Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny to think I used to work in recruitment for a call centre, and even on our most desperate days I'd never hire either of these two. I don't know what they're going to do when Youtube dries up (even further than it already has).

Reactions: 14
So no vlog tonight and it’s laughable to think they would upload on a Friday.

How can even the flamily take them being full time YouTubers seriously anymore?
Cant even stick to a promised TWO vlogs this week
I think Soaf must be smoking crack and has forgotten her little promise or is purposefully ignoring her promise.

Once again, she has lied to the people that handed her £30k + and more (from the views)

The fact she is carrying on and uploading to Instagram without a care in the world is so bleeping arrogant.

Reactions: 20
I think Soaf must be smoking crack and has forgotten her little promise or is purposefully ignoring her promise.

Once again, she has lied to the people that handed her £30k + and more (from the views)

The fact she is carrying on and uploading to Instagram without a care in the world is so bleeping arrogant.
Oh but princess soaf doesn't have to explain or apologize to the people paying her bills for not uploading when promised!! She's so above being accountable for her actions!! Remember mummy told her so!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And she’s mostly uploading videos and pictures of her son who she is pledging to protect 🤦‍♀️ She’s bleeping barking. The stories aren’t even remotely interesting either 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Whichever person (Mummy Ratbag or Nanna Fran) is encouraging her and enabling needs their little pea brains checking.

Actually Soaf, when you emotionally manipulate and make false promises to people in exchange for financial gain, you actually do owe them things. You owe them what you promised. Content. Good, interesting, exciting content.

Whether you like that fact or not, that's the truth. You promised them, in exchange for buying your pins and supporting your family, you would provide good content. You promised them Legoland after months of sitting on your arse. You failed to deliver. You promised once lockdown would life, there would be good content. You failed to deliver. You promised once Dave had his second jab there would be good content. You failed to deliver. You used Barney's birthday and every little detail of his life as a way to manipulate the flamily. You failed to deliver (and the flamily were interested in your son being exploited.) And then you tried to use Disney. Which failed.

You gave up, sulked, threw your (beige, wooden) toys out of the pram and had a hissy fit.

And here we are today.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I want to say i can’t believe they haven’t uploaded after only saying on Tuesday that vlogs will be Tuesday and Thursday and even asking what viewers would prefer. But let’s face it, it’s no surprise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t get over her big sis not having a word. She’s on stories just now questioning another influencers care for their baby (anyone know who she’s talking about - I don’t know the person so can’t judge)
but she must see that forcing your toddler son to cling on to a window for a photo op is just not right.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I want to say i can’t believe they haven’t uploaded after only saying on Tuesday that vlogs will be Tuesday and Thursday and even asking what viewers would prefer. But let’s face it, it’s no surprise 🤣
Makes me so irrationally annoyed how full of tit they are. Just had to re watch to see what her wording was on Tuesday, said vlogs would be either Monday and Thursday or Tuesday and Thursday 😂😂 they literally can’t keep to anything they’ve ever promised. May as well scrap their ‘schedule’ as there’s never been one!

Reactions: 8
The untrained dog ate the lip balm you were flaunting around in his face the other day? You don’t say!

Technically, I don’t think they 100% committed to Tuesdays and Thursdays - not that their commitment means anything. I’m pretty sure she (conveniently) said the new days SHOULD be Tuesdays and Thursdays. As soon as she said that I knew it wouldn’t happen.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
I CALLED IT YESTERDAY!!!!!!

I told you Chip was going to eat her lip balm because she kept waving it in his face!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Surely he would be sick after eating it?!. Confused!
A trip to the emergency vets excuses their lack of vlog.
I wouldn’t put it passed them. I’m not sure how they’re so laid back about endangering their child and pet.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.