Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We
Here it is. I read it earlier and thought we all talked about it yesterday 😂
hah ! So obvious , she’s lurking 👀

Answer this for us Soaf’s sister (sorry forgot your name....) Having anymore parties are ya ? How are wilf’s Rats ??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We

hah ! So obvious , she’s lurking 👀

Answer this for us Soaf’s sister (sorry forgot your name....) Having anymore parties are ya ? How are wilf’s Rats ??
And did you specifically tell Soaf to cook an entire broccoli for Barneys first taste of food? 😂

Soaf has the cooking skills of a 12 year old before food tech lessons at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey Soaf’s sister, I have a question for you too... what the duck are you and your family thinking by allowing the shitshow that is known as the Brown Family life to unfold the way it is without some major intervention from you lot??

Do you not see what is going on or do you all just not care?

Your darling sister does the following:

Prioritises a dog over her child
Didnt do tummy time til Barney was at least 5 months old thus stunting his development
Shows very few maternal instincts whatsoever (unless towards the dog)
Feeds Barney almost exclusively sachets and pouches, she made a 2 day effort with veg and we’ve not seen one since
Is 💯 suffering from gender disappointment and is making Barney suffer from it too

You all are partly to blame for all of this, also because she says she had you and her mum advising her... so is it you lot giving crappy advice then?

Sophie & Dave #24 Babyfood pouches and overpriced couches, what a pair of twatty slouches!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Haha I have been blocked on her instagram because I liked a comment that somone else posted that she probably didn't like 🤣 I am now relying on you guys now!
Me too!! I liked the comment of the person calling her out for shoving cake in Dave’s face and now I’m blocked. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
the post the sister linked has a very... interesting description
AAC391A5-FDC5-4384-A6B6-2EBDD066122E.jpeg

Yikes. Particularly enjoy the part where they think lockdowns, masks and hand sanitizers are somehow “a frenzy” rather than scientifically proven to reduce the spread of a deadly virus.

I don’t know why it’s become such a stigma for women to receive pain relief or life saving (or quality of life improving) interventions during childbirth? And I know not everyone thinks this way, but it’s definitely a theme that crops up when pregnancy and childbirth are discussed online, like it’s a contest to have the most “natural” birth possible?

If it’s the difference between giving birth safely and dying “naturally” in childbirth, sign me up for the doctor-worshipping death cult 🙌

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Random but notice how her and her sister both think living in Cheshire is a personality trait 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s another pretentious way of flaunting their wealth. Look at us with our PRIVATE EXCLUSIVE DOULA and ability to have a perfect homebirth. Not like you hospital using peasants!

Their parents seem to have created this awful competition between the siblings and they are constantly having to do better than the other. Spoilt entitled brats.

The social media / influencer culture is a bleeping joke. Go on sell you vaginal discharge to the world Soaf, good luck when Barney is a teenager and his mates share a photo of you round the school in your hideous underwear.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hey Soaf’s sister, I have a question for you too... what the duck are you and your family thinking by allowing the shitshow that is known as the Brown Family life to unfold the way it is without some major intervention from you lot??

Do you not see what is going on or do you all just not care?

Your darling sister does the following:

Prioritises a dog over her child
Didnt do tummy time til Barney was at least 5 months old thus stunting his development
Shows very few maternal instincts whatsoever (unless towards the dog)
Feeds Barney almost exclusively sachets and pouches, she made a 2 day effort with veg and we’ve not seen one since
Is 💯 suffering from gender disappointment and is making Barney suffer from it too

You all are partly to blame for all of this, also because she says she had you and her mum advising her... so is it you lot giving crappy advice then?

Sophie & Dave #24 Babyfood pouches and overpriced couches, what a pair of twatty slouches!
Hey Donald73, I have an answer for you.

Sloth's sister is just as fucked up as she is. Just with more money.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sophs sister really thinks she's someone special. What a show off, clearly has money but no class. Not sure who i dislike more..

Reactions: 14
I’m confused at what i am supposed to be seeing on slaves story this morning ? 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The pair of oafs are eating milky bar snacks in bed, but it’s ok because they’re “low calorie”.

Wittering on about his theory test but admit they haven’t looked in to when/where driving lessons will be available.

Slave going for some itty bitty two-line job auditions. Soaf fuming she had to look after Barney for once while he did a recording earlier.

horrendous miscellaneous hodge podge hairball of a slog.
Driving instructors are taking on pupils now. My son is booked in for the 5th of May to start learning. He's already practicing his theory and hazard perception.
Strange that my 18 year old son has his tit together better than these lazy gits.

Reactions: 18
He doesn’t even look like he’s done anything. No redness, sweat, nothing! We can all boomerang our fists moving Dave! Where’s the results??
this is so embarrassing,when my partner does his weight sessions or any workout he is absolutely dripping in sweat! Dave looks like he’s just put on his crocs and called it a workout ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dave’s too busy posting pictures on insta to actually have any time to work out!
He’s blatantly one of those awful people in the gym that hogs the machines to take the perfect selfie in the wall mirror, instead of actually using it properly.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.