Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jesus I read that quickly 😳 thankfully incorrectly.

it annoys me so much that she calls rooms “rhums” 😂
Hahahaha, honestly had to double check it myself when I posted.

I think most youtubers pronounce things so wrong. She also says Lidl in place of little and I think that one annoys me the most 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think most youtubers pronounce things so wrong. She also says Lidl in place of little and I think that one annoys me the most 😂
Connie Glynn does this too and I had to stop watching after the tenth “Twidder”. English is fine and American is fine but she was switching between them multiple times every sentence. I’ve not noticed it in Soph yet...

Reactions: 3
So I just watched her latest vlog and i had to share my thoughts:

So she tries to make out her laziness and slobiness is just some mental issue she has.

She says she gets overwhelmed when she gets to the point of needing to tidy her room. Overwhelmed. From tidying her mess.

What is it with youtubers saying they're overwhelmed at simple bleeping tasks? Get in the real world!!

A PINYOTA????

She hopes mud comes out of her trousers... What?! Yeah, we've all had those mud stains that don't come out 🙄

She allows her dog to chew tea towels. Why don't you teach her she's not allowed it instead of giving in and enforcing bad habits?!

Then she spills tit on her other trousers and says "that's 2 pairs of joggers I've ruined today" uhh, mate, have you heard of a washing machine?

Still can't get over pinyota...

Connie Glynn does this too and I had to stop watching after the tenth “Twidder”. English is fine and American is fine but she was switching between them multiple times every sentence. I’ve not noticed it in Soph yet...
Admittedly I don't think she's said Lidl recently but it used to aggravate me more than it should, haha.

So I just watched her latest vlog and i had to share my thoughts:

So she tries to make out her laziness and slobiness is just some mental issue she has.

She says she gets overwhelmed when she gets to the point of needing to tidy her room. Overwhelmed. From tidying her mess.

What is it with youtubers saying they're overwhelmed at simple bleeping tasks? Get in the real world!!

A PINYOTA????

She hopes mud comes out of her trousers... What?! Yeah, we've all had those mud stains that don't come out 🙄

She allows her dog to chew tea towels. Why don't you teach her she's not allowed it instead of giving in and enforcing bad habits?!

Then she spills tit on her other trousers and says "that's 2 pairs of joggers I've ruined today" uhh, mate, have you heard of a washing machine?

Still can't get over pinyota...

Admittedly I don't think she's said Lidl recently but it used to aggravate me more than it should, haha.
I don’t think Soph needs to get in the real world. A lot of people with mental health problems can sometimes really struggle to do even the simplest tasks. And even people who have good mental health can find tidying and chores overwhelming if they’re lacking energy or just not feeling motivated. I suffer with mental health issues and I sometimes really struggle to do things around the house because it just feels daunting so I think a lot of people can relate to Soph here.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeah, I get mental health issues. I do suffer with them myself. I believe she needs to get in the real world, that's my opinion. She's always been messy and makes excuses as to why she's that way. She's fine to tidy the rest of the house but not her filming room. I don't need you to tell me how the simplest tasks are the hardest when I live that everyday. It's the way she tried to use "mental block" as to why it's "overwhelming". Just seems like excuses. Again, just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Besides, I'm not talking about just anyone's mental health issues or lack of motivation. I'm talking about a youtubers that puts herself out there to be judged.

Yeah, I get mental health issues. I do suffer with them myself. I believe she needs to get in the real world, that's my opinion. She's always been messy and makes excuses as to why she's that way. She's fine to tidy the rest of the house but not her filming room. I don't need you to tell me how the simplest tasks are the hardest when I live that everyday. It's the way she tried to use "mental block" as to why it's "overwhelming". Just seems like excuses. Again, just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Besides, I'm not talking about just anyone's mental health issues or lack of motivation. I'm talking about a youtubers that puts herself out there to be judged.
Especially because she has nothing else to do all day. Most people have to go to work all day and then come home to a messy house which of course can be overwhelming. YouTubers sit on their arse all day the least they could do is keep their house tidy 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Especially because she has nothing else to do all day. Most people have to go to work all day and then come home to a messy house which of course can be overwhelming. YouTubers sit on their arse all day the least they could do is keep their house tidy 😂

This was exactly my point! You worded it better than I did 😂

Reactions: 5
In her ad for McDonald’s on Instagram, is it just me or does her hair look a really weird colour?

I don’t know if any of you follow Soph on Instagram but she’s really grating my cheese recently. EVERY SINGLE TIME she’s meant to have a video go up she has ‘laptop’ problems. I don’t even think she filmed a video today. She’s so clutsy, how about filming a couple of weeks in advance Soph and having them edited in order so they’re all ready to go? It’s literally your ONLY job Jesus , wish I could be this flaky in my job. Sorry rant over she’s just so inconsistent for the money she must be making she doesnt half create a mess of everything (or so she makes out)

Reactions: 26
I don’t know if any of you follow Soph on Instagram but she’s really grating my cheese recently. EVERY SINGLE TIME she’s meant to have a video go up she has ‘laptop’ problems. I don’t even think she filmed a video today. She’s so clutsy, how about filming a couple of weeks in advance Soph and having them edited in order so they’re all ready to go? It’s literally your ONLY job Jesus , wish I could be this flaky in my job. Sorry rant over she’s just so inconsistent for the money she must be making she doesnt half create a mess of everything (or so she makes out)
She was on a zoom with Emma’s rectangle and she wasn’t even ready to film and didn’t seem like she had the intention to get up and go and get ready to film or anything

Reactions: 2
She does this all the time!! Always has an excuse why she can’t think of content, why she cant film or why she can’t upload!!

She does this all the time!! Always has an excuse why she can’t think of content, why she cant film or why she can’t upload!!
yeah I definetly think she’s going to fade into the background soon. She’s too lazy, how hard can it be to film back to back videos for one day, and then lounge and lay in bed all day editing them the next. Taa daa you’ve now got at least 3 prefilmed videos to go up on the right days for the week, and can now have the rest of the week off. I swear these youtubers feel like they have the hardest job in the world, I’d love to see them in a proper job with scheduled shifts they need to turn up too when they’re told...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lol when did this thread appear?! I've looked for one before but never found it. Looked again after watching one of the house vlogs and they got free curtains from dunelm (or similar). Whaaaaat the duck LOL I would honestly be embarrassed if I had bought a house and then accepted free curtains 😐

Agree with everything about her work ethic. If you claim youtube is a job, shouldn't you... Work? I get missing a video one day, but imagine telling your boss every week "sorry, something happened, I can't work today". If youtubers want to be seen as real workers, then they need to commit to workers' duties.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is this what you guys were talking about with her weird hair? Why does she have a random grey strip by her roots 😂 😂

Screenshot 2021-01-30 at 10.33.26.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.