Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Don’t know why I’m on morphe’s PR list”

because any MUA with an ounce of self respect distanced themselves from morphe a few weeks ago and they’re scraping the barrel???

girl looks awful since she’s moved in with James and her content is just as bad.

Reactions: 11
She's all about eco friendly and not being wasteful yet she's one of the most wasteful people I've encountered on YouTube. How many of those foundations did she open that she's never going to use?!

Reactions: 12
Did anyone else watch her latest house update vlog? I’m so confused why she keeps her cereal in her living room 🥴 she said there would be no point taking it back and forth from the kitchen but do people not make their cereal in the kitchen? 😂 so weird

Reactions: 25
personally think it's a weird choice to have a chest of drawers in your living room. it's very bedroomy to me. Her living room looks like it's going to turn out like her old bedroom with furniture packed in everywhere

Reactions: 14
Really not a fan of her living room. All that matching furniture and the way it blends into the floor. I agree about the drawers, they don’t look right in the living room, especially with the stuff she has on top. Worst styling I’ve ever seen.
When she said she was getting a nicer sofa I was excited and thought maybe a bit of colour but no. Ofc it’s grey. Grey sofas are nice but looks so boring when it’s paired with the items she’s got.
All feels so studenty and drab. Looks like she’s working with quite a nice space as well so it’s a shame.

Reactions: 7
Really not a fan of her living room. All that matching furniture and the way it blends into the floor. I agree about the drawers, they don’t look right in the living room, especially with the stuff she has on top. Worst styling I’ve ever seen.
When she said she was getting a nicer sofa I was excited and thought maybe a bit of colour but no. Ofc it’s grey. Grey sofas are nice but looks so boring when it’s paired with the items she’s got.
All feels so studenty and drab. Looks like she’s working with quite a nice space as well so it’s a shame.
I feel like their new sofa is just a bit too big for the living room too, think it would look better with a smaller sofa and another small sofa/chair. Also there's like 17 hours of daylight in the UK currently, could she not film her house with natural lighting, it would look so much better (and probably not make it look so studenty) !

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else watch her latest house update vlog? I’m so confused why she keeps her cereal in her living room 🥴 she said there would be no point taking it back and forth from the kitchen but do people not make their cereal in the kitchen? 😂 so weird
does she eat dry cereal then?🕵🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I could get leaving her stuff in the dining room if she had kids and every morning was bringing through milk for them all to have their own cereal or something, but when it's just her it just doesn't make sense for them to not have it in the kitchen.

Reactions: 3
i agree with the furniture but when she was talking about the delivery guy i felt so uncomfortable

Reactions: 3
She’s so lazy with her vlog channel. She posted a photo of the new sofa on 14th July.

I agree the furniture doesn’t look good with the flooring either. Those drawers look awful just placed in the corner bit.

I also don’t really get the cereal thing. Does she have bowl/spoons in the drawers? Or eating them straight from the box. Just shows how lazy and messy she is.

Reactions: 5
You people would hate me. I have a box of cereal on the floor next to my desk and yes, I eat it dry straight from the box as a snack (I like it crunchy so no milk for me thanks).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i agree with the furniture but when she was talking about the delivery guy i felt so uncomfortable
Don't worry, I'm sure it was dramatised for the viewers 🙄 she sure likes saying how people thinks it's weird that she has a house at her age. Nobody gives a tit Soph. Younger people have houses. You're not special.

Her house is ugly. She's not styling it in a nice way at all and didn't she say she didn't want all white walls and then she's painted everything white?? OK Soph.

The drawers look stupid in the living room because of the stuff on it. She's made it look like a breakfast buffet at a home B&B. I don't get why she leaves her cereal there? Does her milk not live in the kitchen? Do her bowls and spoons not live in the kitchen?

And then the skincare stuff. Why is it there? Next to her cereal? I don't get it.

She loves the student look i guess.

Reactions: 12
when she does outtakes of herself at the beginning of her video with the stupid music 🤢 weird! sorry to sound a witch and i know she can’t help it, but her head is too big for her body right?

Don't worry, I'm sure it was dramatised for the viewers 🙄 she sure likes saying how people thinks it's weird that she has a house at her age. Nobody gives a tit Soph. Younger people have houses. You're not special.
I agree and it seemed she'd rather prioritise letting him know she's a young homeowner who's capable on her own than think about her safety. If someone's asking you probing questions about if you're alone just lie. He might have just been friendly and wondering if she needed help but if she was finding it uncomfortable then she shouldn't have been giving away all this info about her bf being at work. Maybe she was backed into a corner, who knows.

Reactions: 6
She's filming a say it or shot it & never have I ever with Emma...they are going to be some dull videos

Wow damsel in distress much? Oh no I have to accept a delivery without a man, oh no the sofa is coming and I’m on my own wtf get over urself... Jeeze Imarine being single!
and that sofa for the price is tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.