Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think , for me , it was just the constant weight loss vlogs where nothing ever changed ,the sitting about in dressing gowns moaning about how exhausted they are with a baby ( most of us have to work full time and bring up a family!) the fact that they seemed so unconcerned about the baby's development and actually providing for him . The cringyness of the vlogs.... And just started to think that they definitely weren't all sweetness and light ( especially Sophie) . A few times I had commented supportive comments ( mainly about Dave and his weight loss) and not once did they acknowledge me or hardly anyone else unless you put up a 🦕...pissed me off abit that they couldn't care less...I had read somewhere about the Ingham family and tattle and wondered if there was a S&D page and we'll ta-ra 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Look how many new members there are!!

can I ask, what made you change your mind on them and what made you search for these sites? :) x
For me, they are are so lazy and unorganised. When you say you’re posting at 6pm you better make sure you do. Also, it was very clear to me this past month that they live in a fantasy world. They also ignore you if you post something supportive and nice.

my hubby cottoned on to them last year when they sold the pin after stating they had “nothing”. I was going to buy a pin for support but my husband told me not to because they are not in poverty and are lying. I wasn’t sure but didn’t buy one and just watched them and started to see through the fog. I have heard of tattle and wondered if they had a thread and here we are. x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Interesting to hear your thoughts, so must be loads of other flamily thinking the same as you! Thanks for sharing. Also, the Easter egg insta story I wonder how many thousands she was paid to do that crap. We all know slave will end up eating those🙈 roll in the dollar (£). Love how were in a lockdown and you’ve gone to Tesco’s just to buy Easter eggs... come on.... They’d be better suited to signing up with a Mc Donald’s AD or something.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m new to here. Well I came over a few weeks ago after someone mentioned here on Brogan Tate’s comment on Jade’s separation post. I’ll be honest I’d never heard of here and came to be nosey.

I’ve been irritated by Sophie and Dave for a while. Some of their parenting choices are questionable like them not giving Barney a varied diet, not sitting down with him at meal times to all eat together. Or when he was tiny and they put him in the crib without the side up. Some of what they choose not to do is just common sense.

Their terrible food habits. Their inability to stick to anything they say. How 2 people that are home all day together can’t get their acts together and cook properly and keep their house in order. I’m a mum of 4 who works and manage to cook from scratch most days so it’s definitely laziness on their part.

I’m also overweight so I know the struggle is real. However I’m not deluded. I know what to do (I just struggle to implement it) and I’m not in denial. Their constant change updates are getting tiresome. Sophie constantly pushing her hair away from her face for it to fall back immediately and the way she adds a ‘k’ to the end of her words like somethingk, anythingk, nothingk drive me Potty.
This page has reaffirmed what I was thinking already.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I know it's an ad, but why oh why would you have 5 easter eggs in the house when your husband is trying to lose 150 pounds! Why risk having the temptation.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Also they make out they are Disney die hard fans. I am on the mailing list for Disney and got an email to say Disney cruise is coming to the U.K. if they are so on board then Soph should have mentioned it instead of bloody Easter eggs! All the other Disney influencers are all over it on their grams.

Reactions: 13
Soaf literally frustrates me so much.

Saying 'I like nothing about the new test track' literally a few breaths after saying 'they are the same ride'

then 'did you eat your asparagus - i didn't'

I know not everyone loves asparagus but you can guarantee she has never even tried because lets face it, its green and isn't banana bread. Dave may have been lying when he said yes but you can tell he is betting at trying foods than her. I've never known a 30 year old woman to have such an awful diet - especially when she should be teaching Barney good habits. She needs to grow up. The way she always pretend heaves at food she doesn't like angers me - yes, you don't have to like everything but she acts like such a child!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know it's an ad, but why oh why would you have 5 easter eggs in the house when your husband is trying to lose 150 pounds! Why risk having the temptation.
they’re probably being hidden in the gym as we speak, gainzzzzzz

• Haha
Whoa 5 Easter eggs for that tiny baby?? My kid nearly 12 and he has ONE egg from me, and had one from his Nanny and that’s plenty. I also treated myself to a Lindt one as I do every year - but on the understanding from my son that we will share it. It’s tradition now 😂

Reactions: 10
I've always thought she's extremely immature. Will she ever grow up ?? Grow up and be an actual responsible , decent human being , wife and mother. Support your husband in his weight loss .Make it a priority before he keels over into an early grave! ( Although Dave you really need to do this whether she supports you or not...you know,for yourself!))Nourish your child , make him a priority too instead of faffing about dreaming of friggin Disney world . Oh and one or both of you contribute to society by gaining employment ...then I may think differently about you .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok I just looked and they are ALL the XL large eggs!! She says she will share one with the family wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 18
You know what's worse, say she wanted dave to be able to join in for Easter and thats why she bought so many, they literally do protein Easter eggs now or vegan ones which are lower in fat and sugar.
She is the biggest saboteur on this planet.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm new here too, I've been watching them for probably about 18 months. In the beginning I actually quite liked watching them. But since they became parents they have really started to grate on me, to the point I think I actually hate them!! Soaf with her ridiculous owl eyes, who always dreamed of being a mum turns out to be a s#@t mum. The fact that both of them are home looking after Barney, they moan they are so tired & lifes hard and can't be bothered to do anything with him, buy him toys or even cook for him is mind blowing. I'm a mum to 3 boys and work full time with a partner who works excessive hours and have always cooked healthy meals for them (alright we have the odd take away but who doesn't?) The unrealistic expectations, come on!! Disney for a month!!! How? They say they earn 2-3k a month which in all honesty isn't a huge amount when your paying rent & Bill's & spending ridiculous amounts on loafs & gym equipment... which leads me on to Dave. Where do I start. In the beginning I felt sorry for him but after learning he's been on this weight loss journey for literally years!! Seriously Dave sort yourself out, a man that size should be dropping some serious poundage in the beginning. All I see is him expanding 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Lolling at her paying 60p for the bags for 4 eggs, remember your bags for life next time soaf 😝

• Haha
  • Angry
I’ve been watching a little while but I’ve never seen them even mention money at all. I get the vibe they want to be seen as well off by doing that bjt ive seen a lot of comments about them pleading poverty. Can anyone direct me to which vlog or time period they were poor so I can feel sorry for them ahhhaahhaha

Reactions: 8
Could counteract the money she got for the easter egg sponsor by putting that towards a gastric band surgery...

Reactions: 7
May I just say that the profile picture and user name "Dave's Croc", is absolutely ingenious. Having a good ole chuckle over here :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Could counteract the money she got for the easter egg sponsor by putting that towards a gastric band surgery...
Let's face it, that's the only way he is ever going to shift the weight! Makes me laugh how he thinks he's this muscly bodybuilder when all we see is him wobble around that gym.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.