Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
Their lack of engagement with viewers is a HUGE reason their channel hasn’t grown in the last year or so. They barely even ‘like’ comments, hardly every reply and have little to no interest in viewers except for the weird tactic of asking for strangers pet photos... WTF.
If anything views are dwindling because nobody wants to see two miserable, depressed, lazy idiots make ‘home videos’ of them doing fuck all. We are all too busy in a global pandemic keeping ourselves and our families afloat.

These two do not care about anything but themselves and their freeloading ways. They want to make money by doing the bare minimum so Dave can get fatter and Soaf can try and keep up with her braggy covid breaking sister. Gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
Thing I don’t get is in those shopping run down hauls, they must hide some food . . No way is he fat on eating a diet of what they buy (hardly anything). I’d love to see a receipt of their purchases to see if they’ve stored anything away beforehand. It just doesn’t make sense....

• Heart

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
He thanks the NHS and thinks they are rockstars but won’t take accountability for his weight when, as uncomfortable as it might be, morbid obesity causes huge pressure on NHS services due to resultant health implications.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ch21

Chatty Member
I’m
Looking after a 2.5 year old and newborn alone as my husband passed away. Am I a super hero dave?

• Heart

Laurralove

Dave screaming when Barney bumps into his jab arm vs dave happily leaning a good few stone of his own weight on the same arm... with no problem. Make it make sense.
I've never wanted to crawl through a screen and punch someone in the nose as much as I have seeing him squirming around like he's just been hit by a truck because Barney nudged him

• Haha
  • Heart

Isssyy258

2 things I did not need to see/ think about on a Monday.

- Soaf in her undercrackers
- Soaf's extra vaginal discharge

• Haha
  • Sick

Laurralove

#24 Sophs in her undies, Dave's in the Gem, the vlogs are still missing, their house is mayhem

• Heart

Donald73

VIP Member
Tonight’s vlog.... such a game of two halves for me.

I hated:

That absolute cretin Sophie going in, switching on the lamp and ‘good morninggggk-ing’ poor Barney till he woke up. Then she says she needed to so she could bring the car for MOT...that’s fair enough but go in the room in the dark, move him as little as possible into the car seat and let him sleep on, you absolute tool!!

The ‘just the three of us again’ absolute shite when Barney napped. Shit like that will widen the absolute chasm between their actual child and the dog. Yes he’s a dog and not your child. And the dog picks up on it too, so they’re making a rod for their own backs.

I loved:

The honesty... Dave and Soph both saying that he’s got no friends. Neither have you Soph!

Dave admitting what a useless twat he is that he’s spent the last 12 years being ferried around by his missus and not learning to drive

• Haha
  • Heart

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
"Daves making dinner while I put barney to bed..." pans round to show barney wide awake in his cot playing with a noisy toy with flashing lights......

Is it just me that sees a problem here.... 🤔
I'm due in July and taking everything they do as tips of what not to do with a baby

• Haha
  • Heart

It's Wednesday

My god. Pulling that band didn't look like it was burning alot of calories. He was barely moving! Pulling some rubber bands does not warrant a bagel especially at night time. He actually has no idea what he's doing.

Imagine how embarrassing Dave is to his PT.
"So, who are you training just now?"
"Eh, Dave from Sophie and Dave"
"What, the morbidly obese guy who has been on a weight loss journey for years and keeps putting on weight?"
"Yep."

• Haha
Reactions: 23

JR2710

I'm just continually dumbfounded by the things that come out of her mouth.

She gives Barney 'at least one' pouch a day 'because life'? What fucking life?! Both of them at home 24/7 and she doesn't have the time to cook fresh food for the baby she's always longed for?!

Batch cooks fresh food for the dog with absolutely zero problems, though.

I mean, just let that really sink in...! 😔

• Sad
  • Wow

gizmo

Dave is thankful to the NHS that powerlifters are in the vaccine priority groups.

• Haha

They need to get a life

I find it admirable that so many on here offer up weight loss advice to Dave.

I also find it baffling 😂. You are all pissing in the wind. The fat buffoon has no interest in losing weight and even less interest in taking any advice. From anyone.

• Haha
  • Heart

Reader130987

VIP Member
May I just say that the profile picture and user name "Dave's Croc", is absolutely ingenious. Having a good ole chuckle over here :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

syber32

I've just seen a vlog of them looking at Bellway houses. Someone asked on the comments how they expect to buy a house when neither of them have jobs and Soph has replied "this is our job"😡. Also there is a pink bedroom and Soph is there gushing how fab it would be for twin girls... thought you were all about the gender neutral Soph? 🤔 just shows it was all BS.😡

• Haha
  • Wow

Laurralove

Just watched the despicable 3 assumptions and they were earning less than £300 a month in 10k per vlog views... How is s&d on 3k?!

ETA every single penny they've earned from YouTube they've put in a bank account for the kid when he's older, exactly how it should be, sloth take notes and stop spending Barney's hard earned money!!!

• Heart
  • Sad