Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if any of their families ever talk to them about how they are living their lives and how they are caring for Barney. I would hope so I know my Mum would be on my back for sure.
I have said it before but will say it again their families are culpable in the shitshow that is Sophie and Dave (featuring Chip (oh and Barney)).

I don't really know much about Dave's family as, well it's Dave's family 🤷‍♀️. But Sophie's family are just as fucked up as she is.

Reactions: 8
this thread is really testing the strength of my stomach these days 😂

The injection site looks bad, but definitely like he’s been scratching it. Saying he had shortness of breath is concerning, there isn’t anything in the vaccines that should trigger that. Chills, shivers, tiredness are all possible because it’s your immune system working out what it’s dealing with, but there’s no COVID in the vaccines or anything that should interact with your lungs, as far as I’m aware.

And they’re already preparing themselves to take a week off when he has his second jab by the sounds of it 🙄
the shortness of breath was probably from lying down on his back for over 24 hours and his man bewbs crushing his airways. I have pretty big boobs so I have to sleep on my side but I think daves are even bigger than mine and seeing him lie down makes me feel like I can’t breathe.
FFS, Dave's reaction when little Barney touched his arm with his head, anyone would think he'd been punched by Tyson Fury!

Sophie the tea fanatic 🙄 , ha don't make me laugh, when was the last time she had a cup of Twinings finest? 🍵
the way he clenched the other fist in pain when he screamed gave me massive ick 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When he kept going on about layering up for the shivers - that is also really bad advice.

When I was younger, I had the shivers so bad - I had fluffy sock on - thick PJs, thick jumper, blanket and duvet - I felt so cold and ill. Called 101 and they said the reason you're so shivery is because your body is trying to regulate your body temperature and because you have a high temeperature, its trying to cool you down - the worst thing to do is layer up. I took all my layers off and within 10 mins, the shivers had stopped and within an hour, I was absolutely fine.

Also I had AZ vaccine, my auntie and uncle had Pfizer and were both bed bound so Dave saying 'the one that gives you bad side effects' is absolute crap.

And I'm sorry but his reaction when Barney nudged his arm - what a bloody drama queen!!

Reactions: 11
I think I get why she doesn't have many friends...... She really does give off standoffish , unlikeable vibes. Her body language and facial impressions express a " I have no time for anyone but me " vibe.

Reactions: 14
Sadly she is hitting 30, post child where your beauty does change. You’re no that sickly sweet girl in your 20’s. Your body and face begin to change.

Personally I think her nasty personality is starting to show on her face 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dave's reaction to having the vaccine sums up what's going on at the moment. He went in with anxiety because he's probably read too much rubbish online or in the news and that has made him feel worse. Shortness of breath is a classic anxiety/panic attack symptom.

I had my AZ first dose in February and I just had a sore arm for a few days but paracetamol sorted it. My partner had shivers as well, it sounds like most people have a bad night on the day of the injection but it gets better quickly after that. A lot of people don't have any side effects at all.

For anyone who hasn't had the vaccine, please don't turn it down because you fear the side effects. There is a 99% chance that you will have no side effects at all or very mild side effects that last for a very short period of time. I've known people who've had COVID and that is a million times worse and it lasts for weeks or longer so it's a no brainer.

Reactions: 19
I felt really uncomfortable with his reaction to Barney knocking his arm. He always seems like a gentle giant but he looked quite angry. Not nice to watch. I cannot wait for my jab side effects or no side effects. I definitely won't be whining about it.

Reactions: 16
Dave screaming when Barney bumps into his jab arm vs dave happily leaning a good few stone of his own weight on the same arm... with no problem. Make it make sense.
That’s actually quite disturbing.

I felt really uncomfortable with his reaction to Barney knocking his arm. He always seems like a gentle giant but he looked quite angry. Not nice to watch. I cannot wait for my jab side effects or no side effects. I definitely won't be whining about it.
I agree, not nice to see.

Reactions: 6
he couldn’t cope that he was trying to tell a story and Barney kept making noises and Soph was diverting the camera to film him instead so he had to pull out his expert acting skills to bring a bit of the attention back to him 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did you notice Sophie didn’t even listen to what Dave was saying, said the opposite of what he said then he had to correct her? 🤣

My husband had bad side effects to the vaccine where he was very flu like for a few days then it went away. He still bathed our baby with me because he wanted to see her and felt like he wasn’t helping me out enough even though he was visibly ill and I told him it was okay to rest. If anyone is worried about the vaccine, he still thought it was worth having it. It was just 2 days of flu and a sore arm and he had the worst side effects of anyone i know who has had the jab so please don’t worry 😊

Reactions: 9
I had a fever and was shaky and pathetic for 24hrs post AZ - but because I'm a grown up I still went to work and got on with my day. It was worth the day of discomfort for the protection!

Dave peddling b*llocks about how concerned he is that the injection site is still red, what's it been? 3 days? Get over it you slob and stop looking for excuses for not shifting some of them lbs!

Reactions: 9
I had a fever and was shaky and pathetic for 24hrs post AZ - but because I'm a grown up I still went to work and got on with my day. It was worth the day of discomfort for the protection!
I was exactly the same. I wished I'd taken the day after off work so I could sleep (as my sleep was terrible that first night), but I hadn't and as I'm also a grown up I just got on with it, like we all have to do. Honestly he's such a big man baby!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.