Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I quote "Unfortunately not! We are much more organised for next week so there will be 5 vlogs at 6pm next week! ♥🥳" - So most were late this week and one not uploaded today, what does it take for people to see they are full of tit?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I know she's pregnant and all in that video, but God, I want to slap her silly. All the fake sniffing and invisible-tear-wiping. So infuriating.
Omg just watched this back and you can really see how manipulative they are now you know how much money they really have to just blow on a sofa!! They’ve now declared their YouTube earnings so at that point they had the ability to earn that if they put the tiniest bit of effort into actually you know, producing content, doing their only bloody job. Also I find it so funny Sophie bangs on about how she NEVER cries and says she didn’t cry at her wedding but in these types of videos shes always wiping away fake tears. Those poor poor people who actually fall for their manipulation, they pray on kind hearted, vulnerable people and it makes me feel sick

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg just watched this back and you can really see how manipulative they are now you know how much money they really have to just blow on a sofa!! They’ve now declared their YouTube earnings so at that point they had the ability to earn that if they put the tiniest bit of effort into actually you know, producing content, doing their only bloody job. Also I find it so funny Sophie bangs on about how she NEVER cries and says she didn’t cry at her wedding but in these types of videos shes always wiping away fake tears. Those poor poor people who actually fall for their manipulation, they pray on kind hearted, vulnerable people and it makes me feel sick
I've often thought this. She's 100% a manipulative little cow.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Dave: Soaf how can we get more views

Soaf: let’s say your sick after the vaccine, people will freak out, they will spread the word and our video be famous and then Disney will realise they have to give us a free trip!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Can someone please explain how the hell they have gained 200 subs over this month...who the hell watches their videos in this month and thinks, ah I really need to sub to this channel?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Soaf: let’s say your sick after the vaccine, people will freak out, they will spread the word and our video be famous and then Disney will realise they have to give us a free trip!
Hence, no vlog tonight. Dave is becoming “ill” from the vaccine

Reactions: 7
I can’t even stand watching her stories any more- she actually makes me feel sick with how pathetic she is. Couldn’t upload a vlog today because she was too busy?! YOU DON’T GO TO WORK!!!! So much for having 5 vlogs scheduled for this week. I should just unfollow but I want to be around to see their downfall!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Absolutely loving the stories from new members, really interesting read, thank you for sharing!

Made me LOL that that was the best pic she could get for her ad, go Barney go, sabotage her using you as a prop.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I am angry because I know it is probably true! Some sinus problems knocked him out for a week so I would imagine this (which is known to wipe people out) will probably last at least a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I first found S&D like most of you, through their Disney vlogs. My first impression was what an odd couple they are, just completely incompatible and zero chemistry between them. Could not believe they were newlyweds. I very shallow-ly and naively wondered why S was with D. How wrong I was. She is a horrid, selfish, vile, evil cow. She is rotten to the core. I have never experienced anyone like her. The way she bats her eyelids and stares her huge eyes straight into my soul through my phone screen UGH. It's utter nonsense that she thinks living in Cheshire makes her 'posh' ew she literally makes 'Cheshire' her whole personality because there's nothing interesting about her in the slightest.

How can two overweight, boring, filthy, talentless "middle-aged" chumps make a living off what they do? In what world would they even WANT to film their grim life and upload it online for all to see. It's just depressing. I am deeply saddened for Barney and his future there is no hope. I cannot imagine the embarrassment he will feel, but S just doesn't care. Every day I am in disbelief about what I am witnessing. They are a complete disgrace to their families, Youtube, Corner London and themselves.

However, I will say I love the community on this thread. Whilst it is anonymous everyone here is lovely and I truly feel like I know you all. I love when I have any thoughts about a vlog/post and come here and you're all thinking it too. Makes me laugh every day so thank you 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 28
someone who’s not blocked, dare ya to write on that video they promised 5 vlogs and ask where it is 😉.

Reactions: 3
Called it! Soph has just announced Dave has been so poorly from last night and today. And she has been soooooo busy to look at last nights vlog to edit it. More like eating those eggs and filming for tesco. She is such a lazy cow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I want all the flamily to personally message me a thank you for getting them an update as to why there's no vlog 😜

It was a big pile of lies right enough but she wouldn't have even acknowledged it if I hadn't left that comment... Mugs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is Dave always so ill from everything!? He’s a massive drama Queen 👑 are we going to get him in the next vlog with that bloody eye mask on again and the poor me voice? I bet he wasn’t too ill to eat the Easter eggs though...

Also welcome new members so glad you’ve seen these two lazy sods for what they are. Hopefully we will have many more join us soon at this rate 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So Dave's on deaths door but the first thing she talks about is her bleeping burn and if she will be scarred for life. It's a mild burn love not a 3rd degree one!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is Dave always so ill from everything!? He’s a massive drama Queen 👑 are we going to get him in the next vlog with that bloody eye mask on again and the poor me voice? I bet he wasn’t too ill to eat the Easter eggs though...
It'll be like #bananabreadgate all over again. Too ill to move. That is, until he hears the rustling of Soph unpeeling the Easter egg wrappers. Then he'll be outta that bed at the speed of lightning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Trainer socks on normal people are fine. How does S manage to make wearing trainer socks chavvy and awful! Absolutely dreadful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He won’t be dying. I had my jab as I’m a volunteer vaccinator and it made me feel like I was dehydrated for about 12 hours I just drank loads of water and I was fine by 3pm the next day. All he needs is some paracetamol. She’s probably scared the flamily now they’ll all be worried about the jab making them ill when he’s just being dramatic again.

Reactions: 11
Maybe he'll get a little insight into how bad it would be to catch Covid at 30-odd stone, and might start taking his "weight loss journey" seriously.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
He won’t be dying. I had my jab as I’m a volunteer vaccinator and it made me feel like I was dehydrated for about 12 hours I just drank loads of water and I was fine by 3pm the next day. All he needs is some paracetamol. She’s probably scared the flamily now they’ll all be worried about the jab making them ill when he’s just being dramatic again.
But how does it react to Monster because he wont be drinking water?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.