Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok. I actually like James. I think I would get on with him and his banter. Soph on the other hand just acted like a giggling school girl and was boring af...as per usual.

Reactions: 6
Whew! I haven't been on here in forever.

So I clicked the BF does my makeup video and all that bull in the beginning of it with her babytalking to him made me click out so fast. 🤮 Serves me right, that's what I get for clicking on a video of the two of them.

Reactions: 8
Whew! I haven't been on here in forever.

So I clicked the BF does my makeup video and all that bull in the beginning of it with her babytalking to him made me click out so fast. 🤮 Serves me right, that's what I get for clicking on a video of the two of them.
But... Don't you know? They are total #CoupleGoalzzz

Reactions: 7
I tried watching her new video and literally had to turn it off after 3 minutes. Even my partner asked me wtf I was watching as it was so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I tried watching her new video and literally had to turn it off after 3 minutes. Even my partner asked me wtf I was watching as it was so cringe.
Haha, my boyfriend asked me too! He asked it as if I’d lost my mind watching them act like that! I was cringing so bad at all the ‘behind the scenes’ bits she left in to show they’re in love and have the best banter! Totally agree that they act like they’re the only couple to exist. It’s an act and we know it. No couple is like that in real life, please stop Sophie😂

Reactions: 3
Her hair is so boring and it looks like it weighs her down, I literally just see an Afghan hound when I look at her
Also, she's brought back the jokey music and bloopers at the beginning of her video :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I made it 4 minutes through that video and had to turn it off. I can’t even explain why I dislike this girl so much now. She means well but it’s just not for me.

And James is too try hard.

Her hair is so boring and it looks like it weighs her down, I literally just see an Afghan hound when I look at her
Also, she's brought back the jokey music and bloopers at the beginning of her video :rolleyes:
Agreed! I feel like shoulder length hair would 100% suit her, maybe a bit shorter

Reactions: 5
Haha, my boyfriend asked me too! He asked it as if I’d lost my mind watching them act like that! I was cringing so bad at all the ‘behind the scenes’ bits she left in to show they’re in love and have the best banter! Totally agree that they act like they’re the only couple to exist. It’s an act and we know it. No couple is like that in real life, please stop Sophie😂
Couples act like that IRL but it's just cringey and uncomfortable for others to watch. Why she would edit it and upload it for the internet to see is anyone's guess. Mental.

I made it 4 minutes through that video and had to turn it off. I can’t even explain why I dislike this girl so much now. She means well but it’s just not for me.

And James is too try hard.
For me, it's these obviously traditionally attractive girls (thin, blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin) that try to be like "I'm sooo quirky and weird! I'm not like OtHeR girls! uwu"
But your entire job is to use your attractiveness as marketing for products... The hypocrisy. It's exhausting to watch and listen to.

And disclaimer, I'm not bashing her for being having society's traditional standards of beauty. Use what the Universe gives you, of course. Just own it.

Last edited:
Wow Soph, thanks so much for telling me its fine that I'm a die hard fan of Friends. I'm happy I have your approval now.

Some people won't know what Friends are?! What? People love it just as much now as they did when it first aired. That's older people and younger ones. Ffs.

duck off you dippy witch.

The Carol Baskin picture 🙄

The way she pronounced Chandler 🙄🙄

The Question of the day at the end!! She's definitely not talented, she's tit at makeup.

And she said she was too busy to get beauty qualifications about 50x in 30 seconds. You don't have time??! What else do you do???

Could she BE anymore annoying?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow Soph, thanks so much for telling me its fine that I'm a die hard fan of Friends. I'm happy I have your approval now.

Some people won't know what Friends are?! What? People love it just as much now as they did when it first aired. That's older people and younger ones. Ffs.

The Question of the day at the end!! She's definitely not talented, she's tit at makeup.

And she said she was too busy to get beauty qualifications about 50x in 30 seconds. You don't have time??! What else do you do???

I cringed so much in this video.

Reactions: 4

I only watched this video after reading your comment!
I am embarrassed for her. Cringed the whole time.

Reactions: 2
I only watched this video after reading your comment!
I am embarrassed for her. Cringed the whole time.
Same here. Being a huge fan, first time round (I'm old 🙈), It made me irrationally angry that she wasn't taking it seriously, stupid I know lol. She doesn't know how lucky she is to get all these freebies and only care half heartedly about them, I'd love things from this collection but can't really afford it atm. And why the random Carole Baskin pop up? She clearly didn't know who any of the names were.

Reactions: 4
“Not a big fan of friends” but knows the theme song and that the mirror is the frame around the peephole 😂😂 just bc it’s cool to hate on friends she can’t admit she likes it

Reactions: 10
“Not a big fan of friends” but knows the theme song and that the mirror is the frame around the peephole 😂😂 just bc it’s cool to hate on friends she can’t admit she likes it
Not trying to defend her but I haven't even watched Friends and I know those things 😅

Reactions: 10
Not trying to defend her but I haven't even watched Friends and I know those things 😅
Fair point😂 just think it’s suspicious, she’s definitely the type who would’ve watched it when it was cool to like it and now pretends she never did

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.