Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else find it embarrassing how obsessed she is with Taylor Swift? Doing a video reacting to her new music. I just find it cringe, that's something you would do as a teen. Maybe just my opinion though 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anybody else find it embarrassing how obsessed she is with Taylor Swift? Doing a video reacting to her new music. I just find it cringe, that's something you would do as a teen. Maybe just my opinion though 😅
it's a weird genre of YouTube that gets so many views for some reason so plenty of adults make them just because the views make them money. she does have a very teenage "fangirl" attitude to Taylor swift though

Reactions: 12
it's a weird genre of YouTube that gets so many views for some reason so plenty of adults make them just because the views make them money. she does have a very teenage "fangirl" attitude to Taylor swift though
she to have Stan accounts on Twitter so not surprising really. Though her ‘reactions’ are boring af.

Reactions: 5
Shock of the week - Soph does yet another ad video and yet another Q and A video.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know why people as Soph for life advice > She is nice but she is young and needy .She looks a bit like Emily Attack these days.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think her disclosure of sponsors in videos is really shady? In her Q&A it said it was an advert in the description and she did say it, but a few minutes in, but nowhere in the thumbnail or title! I think she does this with almost all of her other ads?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think her disclosure of sponsors in videos is really shady? In her Q&A it said it was an advert in the description and she did say it, but a few minutes in, but nowhere in the thumbnail or title! I think she does this with almost all of her other ads?
I think there must be a new rule or something, many of the influencers i watch (soph, anastasia ect) used to but have stopped mentioning that there’s and add in the title&thumbnail of the video? (seeing as she still mentioned it within the video and in the description i suppose it mustn’t count as breaking the rules)

turned it off as soon as the ad came on. who would take life advice from a girl who cried everyday she was away from her boyfriend? she’s literally my age. so cringe. get a grip sophie hun x

Reactions: 10
Even if its on the right side of legal its definitely on the wrong side of morality.

Reactions: 11
Even if its on the right side of legal its definitely on the wrong side of morality.
Totally! Most people don't give a flying duck if a video is #ad, so I really don't get why influencers try and hide it in 2020

Reactions: 7
Did Soph go to school for graphic design? I thought it was a bit cringey when she said the graphic designer in her hates that instagram has a new comic sans font.

Reactions: 7
Has she actually worked as a graphic designer? If not, I find it weird her saying that

Reactions: 8
if I remember correctly she did an art foundation year then one year at uni for graphic design before dropping out. Her YouTube had started taking off and she was working with revolution

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.