Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with other posters that her ugly attitude has made her ugly on the outside.

Reactions: 13
My friend that's a teacher has the vaccine and has awful side effects, she still got up the next day and went to work, her boss sent her home, she had one day off and went back to doing what she could remotely before her boss let her go back in.

Dave has no right to complain when he has the luxury of just lazing around all day.

Reactions: 8
Why the duck would he think anyone want to see him being waxed 🤢🤢🤢 you could honestly be the most chizzled God of a man and I still wouldn't want to see that so why the duck would we want to see shreks fatter brother get it. I very much doubt his wife who hates him would even want to do it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Thank you. I have made a complaint. I am fed up of them not being clear on their ADs. Do you receive feedback regarding the complaint?

Reactions: 10
I don’t get why he’s so hung up on the side effects. Yes be aware of them but not sit there and wait for them to happen. I bet he’s never even looked at the side effects of paracetamol which he’d happily pop like sweeties 🙄. All drugs have side effects.

Reactions: 11
Don’t tell me the baby nudging him has made his ‘jab site’ infected. Get a grip! My insides are cringing at the thought of him

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t tell me the baby nudging him has made his ‘jab site’ infected. Get a grip! My insides are cringing at the thought of him
What an absolute wimp he is being. 30 million plus have had a jab in UK now, he needs to stop trying to get attention about it. A small proportion of 30 million people have perhaps told their workmates and family, “yeh, I had a headache for a day or two" or "i felt chilly or rough”. Him broadcasting it to thousands of impressionable people is just irresponsible because they may be put off going for theirs. Adverse reactions are very rare. Most of us had jabs and either popped a painkiller and got on with our day, or slept it off. Such a prima donna. First time I’ve heard of a jab site getting infected though, has he washed?

Reactions: 14
I want Barney to proper headbutt him on that chunky ol' joint-of-ham arm. Whoever called him a queen is spot on.

Reactions: 12
Am crying at Dave screaming like that. What a pussy. I was up and about after a c section and that big lump Is near crying and his sore arm.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wasn't he in the gym on sunday and dropped a weight on his head or am I getting my days mixed up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think people only comment on Sophie's looks favourably because there's such disparity between herself and Dave in that department. Were she married to a slim, averagely handsome man, no one would look twice at her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I don't fully understand the whole Sophie being attractive thing, I'm no super model haha but I can appreciate beautiful people and I just would never have considered Sophie falling under that category, she's not hideous or even ugly, but if I seen her in the street I wouldn't pick her out as being attractive either, but like others said, if she was a nicer person it would maybe push her in that category but she's ugly inside which doesn't help.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.