Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dave screaming when Barney bumps into his jab arm vs dave happily leaning a good few stone of his own weight on the same arm... with no problem. Make it make sense.
My OT said exactly the same! What a crock of shite, I don't believe he had hardly any symptoms. I was fuming when he said I think it's because of my weight and he felt bad as someone more deserving should have it. Well my wife is a teacher and because she isn't obese she has to wait for hers whilst having to be in school every day. I honestly think when you are so overweight you should be given the jab only if you speak with your GP about weight loss. Obesity is such a drain on the NHS and there is no excuse to be that overweight!

Reactions: 29
Sorry ti hear that.
Me and my partner were the same, it completely knocked us out when we had it. This was back in October and I'm still struggling. On reduced hours and Dr's think I have developed a thyroid issue from covid but still working doing something meaningfully. These two halfwits have no clue.
Sorry to hear that, I hope you get sorted out & start to feel better soon. I can't believe how badly it affected both myself and my partner & we are pretty fit & healthy. I've been on reduced hours too but hoping to get back to full time in the next few weeks 🤞 I really don't know how people sit around all day doing nothing, especially when not poorly... I can't wait to get back to work properly

Reactions: 7
I've never wanted to crawl through a screen and punch someone in the nose as much as I have seeing him squirming around like he's just been hit by a truck because Barney nudged him
Omg this !!!! He is such a bleeping child !! Grow up your an actual father

Reactions: 11
I had the AZ vaccine. I got all sort down the day I had it, I swore it gave me super energy 🤣 I was tired about 48 hours later, it hit me like a ton of bricks. I kind of prepared for that one as I get my flu jab and it does the same. My arm took days to be sore and even nearly 4 weeks later it’s still a bit tender. But I’d take that every day over getting covid. He probably over dramatised it for effect. Can you imagine what soaf will be like 🙄. Can’t even open her owl eyes 🤣.

Reactions: 13
The vaccine video! I’ve reported it too, that could really put people off it.

I’ve been a bit worried about getting mine and I searched YouTube for any other experiences, I found a channel that’s only got a tiny amount of followers but she was so excited to get her jab so feel a bit better after watching that.

Reactions: 9
So Dave researched side effects, prepared with pain and lucozade and started popping pills because he thought he might possibly have felt the beginning of a headache?!

The hair grease...the dog bed t-shirt...🤢

I don’t know how they lucked out with such a lovely baby.

Reactions: 14
The only positive thing to come out of that vlog was dave admitting he got the vaccine because he is over weight.

Reactions: 20
The only positive thing to come out of that vlog was dave admitting he got the vaccine because he is over weight.
Grudgingly I might add! As for the lucozade FFS drink water you absolute moron, there just is no hope!

Reactions: 8
The whole my arm is bleeding and look its come up I believe actually equals out to I've been scratching my arm and made it sore

Reactions: 5
I had the vaccine and it’s absoloutely fine. Honestly, if a woman can have periods and still carry on, Dave can have a little injection that could one day save his tragedy of a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I had the vaccine and it’s absoloutely fine. Honestly, if a woman can have periods and still carry on, Dave can have a little injection that could one day save his tragedy of a life.
I've had both of mine they second one was in the middle of my shift I took some paracetamol had a coffee then carried on my shift

I do realise that some people have had bad reactions but I feel dave wanted a few days in bed with snacks I'm just happy we didn't hear the stupid bed on a sofa song

Reactions: 10
The problem is that everything is such a drama too them that of course we take it with a pinch of salt when Dave is claiming to be suffering. Any normal person I believe them but I'm, I just roll my eyes.

Even my OH has their number, when Sophie said to him that he could just lie back and relax now he had the vaccine, he said 'That's what he does every day'.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would have thought Dave was used to having a little prick...in the arm

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg she has changed her bio AGAIN 😂😂 they're both so weird with that.

'A little more' doesn't read well Soaf and just because you drink 15 cups of milky as duck PG tips every day does not make you a tea fanatic. Can't see Mrs Basic witch Brown going near any other type of tea.

Remember when she said she was filming Sophie belle videos about a month or so ago? Do they ever commit to anything ever???
20210329_234318.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dave, do you think your ‘bad reaction’ could be down to your size? You are super morbidly obese son....
Eating Easter eggs and drinking lucozade isn’t going to change that.

We need to keep a log of her bio changes... she’s sacked off first time mum then, clearly isn’t her selling point.

we could write it for you:

‘Narcissistic, self-obsessed and buy myself stuff constantly on ASOS. I feed my dog organic food from scratch (don’t tell my son that, he gets pouches like a dog..)”

or

“lazy, unemployed,diet sabotager who hates herself but claims to now be body confident....”

This body confidence thing does not look good against her husbands weight loss. If my husband was super morbidly obese I wouldn’t be bragging about how confident I am bout my body whilst watching him sweat over changing the bed sheets.

Soaf, we know you read here. You are one of the most disgusting people on YouTube and Instagram and one way or another, your scams will get found out. Tax dodger, pin sale Fraud, neglectful mother AND covid rule breaker...

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.