Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Daves making dinner while I put barney to bed..." pans round to show barney wide awake in his cot playing with a noisy toy with flashing lights......

Is it just me that sees a problem here.... 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
"Daves making dinner while I put barney to bed..." pans round to show barney wide awake in his cot playing with a noisy toy with flashing lights......

But I thought Dave was as ill as he has ever been...oh of course it means he gets food!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

I'm due in July and taking everything they do as tips of what not to do with a baby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

He ain’t gonna sleep now Sloth... you’ve made him think he’s in his playpen for the night. What happened to wind down time before bed? 🤔

Have any flamily joined here today? I wonder, shout if you have turned to the dark side 😝.... I mean better side 😝

Reactions: 10
I’ve just seen on Instagram Emma and Matt Willis have completed their training programme with St. John’s Ambulance to become volunteers at the vaccination centres. I don’t get how either Sophie or Dave can feel fulfilled staying home and doing nothing. Maybe one of them to look after Barney yes but not both. If they don’t feel the need to get a job to earn money then surely they as influencers should look at giving something back.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He ain’t gonna sleep now Sloth... you’ve made him think he’s in his playpen for the night. What happened to wind down time before bed? 🤔

Have any flamily joined here today? I wonder, shout if you have turned to the dark side 😝.... I mean better side 😝
and she complains about him not having “a second nap” probably because you’re either waving something in his face or exposing him to constant blue light from devices

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They literally can't even stay at home to help though, travelling for park trips and wilfs birthday. Yet because Dave is so muscley fat due to over eating he gets a vaccine! Selfish idiots.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Dave has risen from the dead like Jesus on easter morning...what a recovery 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Soaf is a feckin' superhero rockstar for looking after her own child alone for 24 hours whilst Dave was the 'sickest he's ever been'...

The Disgustingtons. I loathe them!
Why does he feel the need to share this with the world! No one gives a 💩.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does he feel the need to share this with the world! No one gives a 💩.
Why do they feel the need to constantly thank each other! I know my husband loves me and I know he appreciates what I do, as do I with him, but we don't have to massage each others egos 24/7
It's just so cringe! It's almost like they are trying to convince themselves if they say it enough they will both start believing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This shows me their relationship is a fake load of shite! No normal couple who’ve been together for a long time would be thanking the other one on social media for tidying their house and looking after THEIR OWN child. Pathetic in every sense of the word.

Every time dave writes something like this it will push at least a few more followers to look at them and see them for the losers they are. People who work, are single parents etc will be getting so sick of them hence why we have all the new members on here.

I’ve never to known a man be so pathetic about being ill all the time. My boyfriend works away and will be working away 12 days in a row soon but he’s happy too because it’s more money for us to put away as we are trying for a family soon and have a wedding to pay for.

I really really dislike them they are seriously getting on my nerves but I’m so glad their channel is failing.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This shows me their relationship is a fake load of shite! No normal couple who’ve been together for a long time would be thanking the other one on social media for tidying their house and looking after THEIR OWN child. Pathetic in every sense of the word.

Every time dave writes something like this it will push at least a few more followers to look at them and see them for the losers they are. People who work, are single parents etc will be getting so sick of them hence why we have all the new members on here.

I’ve never to known a man be so pathetic about being ill all the time. My boyfriend works away and will be working away 12 days in a row soon but he’s happy too because it’s more money for us to put away as we are trying for a family soon and have a wedding to pay for.

I really really dislike them they are seriously getting on my nerves but I’m so glad their channel is failing.
I agree, harsh but he is a pathetic excuse of a man. And I used to think he was the better one of the two, but they're literally as bad as each other in my eyes.

Reactions: 18
I have been with my husband for 14yrs. So, I thanked my hubby the other day for taking our son out while I could sort a few things around the house. His reply “why are you thanking me? I am not a babysitter.” With this, I started calling him rockstar and thanked him whenever he did some cleaning or anything for me. He cringes and hates it. 🤣🤣🤣 I only did it for a few days. He told me to please stop!! 😂
They are so pathetic thanking each other every frickin time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

My boyfriend had covid pretty bad as well, he couldn't move off the sofa for a few days, and he refused to not work from home.

Honestly dave is just a sack of tit that would use any excuse to not do work.

Reactions: 12
Why do they feel the need to constantly thank each other! I know my husband loves me and I know he appreciates what I do, as do I with him, but we don't have to massage each others egos 24/7
It's just so cringe! It's almost like they are trying to convince themselves if they say it enough they will both start believing it.
Their sickly sweet fakeness is so repetitive........."you're so very welcome" blah blah blah, it's all for the camera to lure the flamily into believing their such a lovey dovey couple.
Dave all you need to say is "there you go you lazy cow, here's your tea and coco pops, no need to thank me" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine calling your wife a superhero for doing basic tasks around the house and taking care of your child 😂🙈 also Dave on his Instagram acting like he was on deaths doors from his vaccine! I can’t even cope! Why is he such a drama queen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Keeping them sweet for their next pin sale 😉
💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰££ KACHING ££ raking in the pound for doing 🦆 all. Sound familiar?

& he always calls her a super Hero, she was a super hero for giving birth too.... it’s like come on, these are quite normal tasks, that most women go through, you ain’t no saint!!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.