Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not even going to comment on most of that tit show of a slog. Now the slog was on Sunday, going to watch the film which started at 12:45 and they were (let's face it 30 mins late). The film's running time is 2hr43, so start sat at 1:15pm finish at 4pm. Then dinner with the family, when is she actually doing the supposed coaching that she is really busy with? :unsure:

Barney finally has shoes at last though!

Reactions: 10
Idk what it is but I'm even more annoyed with her than I usually am. It's the blatant disrespect for her/their viewers by not addressing the lack of content over the weekend and missing vlogs after saying they're cutting down. I'd understand a weekend off if she spent every day posting something relatable, but she does nothing. All she can think of doing is spending Klarna money and shoving the camera in her son or dogs face.

Reactions: 17
But she did go on a baby moon?🧐
Yes they got gifted a trip to a spa.
I swear, these two are so self-indulgent. Always me, me, me with them. Always about what they want or need. What do they even contribute to society in return?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Idk what it is but I'm even more annoyed with her than I usually am. It's the blatant disrespect for her/their viewers by not addressing the lack of content over the weekend and missing vlogs after saying they're cutting down. I'd understand a weekend off if she spent every day posting something relatable, but she does nothing. All she can think of doing is spending Klarna money and shoving the camera in her son or dogs face.
But she doesn't have to apologise to anyone remember!

• Angry
But she doesn't have to apologise to anyone remember!
Because Mummy Ratbag or Nanna Fran say so!

And yes, they did have a gifted baby moon. She did have a gender reveal party and she got thousands upon thousands of well wishes off strangers on the internet and that STILL wasn't enough for her was it.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Having seen the new bond film they missed the most important part of the movie if they missed the beginning!

also - the shoes wereon the wrong feet on Barney in the pram after they’d bought them

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
What was that vlog filmed like 5 days ago? When did chip eat the chap stick I can’t remember. Doesn’t explain her absence on Instagram and why shes been sitting on this vlog not releasing it for half a week

Well it might be that this is the first vlog in a week or the clickbait title but they actually hit 1k within an hour!! AND it was on time (well, give 2 mins)!!

Reactions: 2
Of all the irritating tit they do, somehow it's the consistently-being-20-minutes-late-for-the-cinema-shtick that irks me the most 😂

When she was slurping on that big Coke, talking about the film having started 23 minutes ago, it was all I could do to restrain myself from reaching through the screen and snapping her big conk off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
First maternity leave my husband was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Second pregnancy trying to have another baby while my husband was alive - he died 3 days before second daughter born. I went into hospital to be induced the day after he died. Second maternity leave spent sorting probate and trying to keep food on children’s table. She can duck if she didn’t have a baby shower

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
I wonder if they had to take Chop with them because he had been to the vets and had to be monitored due to them being neglectful AGAIN and he then ate the lip balm?

Reactions: 8
First maternity leave my husband was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Second pregnancy trying to have another baby while my husband was alive - he died 3 days before second daughter born. I went into hospital to be induced the day after he died. Second maternity leave spent sorting probate and trying to keep food on children’s table. She can duck if she didn’t have a baby shower
If I could I would hug you.

That's really tit. You are the strongest best mum in the world.
Sometimes you wanna scream at people who have never had real problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m pregnant, waiting for my 12 week scan and had a couple of little scares so it’s been really scary. Not thought about the attention of a baby shower, having a baby moon etc etc I’m just desperate to have a healthy baby (boy or girl)

Each to their own for having baby showers etc. Nothing wrong with celebrating but the fact she’s acting so hard done by because she was in lockdown is absolutely pathetic. Not many people get thousands of pounds off strangers to rent a nice new bungalow before they give birth. She makes me sick tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sending you so much love.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And this is why I really hope she does read here and reads this! Sending you big hugs and I hope you are coping OK, I remember when you first announced all of this and it breaks my heart and I don't even know you!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.