Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spencerskates

VIP Member
How would her flaunting her non existent belly make people feel better about themselves?! Let me just cry into my size 16 jeans
I do get your point, but her body does look different in both photos. It isn’t body positivity if slim women are excluded from the narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

blondelolita

Chatty Member
In fairness to them I love that an influencer has adopted a dog and not just bought a insta dog. Well done to them, I liked that they addressed that and spoke about the process and how important it is to rescue - they both seem so happy with her and as Soph works from work it is genuinely A good thing to do. Genuinely pleased for them!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Blueblue123

VIP Member
What was with the massive rant about the shade of a special edition bronzer?! She came across really bad there - like a forced effort to try and be woke. She never complained like that before. Besides its a one off limited edition etc why the hell does there have to be a shade range to it?!

It is so obvious to. Like you said it is a special edition item i doubt they would sell well in every shade .
It's a valid point though. Wouldn't sell well? Smh at your ignorance. That's like the number one excuse for lack of shades in makeup.

African American women spend $1.3trillion a year on beauty products so get out of here with the "won't sell well" nonsense. If it's produced for them, trust and believe they will buy it.

Black and poc love makeup as much as fairer people do. It's attitudes like this that shut deeper skinned people out of the beauty industry.

So it's not "wokeness" it's a valid point.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

roundzip

I like Soph and I think the fact she’s “boring” works for her. It means she’s genuine, unproblematic and isn’t stuffing her face with fillers. She shares what she likes, she does ads with products we know she likes. I think she’s done so well cos people can actually relate to her and almost see her as a friend rather than an influencer. That’s why I still watch her whereas I’m fed up of all the

Reactions: 30

hrh89

VIP Member
This is just a bit OTT. The girl is a bit bland and can be tone deaf, but calling her a cunt because she wants to go away? I'd hate to be someone in your life who dares tries to have a little moan about the mundane. I can imagine most people at this point want to go anywhere other than their home no matter what they do.
agree with you. Plus there are WAY worse youtubers than her. She’s saying she wants to go away but hasn’t AND staying in the country. You’ve got the likes of ana and saffron and many others who have jetted off abroad multiple times throughout this pandemic. I don’t blame Sophie for wanting to go away, okay her job isn’t massively taxing but everyone needs a change of scenery.

Reactions: 30

kittypaws

VIP Member
So I just watched her latest vlog and i had to share my thoughts:

So she tries to make out her laziness and slobiness is just some mental issue she has.

She says she gets overwhelmed when she gets to the point of needing to tidy her room. Overwhelmed. From tidying her mess.

What is it with youtubers saying they're overwhelmed at simple fucking tasks? Get in the real world!!

A PINYOTA????

She hopes mud comes out of her trousers... What?! Yeah, we've all had those mud stains that don't come out 🙄

She allows her dog to chew tea towels. Why don't you teach her she's not allowed it instead of giving in and enforcing bad habits?!

Then she spills shit on her other trousers and says "that's 2 pairs of joggers I've ruined today" uhh, mate, have you heard of a washing machine?

Still can't get over pinyota...

Admittedly I don't think she's said Lidl recently but it used to aggravate me more than it should, haha.
I don’t think Soph needs to get in the real world. A lot of people with mental health problems can sometimes really struggle to do even the simplest tasks. And even people who have good mental health can find tidying and chores overwhelming if they’re lacking energy or just not feeling motivated. I suffer with mental health issues and I sometimes really struggle to do things around the house because it just feels daunting so I think a lot of people can relate to Soph here.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

nineteenninety3

I mostly like her except for her constantly having to refer to her wearing tiny sizes. We see you're petite, that's great, no need for it.

Also stalking out her surname when she doesn't put it out there is a bit creepy.

Reactions: 29

elfslayer

When she said she wants to go on a break in the UK because "she hasn't been on a holiday this year"!!! Boo fucking hoo. What about the people that are actually working hard during the pandemic or people that work hard every day, every year but still can't afford Holidays. No it's poor Soph because she hasn't been anywhere in a year. Fuck right off. Cunt.
This is just a bit OTT. The girl is a bit bland and can be tone deaf, but calling her a cunt because she wants to go away? I'd hate to be someone in your life who dares tries to have a little moan about the mundane. I can imagine most people at this point want to go anywhere other than their home no matter what they do.

Reactions: 28

Spencerskates

VIP Member
In my opinion, it’s better than posting it and putting additional unnecessary stress on the postal service. Plus it’s still the same outcome - someone dropping a gift at their door, though they’re only dropping off at hers, not every house in the area.

They could have also incorporated it into another trip to be fair. It was my Mum’s birthday last week and I dropped her presents off on the way to do my food shop as it literally drive past.

Sound like I’m a massive Soph stan, but I think she’s been fairly unproblematic during Covid, especially compared to other youtubers (Fleur, I’m looking at you 💔)

Reactions: 28
I don’t know if any of you follow Soph on Instagram but she’s really grating my cheese recently. EVERY SINGLE TIME she’s meant to have a video go up she has ‘laptop’ problems. I don’t even think she filmed a video today. She’s so clutsy, how about filming a couple of weeks in advance Soph and having them edited in order so they’re all ready to go? It’s literally your ONLY job Jesus , wish I could be this flaky in my job. Sorry rant over she’s just so inconsistent for the money she must be making she doesnt half create a mess of everything (or so she makes out)

Reactions: 26

Liz9229

100% agree!! I’m pretty sure everybody wants a break right now and the fact that she’s said multiple times she’s never go abroad and stuff. She’s actually stuck to the rules and you can see she’s only been in her house. You’ve got people like ana galavanting all over the country mixing with different groups, going abroad several times and just downright thinking they’re above the rules!! I respect soph massively for actually staying in the house and setting a good example!

Reactions: 25
watched her video and she said she'd had about 10 shots in Emma's video so I was actually a bit surprised by how she only seemed a bit tipsy....went back and watched Emma's video, they took a shot of wkd, a shot of strongbow etc. that's not shots, she really exaggerated that

• Haha

Tigertheboxerdog

Did anyone else watch her latest house update vlog? I’m so confused why she keeps her cereal in her living room 🥴 she said there would be no point taking it back and forth from the kitchen but do people not make their cereal in the kitchen? 😂 so weird