Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly they’re so un loyal to their flamily. With a bit of clickbate (covid jab related) in their title, they’ve managed to get more comments than usual . . Bloody acknowledge them and like them and comment back. You have 🦆 all else to do, I’m sure you’ve got time to write back to every single comment instead of just choosing which to respond to in your normal vids. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I honestly can't get over how pathetic Dave acted in that video..
Hyped up all the side effects and expected to get ill, so he was always going to get sick (definitely believe most of its in his head).

Turning up for the jab in that filthy t shirt.

STILL after all these years having to rely on his wife to drive him everywhere, which includes bringing your baby and dog every time.

Spent all day in bed to the point he said he 'missed Barney' what kind of a man are you to not be there at all for your son when having a mild reaction?

That over the top scream when Barney nudged his arm then leaning his weight on it instantly after.

Just being irresponsible in general making out like these are typical side effects you might get.

Sorry but Dave is just a total dud.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Because, let’s face it, Dave isn’t going down there is he?
Imagine if her next ad was for a sex toy...

Actually Dave seems like the type that would get really offended if his wife had a sex toy, probably say it was insulting to him, even though he probably hasn't seen what his manhood even looks like in over a year.

Don't worry dave I'm sure she can get you on too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t watch them anymore but has Dave got a job yet????? Please tell me he’s supporting his wife and baby by now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else notice in the crap vlog that Soaf said her sister is a brand snob (we all knew that already. She’s also a covid rule breaker as well!) umm didn’t Soaf spend £100 on tit hair oil that didn’t work while her son only had a Christmas fleece blanket keeping him warm in his #gifted pram?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I don’t watch them anymore but has Dave got a job yet????? Please tell me he’s supporting his wife and baby by now 😂
Pfffhhh has he 🦆 😆

Also, how is Soph not the brand snob -£1000 loaf chair because she didn’t want just a bog standard one - - oh no, too crappy for Soph,

• Heart
Arrrrrrrrrrrggh I've never wanted karma to come for anyone as much as these two. Infuriating!!

Reactions: 17
I honest to god can't watch them ! How did I get from the point of being able to watch , totally mesmerized by how crap and cringy they are, now I can not stand them and her more than the 30 stone deluded one for some reason . She would sell herself , Dave , Barney, the flamily , chip......well maybe not number one son , up the river for a few rubbish ads and some ASOS hauls! Plastering your body all over social media in your underwear , to me , is demeaning and a bit desperate. Of course the smug look she gives off means she thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread ! FFS! Too early for this 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Dave screaming when Barney bumps into his jab arm vs dave happily leaning a good few stone of his own weight on the same arm... with no problem. Make it make sense.
Going to put an image all in your heads.. daves cum face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the first pic btw 😏

• Sick
  • Haha
Going to put an image all in your heads.. daves cum face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the first pic btw 😏
this thread is really testing the strength of my stomach these days 😂

The injection site looks bad, but definitely like he’s been scratching it. Saying he had shortness of breath is concerning, there isn’t anything in the vaccines that should trigger that. Chills, shivers, tiredness are all possible because it’s your immune system working out what it’s dealing with, but there’s no COVID in the vaccines or anything that should interact with your lungs, as far as I’m aware.

And they’re already preparing themselves to take a week off when he has his second jab by the sounds of it 🙄

• Haha
FFS, Dave's reaction when little Barney touched his arm with his head, anyone would think he'd been punched by Tyson Fury!

Sophie the tea fanatic 🙄 , ha don't make me laugh, when was the last time she had a cup of Twinings finest? 🍵

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The constant bio changes are absolutely bizarre. They never flow well or include, relevant interesting information. She just added mum of boys 😑and the doughnut is gone. Oh yeah, and they make zero sense. Tea fanatic? Grow up Sophie you embarrassment

Arrrrrrrrrrrggh I've never wanted karma to come for anyone as much as these two. Infuriating!!
I truly believe Sophie has had her Karma - she had a baby boy. Whilst that sounds absolutely evil because it is a blessing and also millions of people's dreams, we all know how S feels about it. The gender disappointment is evident even all these months later. She has always gotten her way in life and this is the one thing she couldn't control. I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall when they found out, I imagine she would have blamed Dave!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact she couldn’t be bothered to dress her baby properly, wean him properly, move him to his cot, doesn’t buy him anything whe she’s out and about shopping around town, doesn’t mention his first word or milestones is purely down to the fact he’s a boy. She needs to admit it to herself.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Not only is he a boy, he’s a ginger haired blue eyed boy who is full of genuine smiles. Not one bit of that gorgeous baby looks like her and that must kill her, after all she was convinced she would have a dark hair and eyed female little copy of herself, which was idiotic. I was convinced my kid would be dark haired as his dad and I both are, however I wasn’t hung up on it and when the nurse bathed him and a shock of white hair faced me (he looked like Orville the duck with the hair, SO cute!) my heart just melted. Who cares what they look like, we love them unconditionally. A happy healthy baby is all anyone needs, however not Soph, she wanted the Disney Belle baby. Moron.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
The constant bio changes are absolutely bizarre. They never flow well or include, relevant interesting information. She just added mum of boys 😑and the doughnut is gone. Oh yeah, and they make zero sense. Tea fanatic? Grow up Sophie you embarrassment

I truly believe Sophie has had her Karma - she had a baby boy. Whilst that sounds absolutely evil because it is a blessing and also millions of people's dreams, we all know how S feels about it. The gender disappointment is evident even all these months later. She has always gotten her way in life and this is the one thing she couldn't control. I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall when they found out, I imagine she would have blamed Dave!
My daughter and her husband have been trying for years to have a baby and i think the only reason i still watch S&D is because i love little Barney so much, honestly they don't know how lucky they are, they infuriate me beyond words.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Imagine having the time to change your bio so much. It’s all trying to make a brand but yet they are too lazy to actually do any working to make their brand a success.

Sophiebellendbrown, what happened to all those videos you had recorded for your channel? Promising Barney updates? You dangle your child like a carrot to creepy people online. Sick.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.