Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£300K is a lot, especially for one 20-something, but it doesn't go so far down south (which is why I'm still with my parents at this age). £250-350 on Rightmove in my middle-of-nowhere town is bringing up 3 bedroom bungalows and end terraces and the reason anyone seems to live here is that it's cheaper than where they'd really like to be.
Oh yeah for sure but she is getting paid a heck of a lot more than majority of 23 year olds. I was so surprised by how small her house is for the money she’s paid but I’m just spoilt living in the north lol.

Reactions: 8
Oh yeah for sure but she is getting paid a heck of a lot more than majority of 23 year olds. I was so surprised by how small her house is for the money she’s paid but I’m just spoilt living in the north lol.
Has she showed her full house yet? Becuase I really can't get a feeling for how big it is (apart from the fact the master bedroom is pretty tiny-but this is rather common in newer houses)

Reactions: 4
A friend of mine has a three bedroom house with a balcony and garden "in the nice part of Liverpool" for the same price that another friend paid for a one bedroom flat in Southampton.
I live in central Scotland and in my area £300k gets you a massive 5 bedroom detached house with quite a lot of land, it blows my mind when I see the equivalent you get down south for the same amount of money honestly

Reactions: 14
Has she showed her full house yet? Becuase I really can't get a feeling for how big it is (apart from the fact the master bedroom is pretty tiny-but this is rather common in newer houses)
Just outside of London, commuter areas generally are pretty expensive for relatively small space. Judging by the living room and the bedroom/filming room its a reasonably sized one, but not huge. I think she must’ve paid about £300k (possibly nearer to 400k) depending on the transport links, etc. I have no idea where she lives, and not hugely interested as I wouldn’t want the internet to know where I lived either, but I would say she wouldn’t have got a lot of house for the price as that is typical for anywhere near London, other than Kent and I would guess she’s more Surrey way judging by her accent.

Reactions: 3
what’s wrong with being ‘bleeping white’? as a very pale person this irked me a little.
Sorry for any offence, I forgot how pale she was without her fake tan and even though she doesn't wear much she's just orange round the edges and I found it to be quite a stark difference, nothing wrong with being pale and I think it'd be better if she embraced it more rather fake tanning like everyone else because now she's looking like a clone of every other influencer

View attachment 182138

“We?” - Wonder how much her boyfriend contributed...
I wonder how much she actually paid for it. Doesn't look too cheap so no doubt there will be some kind of brand advertising in the next video "blah blah look who gave me lots of money off my sofa now go use my affiliate code for their website". I used to have some trust in her opinions on things but now its all paid for

Reactions: 6
I have a friend who owned a 3 bed end of terrace house in a lovely village near Derby, recently sold up moved to a 1 bed flat in a tit part of London. Which cost her MORE. Its outrageous. I'm in the south east and even with 2 of us in well paid jobs we could only just get a 2 bed terrace with no back garden. And that took 5 years of saving for a deposit.

If the market crashes now ima be pissssssssed.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 182138

“We?” - Wonder how much her boyfriend contributed...
Aaaaand, she's already replaced the sofa. It honestly makes me a little angry. She bought the original one with the intention of replacing it soon afterwards, and she has done, literally a few weeks later. It's just so wasteful. Can you sell wonky sofas on Depop?

Reactions: 9
It’s scary the difference in property prices around the country, there is a beautiful listed house near me for sale for £460,000 and it’s got 4 reception rooms, 6 bedrooms a snug, 2 bathrooms and 2 sep WC a garden and a walled driveway. It’s been renovated by the current owners to a beautiful high standard! I know where I would spend my money if the bloody lottery was kind to me 😂😂😂
New build room sizes are pants!

• Wow
I am pretty sure her house is in Surrey. The school she went to is in surrey not far outside of london.

I love that she's so bleeping boring that the discussion has turned to the size of her house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone think her attitude has changed for the worse over the last couple of videos? She’s coming across a right little stuck up brat to me!

Reactions: 18
Anyone feel like Soph is trying to be a bit more funny and edgy? I preferred the old vanilla her!

I am just really curious as to what the spilt was for the house. Like how much did her boyfriend pay for

Reactions: 2
I am just really curious as to what the spilt was for the house. Like how much did her boyfriend pay for
i get the impression he didn’t pay for anything. It’s her house she pays the mortgage and he probably pays some bills and food shopping. Just a guess. She earns so much she probably doesn’t expect much from him. He must be absolutely laughing

Reactions: 11
She has but she just really seems to be acting different again over the last few weeks! Like a bit more aggressive?
I agree, shes trying to be a bit more sassy, dropping in swear words here and there. It doesn't suit you Soph!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.