Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

deejvillage

VIP Member
Dave screaming when Barney bumps into his jab arm vs dave happily leaning a good few stone of his own weight on the same arm... with no problem. Make it make sense.
My OT said exactly the same! What a crock of shite, I don't believe he had hardly any symptoms. I was fuming when he said I think it's because of my weight and he felt bad as someone more deserving should have it. Well my wife is a teacher and because she isn't obese she has to wait for hers whilst having to be in school every day. I honestly think when you are so overweight you should be given the jab only if you speak with your GP about weight loss. Obesity is such a drain on the NHS and there is no excuse to be that overweight!

Reactions: 29

Kraken

the post the sister linked has a very... interesting description
AAC391A5-FDC5-4384-A6B6-2EBDD066122E.jpeg

Yikes. Particularly enjoy the part where they think lockdowns, masks and hand sanitizers are somehow “a frenzy” rather than scientifically proven to reduce the spread of a deadly virus.

I don’t know why it’s become such a stigma for women to receive pain relief or life saving (or quality of life improving) interventions during childbirth? And I know not everyone thinks this way, but it’s definitely a theme that crops up when pregnancy and childbirth are discussed online, like it’s a contest to have the most “natural” birth possible?

If it’s the difference between giving birth safely and dying “naturally” in childbirth, sign me up for the doctor-worshipping death cult 🙌

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Beckyfreckles

Why does he feel the need to share this with the world! No one gives a 💩.
Why do they feel the need to constantly thank each other! I know my husband loves me and I know he appreciates what I do, as do I with him, but we don't have to massage each others egos 24/7
It's just so cringe! It's almost like they are trying to convince themselves if they say it enough they will both start believing it.

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
My tummy isn’t that much different to hers and I haven’t even had a baby. I’m trying to lose weight but I wouldn’t stand in my underwear and do a belly jiggle and share it on Instagram. My friends would think I was an absolute nut case! I’m sure Dave will be saying she’s a rockstar for doing it though.

Speaking of bodies it just reminded me of when Dave talked about how he was amazed his teeny weeny had managed to make a baby 😂😂😂 😷

They are both grim.

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Why is Dave always so ill from everything!? He’s a massive drama Queen 👑 are we going to get him in the next vlog with that bloody eye mask on again and the poor me voice? I bet he wasn’t too ill to eat the Easter eggs though...

Also welcome new members so glad you’ve seen these two lazy sods for what they are. Hopefully we will have many more join us soon at this rate 😀

• Haha

Badg69

Chatty Member
Where's the Sophie Belle channel she was going to bring back weeks ago?! Winds me up how neither her or Dave actually commit to anything!!! Just all talk and no action

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
I’ve reported to YouTube as Spam/Misleading. If he’s sprouting off the AZ vaccine gives you bad symptoms then someone who is already hesitant about getting it could be put off from going! They need to think of the consequences of what they are saying! I know they don’t have a huge following, but the implications of people not getting vaccinated is more deaths, longer lockdowns! They make me so angry!! 😡😡
I had my vaccine at the weekend (AZ), it wasn’t planned or booked, I’d gone to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription and they were offering them out as they’d had a few no shows and they would have been chucked otherwise. I’ve had a sore arm, headache and left dizzy, and did a full day at work, then did a load of washing, cooked dinner and then cleaned the kitchen (and now I’m sat with my feet up!)

• Heart

user5609

I first found S&D like most of you, through their Disney vlogs. My first impression was what an odd couple they are, just completely incompatible and zero chemistry between them. Could not believe they were newlyweds. I very shallow-ly and naively wondered why S was with D. How wrong I was. She is a horrid, selfish, vile, evil cow. She is rotten to the core. I have never experienced anyone like her. The way she bats her eyelids and stares her huge eyes straight into my soul through my phone screen UGH. It's utter nonsense that she thinks living in Cheshire makes her 'posh' ew she literally makes 'Cheshire' her whole personality because there's nothing interesting about her in the slightest.

How can two overweight, boring, filthy, talentless "middle-aged" chumps make a living off what they do? In what world would they even WANT to film their grim life and upload it online for all to see. It's just depressing. I am deeply saddened for Barney and his future there is no hope. I cannot imagine the embarrassment he will feel, but S just doesn't care. Every day I am in disbelief about what I am witnessing. They are a complete disgrace to their families, Youtube, Corner London and themselves.

However, I will say I love the community on this thread. Whilst it is anonymous everyone here is lovely and I truly feel like I know you all. I love when I have any thoughts about a vlog/post and come here and you're all thinking it too. Makes me laugh every day so thank you 💖

• Heart

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
“COME FOR ME IN THE COMMENTS...”

Alright tough man, how about you actually let comments come through and not hiding them like Dave is trying to hide that extra 5 stone he’s gained 😂

Soaf, this MIGHT shock you, but babies can’t communicate the need for Moana everyday. Your kid laughs at literally anything (such as you dangling your dirty hair near his face) so Im sure he’d enjoy some teletubbies too. He’s already got teletubbies for parents so at least it’s familiar

@disneys I would say we need your round up but these two chumps have been boring as fuck lately

• Haha

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
she will cook for her dog from scratch but not her baby is utter madness.

AGREE!! It doesn’t make any sense.

Dave you’ve made weight EVERYONES BUSINESS the minute you have tried to FINANCIALLY PROFIT FROM YOUR SO CALLED WEIGHT LOSS. The affiliate links, the encouragement to buy a weight loss chart from Etsy, promotion of muscle food and protein powder.

But, there is no weight loss. None of these things have helped you lose a pound and that is why you have ZERO sponsorships and have become a laughing stock.

You’ve turned your RENTED HOUSE GARAGE into a gym and it’s taken a year. In a year, you could have lose a huge amount of weight and you haven’t. No excuses

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Jess89

VIP Member
I honestly can't get over how pathetic Dave acted in that video..
Hyped up all the side effects and expected to get ill, so he was always going to get sick (definitely believe most of its in his head).

Turning up for the jab in that filthy t shirt.

STILL after all these years having to rely on his wife to drive him everywhere, which includes bringing your baby and dog every time.

Spent all day in bed to the point he said he 'missed Barney' what kind of a man are you to not be there at all for your son when having a mild reaction?

That over the top scream when Barney nudged his arm then leaning his weight on it instantly after.

Just being irresponsible in general making out like these are typical side effects you might get.

Sorry but Dave is just a total dud.

• Sad
  • Haha

Reader130987

VIP Member
Oh God. Owly's now decided to start a new Sunday tradition of sharing her goals for the week.

JUST STOP, WOMAN! You can't stick to the things you've already committed to (i.e. like your ACTUAL JOB of uploading 5 vlogs a week, M-F, at 6pm).

Will the pair of them ever learn to stop over-promising and under-delivering?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Donald73

VIP Member
Not only is he a boy, he’s a ginger haired blue eyed boy who is full of genuine smiles. Not one bit of that gorgeous baby looks like her and that must kill her, after all she was convinced she would have a dark hair and eyed female little copy of herself, which was idiotic. I was convinced my kid would be dark haired as his dad and I both are, however I wasn’t hung up on it and when the nurse bathed him and a shock of white hair faced me (he looked like Orville the duck with the hair, SO cute!) my heart just melted. Who cares what they look like, we love them unconditionally. A happy healthy baby is all anyone needs, however not Soph, she wanted the Disney Belle baby. Moron.

• Heart
  • Sad

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
Soaf is a complete narcissistic brat who clearly was spoiled as a child. Her parents divorce have clearly given her and her siblings excuses to be self obsessed pigs with no regard for anyone else. Wilfs party speaks for itself.

Soaf, were you not given enough attention as a child so now rely on strangers blowing lies and smoke up your arse. If anyone looks at you and thinks you’re a good mum, they need their retinas reattaching.

Go lie in bed, with your 30 stone husband, living in la la land and keep kidding yourself you’re a good person. You’re not and one day karma is going to smack you right between the owl eyes.

I’m reporting their channel. And I’ll keep doing it until they face consequences. Can everyone who reported the Covid video, go and report the entire channel as they are spreading misinformation.

Attachments

• Heart

Kimbo87

I know it's an ad, but why oh why would you have 5 easter eggs in the house when your husband is trying to lose 150 pounds! Why risk having the temptation.

• Angry
  • Sad