Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, they’re gifted. Think about it - she’s had a moan in a vlog about Barney not having any weaning stuff - she was sent some. She’s had a moan about not being able to say goodbye to her maternity underwear. . It’s all set up she knows she will be sent stuff by saying stuff like that. No doubt will be mentioned in a vlog if it’s ever uploaded.
Don't think they're gifted, it says ad affiliate which means when you swipe up she gets a cut. Still has to be labelled as ad even if she bought them.

Reactions: 8
My tummy isn’t that much different to hers and I haven’t even had a baby. I’m trying to lose weight but I wouldn’t stand in my underwear and do a belly jiggle and share it on Instagram. My friends would think I was an absolute nut case! I’m sure Dave will be saying she’s a rockstar for doing it though.

Speaking of bodies it just reminded me of when Dave talked about how he was amazed his teeny weeny had managed to make a baby 😂😂😂 😷

They are both grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
At least she’s got some new undies for her OnlyFans. Instead of the beige Granny pants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where did Pua come from, we haven’t seen that before and not seen Barney play with it?

Reactions: 3
The face you make when you know if you prance around in your underwear for a reel, you can add some affiliate links after 😏😏😏
She’s really not the goddess rockstar Slave makes her out to be! She’s pulling a Mr Bean face here!🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh no, oh no, oh no no no no no. Cringe. I'm so embarrassed for her. You can imagine Dave watching her film it like "YASSSS QUEEN! GET IT! ROCKSTAR!" 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
only fans for her and only scrans for Dave !! 🤣🤣🤣
The both of them just looks so unwashed, like they need a good scrub and I guarantee the house smells weird 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had a baby last October, and unfortunately I’m still living in my maternity underwear. . It’s been a pandemic after all, also with that being said, there isn’t much money at the moment & any I do have I’d rather spend on my little one. . Stop showing 💩 we can buy in your insta, not everyone gets freebies like you and for a lot of people it’s a struggle at the moment.
Ditto with the October baby, and ditto with still being in my big undies. 😅
At least we can say that we love and interact with our babies more than she does though!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just don't understand how they think they can go from pushing a weightloss journey with custom weightloss charts and workout videos (just the one, really) to jumping on the body positivity bandwagon in the space of a few months! Also, how can she be pushing that agenda so much when her morbidly obese husband is doing the total opposite and documenting the big changes he's making to his life (not) in order to shed 150lbs?

They're off their heads. She's so transparent. Next month, it'll be something else.

Disney vloggers ✔
Yummy mummy vlogger✔
Mental health vlogger✔
Fitness and weightloss vlogger✔
Body positivity vlogger✔

What, in the name of Halo Top, is next?!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just don't understand how they think they can go from pushing a weightloss journey with custom weightloss charts and workout videos (just the one, really) to jumping on the body positivity bandwagon in the space of a few months! Also, how can she be pushing that agenda so much when her morbidly obese husband is doing the total opposite and documenting the big changes he's making to his life (not) in order to shed 150lbs?

They're off their heads. She's so transparent. Next month, it'll be something else.

Disney vloggers ✔
Yummy mummy vlogger✔
Mental health vlogger✔
Fitness and weightloss vlogger✔
Body positivity vlogger✔

What, in the name of Halo Top, is next?!
Can’t forget exploring world with Barney vlogs, even tho they make him sleep most of the day

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’d be so embarrassed if I was her mother. Yes, she should be proud of her figure, but I have no idea what she is thinking to be honest. Body positivity is not about stripping down to your undies and flaunting yourself on Instagram to strangers. I cringed to be honest. Go get a job you lazy bloody scrounger and you wouldn’t need to lower yourself to this!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.