Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh, it's a lot today!

Seriously she looks fab, and good on her for talking about a taboo subject like discharge and making other women feel more normal and confident. It is awkward so good on her for doing the ad.

But come on, why so many underwear pics? Not body shaming because SHE LOOKS GREAT but plz I dont want to see it

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Why does her sanitary pads post read as if she just copied and pasted from the always website?

There is nothing raw or personal, your all for standing in ya pants but when it comes to discharge you shy away from your own experiences
Because it has been, it’s the third influencer ad I’ve seen for always today

Reactions: 7
Omg she doesn’t even list herself as a wife or mother anymore. And why is it only since feb she has started posing in her underwear. Is she soooo desperate not to have to get a job this is what it has come too?

What’s next Sophie only fans?

(Sorry hating life right now and seeing her tit is only pissing me off more, how the duck does someone have it sooo bleeping easy)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Really depressing seeing her cringe worthy dance in her pants and then the next story being Barney put it front of a film yet again.

The thing is... she comes across a complete prude so it just seems really desperate and lame doing an Ad like that because it's just not her style 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The T-shirt. The hair. I feel sick 🤢🤢

Also-calling her sister a brand snob. Pot, kettle?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
He made it a million times worse for himself cos he researched the symptoms even before he had the jab, therefor he was looking out for all those symptoms. That was supposed to be Fridays vlog... bit boring if you ask me 💤

& the chip hairs and all the dust on the clothes 🤒they need to purchase a lint roller and roll their clothes

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
The fact that she has to explain to her ‘wannabe posh’ family that she is literally talking about vaginal discharge for a few pounds is literally hilarious.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Why does her sanitary pads post read as if she just copied and pasted from the always website?

There is nothing raw or personal, your all for standing in ya pants but when it comes to discharge you shy away from your own experiences

Also, why does she start off by addressing the reader as if it's Barney she's talking to and then go on to discuss the finer points of vaginal discharge?! Have I missed something?

"Pregnancy was beautiful because it gave me you...but the vaginal discharge..." 😂

She doesn't think things through. At. All.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
😡😡 4 minutes into the vlog and they’re talking about something they haven’t researched at all! “The AstraZeneca will give you bad symptoms” “that’s the bad one” NO ITS NOT YOU FOOLS any vaccine COULD give you mild to moderate symptoms not just one. And you would have to wait 15mins for a rapid onset allergic reaction not just cause you might feel poorly. Their flamily may not want their vaccine after seeing this dopey twit with his dog hair t shirt talk about it!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The T-shirt. The hair. I feel sick 🤢🤢

Also-calling her sister a brand snob. Pot, kettle?!
I actually can't believe he went in the vaccination centre like that, made me feel sick 🤮🤮🤮 wonder what the person vaccinating him thought! And I really hope he does feel bad for using a vaccine that someone more deserving could have had, all caused by your morbid obesity Dave!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Geez, how bloody scruffy did he look! Black tee shirt covered in Chip's hair, unbelievable, at least make an effort when venturing out in public, it made me feel quite queasy :sick:

Reactions: 12
Love when he says about getting the vaccine early that he 'assumes its because of his weight' Erm I think that's pretty bloody obvious why Dave!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
😡😡 4 minutes into the vlog and they’re talking about something they haven’t researched at all! “The AstraZeneca will give you bad symptoms” “that’s the bad one” NO ITS NOT YOU FOOLS any vaccine COULD give you mild to moderate symptoms not just one. And you would have to wait 15mins for a rapid onset allergic reaction not just cause you might feel poorly. Their flamily may not want their vaccine after seeing this dopey twit with his dog hair t shirt talk about it!
That is so dangerous! I know plenty of people that had the AZ one and they were fine.
Their stupidity astounds me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg she doesn’t even list herself as a wife or mother anymore. And why is it only since feb she has started posing in her underwear. Is she soooo desperate not to have to get a job this is what it has come too?

What’s next Sophie only fans?

(Sorry hating life right now and seeing her tit is only pissing me off more, how the duck does someone have it sooo bleeping easy)
We need to start taking daily screenshots of her bio to create a compilation of her many identities. Just went to look now and “first time mum” literally flickered and disappeared to be replaced by whatever this new tit is.

And this is why nobody should be jealous of her. NOTHING can make her happy, not a doting husband, not a perfectly healthy baby boy, not her easy money.

She has no drive or ambition beyond going back to Disney.

Anyway, restrictions are lifting a bit now, can’t wait to see all the amazing places she’s planned to take Barney so he can see the world!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
That is so dangerous! I know plenty of people that had the AZ one and they were fine.
Their stupidity astounds me.
I think he milked it. . . For a day off ‘daddy’ duties of sitting down and doing 🦆 all. Not that they do much anyway. Can’t wait for sloth to have hers 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve reported to YouTube as Spam/Misleading. If he’s sprouting off the AZ vaccine gives you bad symptoms then someone who is already hesitant about getting it could be put off from going! They need to think of the consequences of what they are saying! I know they don’t have a huge following, but the implications of people not getting vaccinated is more deaths, longer lockdowns! They make me so angry!! 😡😡
I had my vaccine at the weekend (AZ), it wasn’t planned or booked, I’d gone to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription and they were offering them out as they’d had a few no shows and they would have been chucked otherwise. I’ve had a sore arm, headache and left dizzy, and did a full day at work, then did a load of washing, cooked dinner and then cleaned the kitchen (and now I’m sat with my feet up!)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.