Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to edit to fit.

Well done @XxMrskxx with the most likes.
Someone round is up please.
Original was: sophies head is full of florida dreams whilst she's killing dave with mcflurry ice creams.

Only just noticed my appalling grammar in the title. I am so sorry!

Reactions: 14
What a shame Soph.... all that money Daves spent on the gym, could have gone on a really nice hol to Disney. Shammmee. Also thanks for pointing out its taken a year to get the gym done, ironic really... it takes you guys ages to do anything so no shock is it? 🤔

Reactions: 9
When Soph does her next ASOS splurge she could really do with getting dave a sports bra, it can't be comfortable working out with them bouncing around

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The last thread locked as i went to post/quote re the QTS.

She was awarded the QTS along with her degree. This status stays with her. She didn’t complete her NQT year. This doesn’t mean she can’t do it in the future, but she would have to find a school that would be willing to take her on with no real teaching experience.
There used to be a 5 year time limit on completing the NQT year but i think thats changed. (My daughter is a teacher)

Reactions: 5
Thats the most energetic Ive ever seen Dave...anyone else notice in the gym Soph zoomed in on Dave's stomach

Reactions: 8

She was awarded the QTS along with her degree. This status stays with her. She didn’t complete her NQT year. This doesn’t mean she can’t do it in the future, but she would have to find a school that would be willing to take her on with no real teaching experience.
There used to be a 5 year time limit on completing the NQT year but i think thats changed. (My daughter is a teacher)
My daughter is a teacher too, as far as i'm aware, you still have to complete your NQT year within 5 years after graduating, however i'm not sure if this applies if you are a supply teacher.

Reactions: 2
Had to edit to fit.

Well done @XxMrskxx with the most likes.
Someone round is up please.
Original was: sophies head is full of florida dreams whilst she's killing dave with mcflurry ice creams.

Only just noticed my appalling grammar in the title. I am so sorry!
Thanks everyone for all the votes 👍🏼

Reactions: 6

Yup you are correct, my wife has just looked it all up.

Reactions: 4
My daughter is a teacher too, as far as i'm aware, you still have to complete your NQT year within 5 years after graduating, however i'm not sure if this applies if you are a supply teacher.
Actually (after just had this read out all to me) if you supply you must complete your NQT on the 5th year to continue however if you don't do anything then there is no time limit, but good luck talking yourself into a job. "So why haven't you done your NQT year?" "Well I thought I could doss about and scam people out of money and free stuff by going on YouTube and giving it the ol' Owl Eyes"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Totally agree with the previous poster whose stomach was turned from all the mess of Barney eating/spitting up. Completely unnecessary to show on the vlog. Bleugh.

No shade towards Barney....I'd feel exactly the same if he was my own baby. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't get over the size of his legs! He looks so much bigger. I think he needs a intervention and to go to rehab for his addiction. The fact that strangers seem more concerned about his health than his wife is disturbing. I really hope he proves everybody wrong and actually achieves weight loss. So Dave, if you're reading this, you can do it! Sometimes you need a little bit of tough love

Reactions: 11
The vlogs are getting worse. So repetitive. I am SO tired of hearing how they are in a pandemic and they can't do anything or go anywhere as though the vlogs are suddenly going to become riveting viewing once the restrictions start to lift.

There is no reason for the vlogs to be so dull, they may be stuck in a perpetual groundhog day but Barney is growing, changing and learning every single day and he could be providing them with a goldmine of content if they bothered to put any effort whatsoever into helping him develop.

I just don't understand Sophie's mindset. She wants to be a vlogger so she doesn't have to work but she does nothing at all to make this a sustainable career choice in the long-term because she can't be bothered. As some mentioned previously the channel is dwindling rather than growing, viewers and subscriptions would be through the roof if they had concentrated on mummy vlogging.

Reactions: 20
The vlogs are getting worse. So repetitive. I am SO tired of hearing how they are in a pandemic and they can't do anything or go anywhere as though the vlogs are suddenly going to become riveting viewing once the restrictions start to lift.

There is no reason for the vlogs to be so dull, they may be stuck in a perpetual groundhog day but Barney is growing, changing and learning every single day and he could be providing them with a goldmine of content if they bothered to put any effort whatsoever into helping him develop.

I just don't understand Sophie's mindset. She wants to be a vlogger so she doesn't have to work but she does nothing at all to make this a sustainable career choice in the long-term because she can't be bothered. As some mentioned previously the channel is dwindling rather than growing, viewers and subscriptions would be through the roof if they had concentrated on mummy vlogging.
Yes same, they moan about being tired and bored, there’s blooming 2 of them looking after one baby. I’m home alone with mine, and due to go back to work soon so we can afford to live. Honestly they should double think before moaning about their life all the time. If your not happy about it. Do something about it. Simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Where's the Sophie Belle channel she was going to bring back weeks ago?! Winds me up how neither her or Dave actually commit to anything!!! Just all talk and no action

Reactions: 28
I can't get over the size of his legs!
It was the legs that got me too. They're absolute tree trunks. And I don't say that to be a cow, it's actually true.

He's really got to be pushing 30 stone now. Surely she must have noticed this is the biggest he's ever been?!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.