've not released a pin or any merch. Their home is rented so can therefore be taken from them at any time, they're not in the position they were when they first had Barney where they would be gifted cots, prams and car seats etc,
And most shockingly, they have admitted on camera that they've been having marital problems, which is bad enough for raising Barney, but they now want to bring ANOTHER baby into that mix, which is a toxic environment to bring a child into.
Their card got declined at the cinema, I don't believe it was the machine, I believe they didn't have money and they had to quickly phone mummy dearest for a loan for the cinema and thats the real reason why they were so late to get into the film.
If you don't even have £20 for the cinema you should NOT be planning to bring a baby into this world
Not to mention the fact that if they are planning for another baby, the Disney world money should be put away for that instead of a ridiculous holiday they can't even afford to begin with.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Here's my take on trying for a baby (sorry in advance if this offends anyone)
I understand accidents happen and people find ways to cope
But I think actively TRYING for a baby when you know you're not in a good situation id extremely reckless and selfish
Look at first time round for these 2
They left their jobs, their home, moved in with her mum and had no where to live whilst we were in the midst of a pandemic and their only source of income was youtube, a few ads and a pin sale
Barney is now 15 months, has only just got shoes and they don't seem to cope well with just the one child and hes fairly docile for the looks of things
Now here we are, their ads have dried up, their views have plummeted and they've not released a pin or any merch. Their home is rented so can therefore be taken from them at any time, they're not in the position they were when they first had Barney where they would be gifted cots, prams and car seats etc,
And most shockingly, they have admitted on camera that they've been having marital problems, which is bad enough for raising Barney, but they now want to bring ANOTHER baby into that mix, which is a toxic environment to bring a child into.
Their card got declined at the cinema, I don't believe it was the machine, I believe they didn't have money and they had to quickly phone mummy dearest for a loan for the cinema and thats the real reason why they were so late to get into the film.
If you don't even have £20 for the cinema you should NOT be planning to bring a baby into this world
Not to mention the fact that if they are planning for another baby, the Disney world money should be put away for that instead of a ridiculous holiday they can't even afford to begin with.
I agree. How are they not sh*tting themselves about affording the basics like most of the rest of us? If my card declined because I didn't have funds I would be making arrangements (i.e. start budgeting to the penny) to not have to feel like that again if I can help it, in their case them both getting a job would help. They need to curb their spending when they do get cash and spend it on the basics.
How are they not worried?

Reactions: 9
Sometimes I really struggle to believe they are in their 30s.

They have the emotional maturity of a teabag.

Thinking another child will fix their marriage is a tale as old as time. A very damaging one and some small part of me can't help but pity them.

Reactions: 13
The main reason I don't believe they're trying for a baby is because they can clearly barely stand the sight of each other. No way is she letting Little Dave anywhere near her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Plus she’d look a right sneaky little liar if she turned around soon and said we are having another baby! After just saying in the last vlog that they’ve no plans for anytime soon. I don’t believe they have a sex life at all so not like they could just get caught by accident either.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.